searching legends arise

Love Doctor Blaze

Well, she's certainly a jerk. I can't wait to see how you roleplay her, she's quite the unique character, especially if you can detail out all of her emotions. Also, gravity manipulation.

Heh, Reading mine is going to remiend you ALOT of league of legends :P "Blade waltz", She was inspired by fiora :P

(Yes I main fiora... *distant shout* What a scrub!)

At least she doesn't randomly teleport around slicing and dicing people over a span of five seconds without collapsing afterwards.

Fiora's alright. Just make sure that the team focuses her down first. :P

I was thinking of a more Illidan vibe when i was making him... With all the demon stuff. I never played KH2 though... Oh and you can guess what else he could be about. Maybe a martial artist whos blind and has a pony tail. Dont know, think his name was mee can or something. Bad rename of a name to a joke. dont ask me.

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking of a more Illidan vibe when i was making him... With all the demon stuff. I never played KH2 though... Oh and you can guess what else he could be about. Maybe a martial artist whos blind and has a pony tail. Dont know, think his name was mee can or something. Bad rename of a name to a joke. dont ask me.

That's true, he does have an Illidan vibe. Didn't immediately come to mind because I only know Illidan from Heroes of the Storm, never played Warcraft. :P

Also that joke. -.-

This is how she's going to be in the rp!

Oh, great, here it comes -.- 

@,

Oh cmon dont be so xilean. Ofcourse we gotta do bad name puns. Just like you lee sin to music at night with the sona of a Fizz as a pet... Hope you have a fish now though.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Oh cmon dont be so xilean. Ofcourse we gotta do bad name puns. Just like you lee sin to music at night with the sona of a Fizz as a pet... Hope you have a fish now though.

I don't have a fish. Used to have a pair called Squirt and Bubble, tho. Right now I have a turtle. :P Sorry.

I don't know, I never had the sense of humor enough to make a good funny, just enough to appreciate the humor of others.

(edited)

@

I dont have any sense of humor. I just roll with the... Hmmm, Dough maybe? Nah ill roll with the stones instead.

@

Took me a good while to understand it... Then i was like ''Ooooooohhh'' man... Need to do lol more Vel'koz its fun... Not

Edited by rolle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So I was thinking about the changling side, To me it seems like such a wierd nation... It would be cooler if the changling side got more generalized in to some sort of nation of "monsters", Possibly the nation where Tirek and Scorpan came from? Just an idea

Edited by Cruki
  • Brohoof 1

--clearing of throat-- Ahem I wish to join this interesting Role play but who my character to be depends on who needs what. I would prefer to be on the changelings side or quite frankly my own to take over the world, but we are getting ahead of ourselves aren't we? Anyway I am quite actually willing to play nearly any side just as long as I start rather on the bottom on things or as some one who uses non magical brain power to get out of things. Let the battle of morals and wits begin!   

Also why did the war start? If I'm one of the few on the changelings side I have a really good idea as to why and how they are doing in the war? But the reasons for why the war started would be really good to know

• Brohoof 1

Hello guys!! I'm back from some sight seeing in bayern, so i'll be on for some hours at least. I'm very please to see a lot of MOBA fans out there! (Tham Kench looks really stupid btw Save your carry from everthing? Riot please) Ahem, i'm getting off topic. I will get to reading all the posts in a second (Really slow wi-fi at the hotel) As for why there is a war?, You'll get that in a minute, i was actually brainstorming on my way back to the hotel on ideas for why the war started xD

Also guys, please choose what side YOU want to be on. Just choose something that fits your OC :) 

Alright i have created a reason for war. Now i'll read all your OC's! :D

Shadow Dancer, Blade waltz you are in!! :)

• Brohoof 2

@

I like how you put my name in bold... Hinting at something or what  :okiedokielokie: ?

Nope, my macbook herpderped out so couldn't edit it to normal :)

@,

Excellent, can't wait to get started. Which should happen as soon as you write the OP, hmm? :P

I'm actually waiting for 2 people. But i will write the OP today, just so it's ready

Nope, my macbook herpderped out so couldn't edit it to normal :)

Oh well, thats fine :P I guess it fits with his name. But still are you implying that i should type in bold or not?  :okiedokielokie:

If you feel like it! WAIT i just got a funny idea!. How about i mark each name with a different color, like blue for example, so that the person that gets blue on his name will type with blue letters? xD

...Oh god what have i done! But you could just force us y- Wait i shouldn't give you any ideas! No CEASE THIS! I mean   :please:  cease this thought.

Are you like sarcastic about my OC or is that actually a thing? .3.

(I'm dumb I know :P )

I have read in your backstory, that you are loyal to the Princesses. And i only know one monarchy with two princesses, so i assumed you went with equestria :D

• Brohoof 1