Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Horseboy223

26 minutes ago, Hadrien said:

That's a pretty good question, but I feel it would fit more over to The Sugarcube Corner, no ?

It would. Next time, you can report it to make it easier for moderators to find. :eager:

@Horseboy223 your thread has been moved to Sugarcube Corner.

3 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

It would. Next time, you can report it to make it easier for moderators to find. :eager:

@Horseboy223 your thread has been moved to Sugarcube Corner.

Well, you know what, I thought about it but didn't know how.....:blush:

2 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

If there’s a Link, there’s probably a Zelda already  :oh_golly:

I totally forgot about the Link Pony, he even has a piece of heart cutie mark. That's so random, and I'm here for this hahaha

On 2023-10-07 at 5:33 PM, Hadrien said:

Well, you know what, I thought about it but didn't know how.....:blush:

Just contact a moderator lol. It's easy enough. Or click on the 3 dotted line and then click report.

As for my opinion on this. Princess Zelda is known for being the quiet, reserved, and understanding type. I think she would  entertain the company of celestia and luna, but I think she wouldn't give them any more attention then that of those she would have an audience with.

I feel celestia and luna would treat Zelda the same. All 3 of them are the type to show kindness and understanding. 

Are my thoughts honestly 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Wolf of Shadows said:

Just contact a moderator lol. It's easy enough. Or click on the 3 dotted line and then click report.

As for my opinion on this. Princess Zelda is known for being the quiet, reserved, and understanding type. I think she would  entertain the company of celestia and luna, but I think she wouldn't give them any more attention then that of those she would have an audience with.

I feel celestia and luna would treat Zelda the same. All 3 of them are the type to show kindness and understanding. 

Are my thoughts honestly 

Soooooo, Princesses doing princesses things ? Yeah that checks out :LunaMCM1::sunbutt::love:

• Brohoof 1