Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Body Fit for Equestria: Human-to-Pony Transformation Roleplay

Ochre_Dust

Prelude

"Wait! What do you mean you're going to disappear?"

*Bzzzzkt!* Good evening Kyoto! How have you been today? It's me! It's me! It's not DDP! No, it's the one and only artist formerly known as Classy Vermillion here! But hopefully you all know me as Tsujimori Akane by now. Listen. I'm here to tell you all... That I'm going away. Where? Away. Disappearing! Vanishing! Ceasing to exist on this material plane! I'm going to a place where you can't reach me!"

"Aww, but don't fret! I've heard that quite a few of you have some form of investment in me and my services. Whether you want my looks, my skills, my voice, my lyrics (pfft! yeah right), my money, my fame, another interview, another song, another EP, another LP or another show! All fo you want me! It's like that song Cheap Trick did at good ol Budokan hall. "I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I like you to like me." and all that jazz. I actually like that one better than the original.

Anyways! You all want me, and don't want to loose me! So... I'm giving you a chance to catch me. Whomever can snatch these dog tags from my neck, will get to direct me to do... whatever and keep me from departing this world! However! There's a catch! You've only got one hour. Starting in...

3. 2.1 .0

Game on!" *Bzzzkt*

*ding ding* A hooded girl walked briskly out of a cyber cafe. She quickly unzipped her, yet slowly pulled back her hood, letting the messy red hair flow free. She let the hoodie slip off her arms to the ground. And proceeded to walk out there...

Out into the battlefield.

"Can't think of a more fun way to go out that this."

A man in an odd suit and a top hat both seeming out of date walked out of the cafe behind her. He was handsome and looked young to be wearing such an old fashioned suit. He wore a monocle over his left eye. His eyes were bright and very silvery in color and had an aire of mischievousness about them. He was holding a walking cane in one arm and a large feathered quill in the other.

" my dear Miss what sort of game are you playing? " he asked her coyly. " what happens if someone were to win your game? To be stuck in this ... Boring world. A slave to someone else's wishes? Now what sort of life is that? " he asked stepping in front of her. He held up both hands showing what he held in them. Then closed his hands lowering them back to his sides. "Pray tell. What IF?" He repeated.

He raised his hands again and this time her dog tags were in the hand with the quill. He closed his hands again and then opened them once more and they were now in the hand with the cane.

"My dear Miss. You seemed to have dropped something." He said with a grin holding them out to her. " does this mean I win? " he asked. Then yawned. " I don't want to play this game any more. No sport in it for someone like me. Someone from where I'm from. " he said looking at her.

"If you finish your game you should come find me. We can play another game." He said pulling out a very broken pocket watch. He looked at it then handed her a business card with her dog tags. The card had a picture of a unicorn on it and simply said "Draco Dark Silver."

With a small bow he turned and walked briskly away vanishing into the crowd of people meandering up and down the busy street.

Star sighed and tried again, this time not falling on his face. It was only a short hover, but he smiled about it all the same. "Sweet." He said, trying to gently float foward, resulting in another faceplant. "Crap..." he muttered, attempting again and again, finally succeeding in acheiving lateral motion. He smirked to himself, thinking he must look like a foal just learning to walk and fly to Rainbow Dash. He didnt care. This was his first steps, literally, to starting his new life here. And he was one day going race Rainbow Dash, or die trying.

Star sighed and tried again, this time not falling on his face. It was only a short hover, but he smiled about it all the same. "Sweet." He said, trying to gently float foward, resulting in another faceplant. "Crap..." he muttered, attempting again and again, finally succeeding in acheiving lateral motion. He smirked to himself, thinking he must look like a foal just learning to walk and fly to Rainbow Dash. He didnt care. This was his first steps, literally, to starting his new life here. And he was one day going race Rainbow Dash, or die trying.

Rainbow Dash pumped her hoof victoriously. "Awe yeah! Now you're getting it!!" She said doing am excited spin in the air. " its all about balance! If you want to turn left lean left. If you want to go right lean right. Same with up and down. " she said.

"You're doing awesome!" She complimented feeling really good for being able to help them learn. " soon flying will be as easy as breathing. And you'll be hooked! Its like.... Being free! The wind in your mane. The feeling of going faster and faster... Its totally awesome! " she said looking at the group and landing in front of them.

" up for more practice or do you wanna take a break? " she asked.

Rainbow Dash pumped her hoof victoriously. "Awe yeah! Now you're getting it!!" She said doing am excited spin in the air. " its all about balance! If you want to turn left lean left. If you want to go right lean right. Same with up and down. " she said.

"You're doing awesome!" She complimented feeling really good for being able to help them learn. " soon flying will be as easy as breathing. And you'll be hooked! Its like.... Being free! The wind in your mane. The feeling of going faster and faster... Its totally awesome! " she said looking at the group and landing in front of them.

" up for more practice or do you wanna take a break? " she asked.

