Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey all!

Perfect Stanza

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: BronyCAN!!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I watched... pony doc :X

Hi every pony!!

My name is Perfect Stanza. I have been a part of this community for over a year now and have been to BronyCAN once. I am attending again this year, and am looking to venture to Everfree Northwest next year.

I am 22 years old and love to play video games. I am a university student. Writing is my major, and poetry is my specialty within that.

I look forward to meeting some new friends here!

• Brohoof 10

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forums of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and this happy community here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have amazing time here in this site =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting the many of teh pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having super happy time ehre =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun pony action in this happy community =))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=) YAY!!!!

• Brohoof 9

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 8

Hello Perfect Stanza and welcome to this awesome forum filled with awesome ponies ;D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you release your inner pony :)

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Perfect Stanza! It's great to have you here in this lovely community. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time here, making lots of nice friends. :rarity: If you'd like, feel free to message any member here at any time. :grin2:

• Brohoof 7

Hello there Perfect Stanza, glad to have you with us! :lol: I hope you have a wonderful time here at our forums of all things Pony. :) Your a writer too? Awesome! Perhaps you can share some of your poetry work with us one day. ;) Enjoy gaming as well? I think you and I will get along just fine. ^_^ So get out there and make new new friends and chapters to add to your own adventure as an MLP fan! :squee:

img-3690893-1-main_six___welcome_to_the_

• Brohoof 6

Thank you all so much for your welcoming posts. This community has already made me feel so at home. :) I look forward to getting to know you all through the forums! 

Glad this community has made you feel so welcome already.

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-46335300-1428535530_thumb.png

Heya Perfect Stanza, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What games do you play, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

420060__safe_solo_animated_cute_upvotes+

• Brohoof 2