Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching legends arise

Love Doctor Blaze

Ok Here's my changeling hope your ready for trickery and polite chats? 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ambrose-r8564

You mean being so stinking polite that you want to punch his face in? :3

So when we starting?

Probably as soon as blazed comes back and writes up the OP.

Need a drawing of him? I could probably make one and have it done today if you want to.

You would do that? Thats really nice of you thanks I would love it! Like his description  says  he looks like a normal changeling for the most part but perhaps a tad friendlier. And thanks so much  

You would do that? Thats really nice of you thanks I would love it! Like his description  says  he looks like a normal changeling for the most part but perhaps a tad friendlier. And thanks so much  

No problem! :)

• Brohoof 1

You mean being so stinking polite that you want to punch his face in? :3

Yeah probably... I just like to make characters who for all tense and purposes are a bit underpowered compared to everyone else, thus forcing me to think a bit more on how I'm going to handle situations and plus feel more satisfied when the character actually accomplishes something, which probably won't happen alot but hey every game needs a peon 

• Brohoof 1

A peon? Don't downplay yourself like that.

I prefer to use everyone else underestimation of me to my advantage and honestly I would prefer for him to be for the most part underpowered. Why you may ask? Well I like to see how a mostly normal "guy" would do in really crazy situations. Suppose that kinda makes me crazy too but it sure is fun 

• Brohoof 1

And ill introduce my legion... The outstanding and probably most inhumane (inponyane?) faction you will ever hear about.

The Darkest Hope

This legion consist of one goal which is the downfall of all bullying and ponykind alike. Aswell as all other living beings that defy him. Their method of attack would be a zerg rush with tons of necromanced ponies with cheap armors to get new 'recruits' to their army by using necromancers that has been risen from dead ponies aswell. Their base of operations would be in a mountain cave. Their size would be like the Zerg which is kinda endless aslong as they find bones or creatures to mutate. Which gives them a large advantage in numbers but remember forced mutations and fusions doesn't always end up well in medieval times... If you wonder the units of combat... WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS?! Its a legion that has everything except ice cream! No wait... Umm, i mean good intentions. I can describe it more but its really more up to what is explained in the RP as we have the leader of this might become faction right here... The one with the stupidest name ever concieved... THIS GUY!

There were no bunnies hurt in this mutational proccess.

• Brohoof 1

My friends, i'm back! Sorry for taking so long, but the wifi on the hotel crashed :(

I'll look at your new OC's in a bit, and i'll also start the RP soon, yay! :D

While i was away, i thought of an idea... I really like awesome mythical creatures, so i thought why not add them as well? So i want to see if anyone wants powerfull dragons, and stuff like that in the RP. If you guys want it to be there, then in what way should it be there?

Like should we all get a companion? Or should they be neutral creatures as well? I don't know. Leave your responses here :D

• Brohoof 2