"You're doing awesome!" Could Thuner hear. He was getting the technique down, he was already hovering while looking at the others. He allowed a smile to appear on his features. He decided to try and fly. But he ended up face planting in a tree. "Mother... That hurt" Shouted Thunder

"You're doing awesome!" Could Thuner hear. He was getting the technique down, he was already hovering while looking at the others. He allowed a smile to appear on his features. He decided to try and fly. But he ended up face planting in a tree. "Mother... That hurt" Shouted Thunder

Rainbow covered her mouth with her hooves but couldn't help but to laugh. She flew over and helped him up. " yeah... Well you know when I was a filly I crashed sometimes. It Hurts but ya just gotta dust yourself off and go again. " she said trotting back over to the others. " now fly back here."

@Cherry_Bloom

"Doesn't count since the tags weren't around my neck." Akane muttered under her breath, as she hooked the tags around her neck, and dislodged her red hair from underneath the chain.

"For some reason I'm pretty sure you're listening right now.  You ask, "why play this game?"" she said as she knelt down and started to clip her roller blades on. "This world has a habit of putting people down, of always coming out on top, of always getting what it wants. I'm going to teach it otherwise. I'm going to leave behind a legacy showing that one person can overcome everyone else, that one can beat all. "

"if I can't do that. If someone beats me at my own game. Then sorry. I wasn't worthy of journeying to your world anyways." she said a she stood up and slowly started to glide her way into the crowd. She became acutely aware of all the stares, all the whispers & hushed tones, all the sideways glances. Time seemed to slow down, and the Kyoto crowd seemed to give her a wide berth, either out of respect, out of fear, or out of anticipation.  

It was subtle, but she saw the movements, of individuals, of pairs, of groups, adjusting their positions. Suits & ties, hoodies, dresses, rolled up sleeves, sailor fukus, kimonos, bandanas, sports caps, shades, glasses, a mix of fabrics and colors from all walks surrounded her, focusing on her, or the two glistening slices of metal hanging off her.  

"And besides. Why not some fun with the very populace that managed to complicate my life ever so much?"

She began to quicken her pace.

"Consider this a way of making my peace."

The crowds folk were become less and less subtle with their intents. 

"I will not go quietly into the night. I will not vanish without a fight. I'm going to live on. I'm going to survive. Today, I celebrate my-".

And then they all surged forward.

"For realsies!? Rude much!?"

(edited)

Star hovered around, working on his balance. Building up confidence, he decided to amp it up a bit. He knew he was probably in over his head, but no one got anywhere taking baby steps their whole life. Now was time for his big leap. He started flying fowards at a trotting pace, then gradually built up his speed until he was flying at the speed of a full gallop. He wanted more. He pushed himself until he was flying decently fast for a beginner....only to suddenly realize he leaned foward so far that he would have been doing a headstand. Zooming by the others in their group practice, he simply yelled "Ahhhh!" As he flew by, head pointing at the ground, and slammed backfirst into a tree, knocking the breath out of him. As he sat up, an apple feel from the limbs of the tree and bonked him on the head. "Uhn..." he groaned, seeing stars flying around his head. (Pardon the pun.)

Edited by Star Racer

@Cherry_Bloom

"Doesn't count since the tags weren't around my neck." Akane muttered under her breath, as she hooked the tags around her neck, and dislodged her red hair from underneath the chain.

"For some reason I'm pretty sure you're listening right now. You ask, "why play this game?"" she said as she knelt down and started to clip her roller blades on. "This world has a habit of putting people down, of always coming out on top, of always getting what it wants. I'm going to teach it otherwise. I'm going to leave behind a legacy showing that one person can overcome everyone else, that one can beat all. "

"if I can't do that. If someone beats me at my own game. Then sorry. I wasn't worthy of journeying to your world anyways." she said a she stood up and slowly started to glide her way into the crowd. She became acutely aware of all the stares, all the whispers & hushed tones, all the sideways glances. Time seemed to slow down, and the Kyoto crowd seemed to give her a wide berth, either out of respect, out of fear, or out of anticipation.

It was subtle, but she saw the movements, of individuals, of pairs, of groups, adjusting their positions. Suits & ties, hoodies, dresses, rolled up sleeves, sailor fukus, kimonos, bandanas, sports caps, shades, glasses, a mix of fabrics and colors from all walks surrounded her, focusing on her, or the two glistening slices of metal hanging off her.

"And besides. Why not some fun with the very populace that managed to complicate my life ever so much?"

She began to quicken her pace.

"Consider this a way of making my peace."

The crowds folk were become less and less subtle with their intents.

"I will not go quietly into the night. I will not vanish without a fight. I'm going to live on. I'm going to survive. Today, I celebrate my-".

And then they all surged forward.

"For realsies!? Rude much!?"

The odd fellow was sitting calmly at a diner table outside under am umbrella sipping on tea as she and her pursuers flew past. A grin forming on his handsome face.

As she hurried to get past the ones surrounding her he appeared again this time standing on the other side of the street. He smiled playfully enjoying watching this game of hers and he waved before vanishing again.

Star hovered around, working on his balance. Building up confidence, he decided to amp it up a bit. He knew he was probably in over his head, but no one got anywhere taking baby steps their whole life. Now was time for his big leap. He started flying fowards at a trotting pace, then gradually built up his speed until he was flying at the speed of a full gallop. He wanted more. He pushed himself until he was flying decently fast for a beginner....only to suddenly realize he leaned foward so far that he would have been doing a headstand. Zooming by the others in their group practice, he simply yelled "Ahhhh!" As he flew by, head pointing at the ground, and slammed backfirst into a tree, knocking the breath out of him. As he sat up, an apple feel from the limbs of the tree and bonked him on the head. "Uhn..." he groaned, seeing stars flying around his head. (Pardon the pun.)

