Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching legends arise

Love Doctor Blaze

Thanks a ton. I apreciate it

As a suggestion, make a note in the first post in this OOC that @The Down Trotten, is taking over temporarily as GM. Just to make it official and reduce confusion if something goes weird while you're gone.

Since Midnight was a roleplayer in my RP, I just thought I'd inform you guys that she isn't gonna be able to get on the forums or rp and has withdrawn from all Rps until further notice. I discovered this through her status, but yeah I just thought I'd let you guys know.

• 2 weeks later...

@blazedtime @The Down Trotten

What about forming a faction of your own?

Cause I have an idea for a terrorist faction believing in the ideals of anarchism. They want to shift the focus of war away from country vs. country and instead paint the alicorns, the griffon court and Chrysalis as sociopathic warmonger's in need of dethroning, even framing them as working together, just to make profits off of the combat and suffering of their troops.. Basically they want to change this war into a multinational revolution, and rally the people into an army against their governments. 

If this could be allowed, I'll start building a character around it. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

@blazedtime @The Down Trotten

What about forming a faction of your own?

Cause I have an idea for a terrorist faction believing in the ideals of anarchism. They want to shift the focus of war away from country vs. country and instead paint the alicorns, the griffon court and Chrysalis as sociopathic warmonger's in need of dethroning, even framing them as working together, just to make profits off of the combat and suffering of their troops.. Basically they want to change this war into a multinational revolution, and rally the people into an army against their governments. 

If this could be allowed, I'll start building a character around it.

I'll talk with the downtrotten about it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...