Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching legends arise

Love Doctor Blaze

Just gonna say, I hope I never have to meet them alone XD 

Alone being the key word. But, hey, who wants to meet a lich by himself? By all means meet Mockingbird by himself. Unless the lich decides to kill you, she'll kinda poke at you and wonder what you are. She's never seen a changeling before. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Alone being the key word. But, hey, who wants to meet a lich by himself? By all means meet Mockingbird by himself. Unless the lich decides to kill you, she'll kinda poke at you and wonder what you are. She's never seen a changeling before. :catface:

Which if you kinda think about, Changelings are kinda dead in a way, both philosophical and physically 

• Brohoof 1

@@The Down Trotten,

Eh, I kinda see them as insects- alive, but kinda hollow... Which means Mockingbird will love you even more. She collects insects in a cavity in her left flank. She has lots of butterflies and beetles she'd be happy to show you as they all fly out. :P 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So would they use Ambrose for experiments or like a pet?  

The lich knows who you are, where you come from, your darkest secrets, and where exactly to cut you open to cause you the most pain as he disembowels you. Mockingjay is basically a ten year old girl in the body of a monster (if you can't see her, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference- she has the voice of a little girl too.) and won't capture you or even really hurt you... except for when the lich suppresses those feelings and turns her into a killing machine. But that's only when she's close to him. If you met her when the two were separated, the lich would still know who you are, where you come from, your darkest secrets, and where exactly to cut you open to cause you the most pain as he disembowels you, but he won't be close enough for it to matter since he can't teleport to her. She would probably poke you as you freaked out from meeting the undead monster before trying to talk to you. That is, if she didn't freak out herself and run behind something to observe you as she tried to understand what you were. Oh, I'm gonna love it when the two get separated.

But don't worry, because the lich still knows who you are, where you come from, your darkest secrets, and where exactly to cut you open to cause you the most pain as he disembowels you. So you're pretty much dead if you get captured by him.

Edited by Chaplain Amphrose

But don't worry, because the lich still knows who you are, where you come from, your darkest secrets, and where exactly to cut you open to cause you the most pain as he disembowels you

Why does he know this? Or when does he get this info?  

Hey guys, i'm back in the hotel after visiting Regensburg in Germany. So just to clear things up. Thunder watch, is not exactly a human. Yes, i know that i said he is a human, but that was the closest i could get. He looks like a human, but he is much paler then usual, much longer then usual, and he is immortal. And it's not kind of invincible immortal, he can die from battle (So don't worry about him being OP) 

I will look at the new characters you want to add soon, but i have to go for i don't know how long. But i will be back tonight, i promise. :)

• Brohoof 1

Why does he know this? Or when does he get this info?  

Because he's a lich, and he knows things like that about everyone so he can make you scared before he disembowels you to turn your body parts into his next creation. :P

In reality, he really wouldn't know a huge ton about you if Mockingbird wasn't around. She was built to be a terror weapon before she became his 'daughter' to say the least. The two vestigal heads that she owns have a magical energy that causes them to snatch dark secrets, doomy type things specific to the pony, et cetera, and whisper them out to the ponies they see, between sticking their tongues out at ponies and laughing randomly and hysterically. Since Mockingbird's consciousness only controls one head, she doesn't hear these whispers or laughs, barely feels the other lips moving, and, all in all, doesn't care. It's just something that she can't control, and she's sure that the other ponies like her suffer from the same thing (despite the fact that she's one of a kind, but she doesn't know this). But the lich hears these things because they are linked, since it is his energy that created her. He's cruel enough to use this information against him. That, and he's a necromancer. He basically has the biological expertise of a medical professional, and knows where all the nerves and organs and how much damage they can take before being rendered nonfunctional.

(edited)

I'm confused. Is he near omnipotent?  

You mean omniscient (all-knowing), and I see that you aren't reading the blocks of text that follow/precede the little jokes.

TL;DR- Mockingbird's spare heads pick the stuff from your brain, but she doesn't know it because she has no control over those spare heads. Tsor'ekoh knows these things, however because he is linked to Mockingjay. If you steer clear of Mockingjay, the lich knows nothing about you other than your race and basic biology because he's a necromancer and knows this basic stuff for his experiments.

Edited by Chaplain Amphrose

I am reading the blocks of text just some of it goes over my head. But I guess it doesn't really matter  

I said that more for comedic effect, man. If you want me to be serious, if you get captured by him, you die painfully and then tiny parts of your soul get brought back to animate a bunch of undead.

• Brohoof 1

If you want me to be serious, if you get captured by him, you die painfully and then tiny parts of your soul get brought back to animate a bunch of undead.

XD. Well there we go now its all clear now. I'll probably just stay clear of him then.  

@

If you had not noticed it my character is inside the castle and the two changeling factioned people are waitin... 

@

I dont mind any of them really. I would say compared to how DarkerLight would overpower the lich if he didnt use her while Darkerlight would win if he used his two companions against him and her.

Oh and i find it funny how people didn't notice that he is doing something that his previous best element of magic is strong against. Dont you see the irony in the people who bullied him because he could use the only magic that could harm himself greatly?

• Brohoof 1

@@, Blazed, I wonder if Amphrose and i are allowed to use our two newly added people to start a little side RP to portrait how we met eachother and maybe show their powers somewhat, wouldn't wanna start it without your permission as you told us to lay low until you said we could jump in with our faction.

@@, Blazed, I wonder if Amphrose and i are allowed to use our two newly added people to start a little side RP to portrait how we met eachother and maybe show their powers somewhat, wouldn't wanna start it without your permission as you told us to lay low until you said we could jump in with our faction.

I don't want to be a douche, but could you wait 3 days? I'll be back at home, with high speed wi-fi and better PC by that time

• Brohoof 1

@

Well... Sure. I'll continue with shadow dancer and the Changelings who are bad at fighting then. Oh and you were not a douche.

(edited)
Blaze, Just so you know. Since you're taking celestias role now, Ambrose is not dying now come up with something celver, He needs to be fine in the end of it though
Edited by Cruki
  • Brohoof 1