Rainbow Dash seemed impressed for some reason as she helped him to his feet. " nice try newbie. I admire your spirit. Its really easy to get lost wanting to go fast!" She said rearing up excitedly. She turned and flew up high landing on a tree branch.

" OK new goal. Let's see which of you. If any of you can reach me up here. " she said grinning. She laid back on the branch resting her head on her hooves expecting it to take a while.

@Cherry_Bloom

Prelude: Act 2.

You don't have to do this! 

Posted at 5:30pm JST.

Good evening Book facers, Myspace cadets and Tweet holes alike! The second best in the world at what she does, Tsujimori Akane, is was here! 

Now all of you are probably here to read about the developments regarding the game I'm playing on my way outta this world. All you have to do is click the like above and you'll get the jist of it. 

Since this will be my last post and my final moments on this material realm, I am merely posting this as a declaration of intent, so as none of you get confused. I am dead serious about what i'm doing. At the end of the hour, I'll either be enslaved to this world or liberated from it. 

I am also posting this to tie up a few loose ends in my life. here, you will all get a treat. You all get to see my *Buh dun nuh nah!* last Anti-will and testament. What's that you ask? Well a last will and testament will sort out my last wishes and divvy up my legal possessions and property amongst whomever the hell. 

This, is the exact opposite. Anyone hereby mentioned upon this statement, isn't getting jack s##t from me! *ahem!* The non-recipients on my anti-will & testament are as follows: 

-Rolling Stone Magazine: F##k you for calling me Nicki Manasian!

-Justin Beiber: You are a prick and you always will be. And it was well worth the lawsuit to see you riding in the back of that ambulance. 

-Lars Ulrich: You egotistical bastard. F##k you for ruining the "...and justice for all" record." I'm proud I got to say all that to your face the first time around.

-Michael Bay: Calling me stuck up when I didn't want to be discount Megan Fox in your piece of s##t Transformers movie. The 80's movie beats out all 5 of your Mystery science theater contestants anyday. 

-Floyd Mayweather: Stop ducking Ronda Rousey you bitch!

-Vince McMahon Jr: There's no such thing as "sports entertainment" old man. It's professional wrestling! If you don't like it, then get the "F" out!

-Fox news: You are giving Liberal media a bad name, and that's saying something. May you get burned to the ground. 

-Every record label I've been under (excluding Nuclear Blast): Don't think I don't know how much you've all short changed me. And your publicists, your press agents, your journalists, can all go to hell!

-My publicist: You're fired. 

-My agent: (see publicist)

-TMZ: If I had the money to fund a total mercenary killing of your entire company, I would do it. Instead, those pesky Korean hackers will have to do. 

-People Magazine/ The Star: (See TMZ) Yeah, the photos of your bosses getting Brazilian waxes is far more entertaining than that confirmed CGI edited photo you posted of me allegedly pregnant and hanging out with Chris Brown. 

-Chris Brown: (See Beiber)

-All rap artists: Go listen to some Public Enemy or Body Count and learn how it's done!

and last but ertainly not least!

-My parents: I am your daughter, not some commodity! Admit it! We made a mistake driving ane-chan out. That is not how you you treat family! I'm owning up to it! Why haven't you!? It's time you took a good hard look into the mirror. Oh, and you turned my little brother into the Japanese Justin Bieber. Bro. Stop now. Before you become known as the Japanese Nick Carter. Who? Exactly! 

Copies of my last will and testament have been sent to those who I'm honored to have called my friends and family. If you're reading this, well, you know who you are. 

Sayonara bitches!

Tsujimori Akane. 

Bang.

(edited)

Star looked up at the tree Rainbow Dash had flewn up into. He had to admire her cocky nature, seeing her relaxing after giving an order. He figured she wasnt expecting a quick success, so he became bent on proving her wrong. After a few minutes of failing pretty badly, he was holding himself up on a low branch and panting. Seeing Rainbow Dash still laid back and relaxed in the treetop. He groaned tom himself and dropped down. He huffed and twisted his head, popping his neck. He took several paces back, having by now gotten used to the walking, and took off running towards the tree at a gallop. He flapped his wings to push him faster, then shifted his momentum down and up into a jump straight up the trunk, using his wings to propell him upwards as he ran up the tree. He began losing momentum, and pushed off the trunk into a backwards flip, using his wings to bring him close to the ground before whipping himself skyward, having enough momsntum then to get his forehooves over Rainbowdashs branch. Out of breath, he panted, "I cant believe....that actually...worked." He grinned, looking at Rainbow Dash to see her reaction, if she even had one.

Edited by Star Racer

Prelude: Act 2.

You don't have to do this!

Posted at 5:30pm JST.

Good evening Book facers, Myspace cadets and Tweet holes alike! The second best in the world at what she does, Tsujimori Akane, is was here!

Now all of you are probably here to read about the developments regarding the game I'm playing on my way outta this world. All you have to do is click the like above and you'll get the jist of it.

Since this will be my last post and my final moments on this material realm, I am merely posting this as a declaration of intent, so as none of you get confused. I am dead serious about what i'm doing. At the end of the hour, I'll either be enslaved to this world or liberated from it.

I am also posting this to tie up a few loose ends in my life. here, you will all get a treat. You all get to see my *Buh dun nuh nah!* last Anti-will and testament. What's that you ask? Well a last will and testament will sort out my last wishes and divvy up my legal possessions and property amongst whomever the hell.

This, is the exact opposite. Anyone hereby mentioned upon this statement, isn't getting jack s##t from me! *ahem!* The non-recipients on my anti-will & testament are as follows:

-Rolling Stone Magazine: F##k you for calling me Nicki Manasian!

-Justin Beiber: You are a prick and you always will be. And it was well worth the lawsuit to see you riding in the back of that ambulance.

-Lars Ulrich: You egotistical bastard. F##k you for ruining the "...and justice for all" record." I'm proud I got to say all that to your face the first time around.

-Michael Bay: Calling me stuck up when I didn't want to be discount Megan Fox in your piece of s##t Transformers movie. The 80's movie beats out all 5 of your Mystery science theater contestants anyday.

-Floyd Mayweather: Stop ducking Ronda Rousey you bitch!

-Vince McMahon Jr: There's no such thing as "sports entertainment" old man. It's professional wrestling! If you don't like it, then get the "F" out!

-Fox news: You are giving Liberal media a bad name, and that's saying something. May you get burned to the ground.

-Every record label I've been under (excluding Nuclear Blast): Don't think I don't know how much you've all short changed me. And your publicists, your press agents, your journalists, can all go to hell!

-My publicist: You're fired.

-My agent: (see publicist)

-TMZ: If I had the money to fund a total mercenary killing of your entire company, I would do it. Instead, those pesky Korean hackers will have to do.

-People Magazine/ The Star: (See TMZ) Yeah, the photos of your bosses getting Brazilian waxes is far more entertaining than that confirmed CGI edited photo you posted of me allegedly pregnant and hanging out with Chris Brown.

-Chris Brown: (See Beiber)

-All rap artists: Go listen to some Public Enemy or Body Count and learn how it's done!

and last but ertainly not least!

-My parents: I am your daughter, not some commodity! Admit it! We made a mistake driving ane-chan out. That is not how you you treat family! I'm owning up to it! Why haven't you!? It's time you took a good hard look into the mirror. Oh, and you turned my little brother into the Japanese Justin Bieber. Bro. Stop now. Before you become known as the Japanese Nick Carter. Who? Exactly!

Copies of my last will and testament have been sent to those who I'm honored to have called my friends and family. If you're reading this, well, you know who you are.

Sayonara bitches!

Tsujimori Akane.

Bang.[/quowas

Draco was sitting at a bus stop silently staring at a watch on his wrist. He then pulled out his broken pocket watch. " hmmm... Its getting a bit late at home. I wonder how long this silly game will take. " he said looking at the old woman sitting next to him. She looked at him like he was nuts and scooted away as he began to laugh.

He appeared next to the girl. " excuse me miss. Miss... What IS your name again? " he asked with a small smirk wanting to annoy her. " never mind it's not important are you done proving your point then? " he asked with a bored tone skating next to her.

______Elsewhere________

Rainbow dash was so surprised that any pony had succeeded so quickly that she jumped and fell off the branch. " agh?" She caught herself and looked at him with surprise. " heh... Not bad. Not bad newbie!" She looked down at the others who weren't doing as well then looked back at him. " how's it feel to fly?"

Star laughed as he pulled himself onto the branch. "Well, besides the fact that im not fond of hights, its a rush. Like..." he tried to find a pony comparison of riding a motorcycle. "Well, likethe feeling of hanging your head out of a train window, timesmaybe four. So far, thats about as much of a rush i have gotten. And from what i saw you lulling off earlier-showoff, no offense-it just gets better." He looked down to the base of the tree, carefully leaning away from the branch to get a good view. "Its really the fall that always got me, not the height itself." He looked out across as far as the neighboring trees would let him. "The view is always worth it."

Star laughed as he pulled himself onto the branch. "Well, besides the fact that im not fond of hights, its a rush. Like..." he tried to find a pony comparison of riding a motorcycle. "Well, likethe feeling of hanging your head out of a train window, timesmaybe four. So far, thats about as much of a rush i have gotten. And from what i saw you lulling off earlier-showoff, no offense-it just gets better." He looked down to the base of the tree, carefully leaning away from the branch to get a good view. "Its really the fall that always got me, not the height itself." He looked out across as far as the neighboring trees would let him. "The view is always worth it."

She smiled and nodded in agreement. " you're right! It's the most awesome thing ever! Aside from.. Ya know me of course. " she said with a wink.

"Well I think that's all for today. I'm starved!" She said landing on the ground. " one last lesson. Fly with me to pony ville to find the others. I'll take it easy on ya." She said flying low and slow back towards town.

Star rolled his eyes. He never was one to care for bragging, unless someone was able to back it up. Even though Rainbow seemed pretty skilled, Star wasnt quite ready to accept her brags just yet. Gliding down from the tree, he skidded to a hault without eating dirt, which was a plus. On the gentle flight to town, he couldnt help but wonder. "So, uh, Rainbow Dash. What kind of food do they serve around here?" He was suddenly beginning to doubt he was going to be able to purchase a thick steak for dinner.

Star rolled his eyes. He never was one to care for bragging, unless someone was able to back it up. Even though Rainbow seemed pretty skilled, Star wasnt quite ready to accept her brags just yet. Gliding down from the tree, he skidded to a hault without eating dirt, which was a plus. On the gentle flight to town, he couldnt help but wonder. "So, uh, Rainbow Dash. What kind of food do they serve around here?" He was suddenly beginning to doubt he was going to be able to purchase a thick steak for dinner.

Rainbow Dash smiled eagerly seeming hungry. "Well just about anything you got where you come from I guess. Ponyville is pretty cool. We got hay oats daisy sandwiches apples galore. " she said.

She landed outside of twilights castle and lead the group inside. " hey Twilight. " she said to the purple alicorn that was talking to another group of the new ponies.

Twilight looked up and smiled waving. "Hi Rainbow Dash. Hello every pony!" She said kindly before looking back down.

Rarity walked in shortly after them holding the dress with her magic. "It's done! And it's divine!!!" She chimed happily.

Rainbow Dash smiled eagerly seeming hungry. "Well just about anything you got where you come from I guess. Ponyville is pretty cool. We got hay oats daisy sandwiches apples galore. " she said.

She landed outside of twilights castle and lead the group inside. " hey Twilight. " she said to the purple alicorn that was talking to another group of the new ponies.

Twilight looked up and smiled waving. "Hi Rainbow Dash. Hello every pony!" She said kindly before looking back down.

Rarity walked in shortly after them holding the dress with her magic. "It's done! And it's divine!!!" She chimed happily.

"Thanks, Miss Rarity," Will said. "I was talking to Twilight about how much I love reading stories. Especially those about far-off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, and a prince in disguise." *I think if only Belle could meet Twilight, they'd hit it off like old friends.* thought Will.

"Thanks, Miss Rarity," Will said. "I was talking to Twilight about how much I love reading stories. Especially those about far-off places, daring sword fights, magic spells, and a prince in disguise." *I think if only Belle could meet Twilight, they'd hit it off like old friends.* thought Will.

Rarity giggled a bit as she laid the dress down on a table. She nodded walking over to them. " Twilight certainly is the pony to talk to about books and stories. " she said.

Rainbow Dash sat down near them and laughed. " right!? Our very own egg head!" She chortled. She looked around. " is any pony else as hungry as I am? We should go see if Pinkie Pie is about dinner making up the food for the picnic today." She said.

Just then a bright pink mare stuck her head out from under the table Dash was sitting at and jumped on her making Dash yell out in fright and fall out of her seat. The pink mare giggled excitedly.

" oh dashie! AppleJack and I finished a while ago!" She said playfully then looked around. " oh goodie!!! I knew it was a good idea to make a lot extra! Apple Jack thought I was crazy!!!" She said bouncing around the table until Twilights magic lifted her off the ground.

"Pinkie settle down." She said gently with a laugh as she set her back down. " Now where is Apple Jack?" She asked her.

Pinkie Pie smiled. " oh She went to help Fluttershy set up the picnic." She said trotting happily towards the door.

The other 3 mares stood. " let's go every pony!" Twilight said to the group. Rainbow Dash flew out the door and Rarity trotted out gracefully. Twilight then lead the group towards their pic nic spot.

@Cherry_Bloom

OOC: (Me thinks you botched that quote)

"Will I ever see you again?"

Prelude: Act III

"Breaking news coverage, it is 50 past the hour. About 50 minutes ago, former pop musician Akane Tsujimori, announced to the world a game of sorts to the citizens of her hometown of Kyoto, and by extension to the world that whomever can acquire possession of the dog tags around her neck, will apparently acquire her indentured servitude. This has now led to her becoming the most wanted woman in all of Japan. We now go live with our correspondent."

Somewhere in Kyoto

"The scene down here is one of pandemonium! As you can plainly see, entire mobs of people are running down the street to Akane's last confirmed location, carrying a variety of implements with them, from butterfly & fishing nets to tasers and tranquilizer darts. And incredibly thus far, Akane has avoided this nationwide womanhunt and is continuing to toy with the japanese public. Reports have come in that some handymen tried to block her path with several panes of glass and she broke right through them. She sped right across Kyoto's bullet train rails seconds before a train cut off her pursuers. She was seen riding on top of a hotel elevator, even while the men and women inside broke through the glass to try and get to her.

Law enforcement are trying to restore order and pursue her, although the public is decrying that Kyoto police are just using their status as an advantage to take Akane for themselves! She has skidded over police barricades. Stolen a police cruiser and joyrode it through the streets of Kyoto playing the opening theme for the 2002 X-box game Jet Set Radio Future over the loudspeakers, before crashing it into a taco bell! Rioting has erupted in the streets between pursuers turned protestors and Kyoto SWAT and many are claiming it is less over SWATS involvement, and more of a fight over who gets Akane: The public or the police.  

To only further the hostilities of the situation. Akane sped by on her rollerblades, spray painting the SWATs riot shields in a single pass, while waving a red cape around chanting "Ole! Ole Ole Ole! Oleeee! Oleeee!" which incited the crowd to charge head on into SWAT. Ms. Tsujimori is already wanted on accounts of vandalism, property destruction, trespassing, inciting a riot, resisting & fleeing arrest, theft and destruction of police property, assaulting officers, disorderly conduct, and public indecency, among other things. 

She has sped over cars. Skated from rooftop to rooftop. Replaced the flag of City hall with the Flag of Kamina from Gurren Lagann. Stole a VCR from a pawn shop. Left a 100,000 yen bill behind. Threw the VCR into a 7-11 sign.  Rigged the civil defense sirens to play "the Toxic Waltz" by 80's thrash metal band Exodus. Carved the kanji for the word 'waffles' into the sidewalk outside the local shrine. All this and more was accomplished within less than an hour.

And speaking of time,  the one hour time limit Akane imposed upon this game is nearly up. We do not know what she means by her "leaving this world", but is most likely tantamount to suicide. As the clock is ticking down on the fiercest game Japan has ever played, civilian and police personnel are ramping-- wait, hold on I'm getting word that, yes, I am indeed getting word that Akane Tsujimori is indeed approaching this-"

*crash!* *Bzzzt!*

"Move it f##k whit!" 

"Uhhh,.... it would appear that Akane has-

"I wasn't saying that for my benefit, baka!"

"Hmm? What does she- Oh. Oh my god. Run! Both of you get up and run! Ahhhhhh!"

*bzzzzzkt!*

Elsewhere

He appeared next to the girl. " excuse me miss. Miss... What IS your name again? " he asked with a small smirk wanting to annoy her. " never mind it's not important are you done proving your point then? " he asked with a bored tone skating next to her.

"I'll be done in about..." Akane looked to her watch "A little over 8 minutes! So be ready by then to do... whatever is you said you were gonna do. As long as it's stylish and causes collateral damage. So be patient Slenderman! Go chillax over by Yggdrasil or or something."  She replied to the 3rd oddest gentlemen she'd ever encountered as she sped by ahead of the approaching horde, approaching the tallest structure in Kyoto. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

@Cherry_Bloom

OOC: (Me thinks you botched that quote)

"Will I ever see you again?"

Prelude: Act III

"Breaking news coverage, it is 50 past the hour. About 50 minutes ago, former pop musician Akane Tsujimori, announced to the world a game of sorts to the citizens of her hometown of Kyoto, and by extension to the world that whomever can acquire possession of the dog tags around her neck, will apparently acquire her indentured servitude. This has now led to her becoming the most wanted woman in all of Japan. We now go live with our correspondent."

Somewhere in Kyoto

"The scene down here is one of pandemonium! As you can plainly see, entire mobs of people are running down the street to Akane's last confirmed location, carrying a variety of implements with them, from butterfly & fishing nets to tasers and tranquilizer darts. And incredibly thus far, Akane has avoided this nationwide womanhunt and is continuing to toy with the japanese public. Reports have come in that some handymen tried to block her path with several panes of glass and she broke right through them. She sped right across Kyoto's bullet train rails seconds before a train cut off her pursuers. She was seen riding on top of a hotel elevator, even while the men and women inside broke through the glass to try and get to her.

Law enforcement are trying to restore order and pursue her, although the public is decrying that Kyoto police are just using their status as an advantage to take Akane for themselves! She has skidded over police barricades. Stolen a police cruiser and joyrode it through the streets of Kyoto playing the opening theme for the 2002 X-box game Jet Set Radio Future over the loudspeakers, before crashing it into a taco bell! Rioting has erupted in the streets between pursuers turned protestors and Kyoto SWAT and many are claiming it is less over SWATS involvement, and more of a fight over who gets Akane: The public or the police.

To only further the hostilities of the situation. Akane sped by on her rollerblades, spray painting the SWATs riot shields in a single pass, while waving a red cape around chanting "Ole! Ole Ole Ole! Oleeee! Oleeee!" which incited the crowd to charge head on into SWAT. Ms. Tsujimori is already wanted on accounts of vandalism, property destruction, trespassing, inciting a riot, resisting & fleeing arrest, theft and destruction of police property, assaulting officers, disorderly conduct, and public indecency, among other things.

She has sped over cars. Skated from rooftop to rooftop. Replaced the flag of City hall with the Flag of Kamina from Gurren Lagann. Stole a VCR from a pawn shop. Left a 100,000 yen bill behind. Threw the VCR into a 7-11 sign. Rigged the civil defense sirens to play "the Toxic Waltz" by 80's thrash metal band Exodus. Carved the kanji for the word 'waffles' into the sidewalk outside the local shrine. All this and more was accomplished within less than an hour.

And speaking of time, the one hour time limit Akane imposed upon this game is nearly up. We do not know what she means by her "leaving this world", but is most likely tantamount to suicide. As the clock is ticking down on the fiercest game Japan has ever played, civilian and police personnel are ramping-- wait, hold on I'm getting word that, yes, I am indeed getting word that Akane Tsujimori is indeed approaching this-"

*crash!* *Bzzzt!*

"Move it f##k whit!"

"Uhhh,.... it would appear that Akane has-

"I wasn't saying that for my benefit, baka!"

"Hmm? What does she- Oh. Oh my god. Run! Both of you get up and run! Ahhhhhh!"

*bzzzzzkt!*

Elsewhere

"I'll be done in about..." Akane looked to her watch "A little over 8 minutes! So be ready by then to do... whatever is you said you were gonna do. As long as it's stylish and causes collateral damage. So be patient Slenderman! Go chillax over by Yggdrasil or or something." She replied to the 3rd oddest gentlemen she'd ever encountered as she sped by ahead of the approaching horde, approaching the tallest structure in Kyoto.

OOC: :blush: I'm sorry!)

He slid to a halt and watched her go chuckling in pure amusement as the crowds surged past him trying to catch her. He appeared a top the building and looked down over the edge with eager anticipation.

"Hmm... So she really wants to go out in a bang. I can surely do just that." He said. He pulled over a chair that hadn't been there before and sat down pulling a cup of tea out of his jacket pocket followed by an entire tea pot.

He hummed quietly as he listened to the commotion below. "When oh when shall my guest arrive? I do not know but with a bang from this world she will surely go." He sang to himself.

Star had lost hope of getting a steak for dinner. He shrugged anyways. "New life, new customs." He said with a sigh, wondering if it was even possible for him to go back. He shook his head. "Not so early, Star. First day is always rough." He continued to himself, helping set up for the picnic.

Star had lost hope of getting a steak for dinner. He shrugged anyways. "New life, new customs." He said with a sigh, wondering if it was even possible for him to go back. He shook his head. "Not so early, Star. First day is always rough." He continued to himself, helping set up for the picnic.

Rainbow Dash heard him and noticed he seemed down. She looked off in thought and then nudged his shoulder. "Hey don't knock it till ya try it." She said as she offered him a sandwich made with Daisy's apples and cucumbers. "Fluttershy made em." She said motioning to the quiet yellow mare.

Fluttershy blushed brightly and lowered her head slightly looking off, her name falling in her face. She mumbeled something that sort of sounded like " I h...h...hope you l...like it."

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash heard him and noticed he seemed down. She looked off in thought and then nudged his shoulder. "Hey don't knock it till ya try it." She said as she offered him a sandwich made with Daisy's apples and cucumbers. "Fluttershy made em." She said motioning to the quiet yellow mare.

Fluttershy blushed brightly and lowered her head slightly looking off, her name falling in her face. She mumbeled something that sort of sounded like " I h...h...hope you l...like it."

Taking the sandwich and balancing it in one hoof, he had to smile at the timid Fluttershy. "Well, for a first glance, it looks alright." He said with a grin, trying not to drop the sandwich while he awkwardly tried to simotainiously balance the food and himself. "Here goes." He stated as he raised his snout to the sandwich and took a bite, nodding as he chewed. "A bit different than what im used to, but i have no complaints whatsoever. Very well done, might i add, Fluttershy." He said, nodding his head once to her and taking another bite.

Taking the sandwich and balancing it in one hoof, he had to smile at the timid Fluttershy. "Well, for a first glance, it looks alright." He said with a grin, trying not to drop the sandwich while he awkwardly tried to simotainiously balance the food and himself. "Here goes." He stated as he raised his snout to the sandwich and took a bite, nodding as he chewed. "A bit different than what im used to, but i have no complaints whatsoever. Very well done, might i add, Fluttershy." He said, nodding his head once to her and taking another bite.

Fluttershy blushed even more brightly at the compliment though a smile did Bloom on her face. " th-thank you. " she whispered then day down next to applejack taking a sandwich to eat as well.

Rainbow Dash and Rarity both were eating quietly while twilight munched on some food and flipped through a book. Pinkie pie was devouring sandwich after sandwich.

"Well it site is a good thing we brought plenty a food." Applejack said watching the silly pink made scarf down food.

Prelude: Final act.

"Yes. Yes I forgive you, my Imoto chan..."

*crash!* "Wahooohooohooo!" screamed Akane as she rocketed through the roof access door on a pair of violently venting Co2 tanks. She went as impacted the roof. "Omf!" She went as she skipped along the top. "UhHhHhH" She went as she rolled to a stop.

"Wooooo! That was almost as much fun as the Machine Head circle pit at the Wacken festival!"&

Akane began to stagger back to her feet. Her shirt was missing. She was covered in blood. Scrapes, cuts, and a few burns adorned her body. There was a large shard of glass sticking out of her scalp.

She checked her watch. Which marvelously still worked. "Two!" she thrust her first into the air. "Minutes! To miiid niiiiight!" She sang in falsetto.

She didn't have much time to sing any other lyrics, as the whirring of helicopter blades and oncoming gale force winds interrupted. Spotlights were focused on her. The police helicopters shouted something to her over their loudspeakers, but she couldn't make them out through their own distortion. SWAT began to rappel down around her, rifles drawn. The officer in charge shouted something at her. Akane held a hand to her ear. "Na nii?" The officer yelled again. Akane repeat the gesture. He then pointed his gun at her, and then to the ground."I don't speak sign!" She lied.

But she then heard the rumblings behind her. She turned around and saw the horde make it's way. A mismatch of classes, statuses and subcultures armed with various implements filling out onto the rooftop, opposite the law enforcement. SWAT began to reorganize to match the oncoming resistance. They were outnumbered. But they had them outgunned. The Kyoto horde were making their stance known as vocally as possible. Stances defiant. Various objects pelting off the guards armour. The opposing sides were set to meet. Until they noticed that within the no man's land betwixt them a distinct lack of malcontent redhead. 

Akane had sideskated them both. Hoping to sneak away quietly, if only just to piss them all off. The oncoming roar of an advancing mob gave her notice that her plan ceased to work.  

"Best way to survive an oncoming wave..." She halted at roofs edge. "Dive into it." She spun around. And charged. Speeding head on into oncoming opposition. The resounding collision sounded like a car crash. More than a few bodies were sent into the air. Mob forces began to encircle form behind in a pincer maneuver. The writing masses turned into itself, seemingly engulfing it's prey.

Until said prey broke out from the other side, bent over backwards in a powerslide. She then spun back up to a standing position, dog tags swinging around her neck. She saw the oncoming butt of an assault rifle and proceeded to duck it matrix style. Two more SWAT charged towards her. She lept forward, handstanding on their shoulders and backflipping over. Another one was making his way. She went spinning low and slid between his legs, backwards. She was approaching the other ledge of the roof. She skidded to a top. She looked back over her shoulder. That last SWAT guy was charging after her. He made a dove after her. She sidestepped. He wound up going over the ledge. Or would've, had Akane nto caught him by the vest. 

"You baka. You could've killed yourself." She said nonchalantly, and then whipped around and kneed him in his face, sending him sprawling back onto the roof. She then started grinding on the roofs edge, occasionally delivering spinning forearm or kick to those blindly charging, keeping them from plunging to their deaths. She leaned into her turn and rounded the building's corner. She checked her watch. Some deep voice somewhere said "One minute remaining." She then sped up her pace and jumped back onto the roof proper. She spun around to a halt in front of the oncoming police/civilian horde, held out her hand and said "Stop!"

They all stopped. Then the ones in front got tumbled over by those who didn't. She then took off the  large  backpack,  unzipped the  main pocket, and took out what appeared to be another backpack. Except this one appeared to be made of metal.

"​I have a jet pack and I'm not afraid to use it!" She loudly proclaimed. "Take one more step, and see what happens." She said more coldly. The whole mob too one step forward. "Alright." She then shrugged. She then pressed a button on one of the shoulder straps. The thrusters on the pack ignited to life and the jetpack flew off... of Akane's back as the shoulder straps snapped completely. The pack made one loop in the air, before colliding with the rudder of the police helicopter in an explosion. The vehicle began to spin out, spiraling beneath the roof, before the whole building gave a shook, in conjunction with sounds of shattering glass. The stationary tip of the smoking tail could just be seen from inside the roof.

Everyone looked on towards the source of the calamity in awkward silence.  A gentle breeze blew through the rooftop. The silence broken by some snickering. Then full blown laughter. 

"Buhwahahahahah! I never would've predicted that in a million years! Oh man that was good. Still laughing, Akane checked her watch. That same voice went "Game over". "Heheha ahh... wellp, can't think of a better way to end things then on that note! Ladies & gents, it's been fun, but I've got plans, an appointment to keep, a destination to arrive at, a new journey to start, and some more crazy things to do. Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita! Shōri wa watashi no mono desu."

She went as she bowed with her fist in her palm. she then straightened up turned around, and started skating towards the edge of the roof. She took out her Ipod, rolled through her songs, and picked the one that seems most fitting for the occasion.  

@Cherry_Bloom

"Let's get things started..."

She started going full speed towards the edge. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Prelude: Final act.

"Yes. Yes I forgive you, my Imoto chan..."

*crash!* "Wahooohooohooo!" screamed Akane as she rocketed through the roof access door on a pair of violently venting Co2 tanks. She went as impacted the roof. "Omf!" She went as she skipped along the top. "UhHhHhH" She went as she rolled to a stop.

"Wooooo! That was almost as much fun as the Machine Head circle pit at the Wacken festival!"&

Akane began to stagger back to her feet. Her shirt was missing. She was covered in blood. Scrapes, cuts, and a few burns adorned her body. There was a large shard of glass sticking out of her scalp.

She checked her watch. Which marvelously still worked. "Two!" she thrust her first into the air. "Minutes! To miiid niiiiight!" She sang in falsetto.

She didn't have much time to sing any other lyrics, as the whirring of helicopter blades and oncoming gale force winds interrupted. Spotlights were focused on her. The police helicopters shouted something to her over their loudspeakers, but she couldn't make them out through their own distortion. SWAT began to rappel down around her, rifles drawn. The officer in charge shouted something at her. Akane held a hand to her ear. "Na nii?" The officer yelled again. Akane repeat the gesture. He then pointed his gun at her, and then to the ground."I don't speak sign!" She lied.

But she then heard the rumblings behind her. She turned around and saw the horde make it's way. A mismatch of classes, statuses and subcultures armed with various implements filling out onto the rooftop, opposite the law enforcement. SWAT began to reorganize to match the oncoming resistance. They were outnumbered. But they had them outgunned. The Kyoto horde were making their stance known as vocally as possible. Stances defiant. Various objects pelting off the guards armour. The opposing sides were set to meet. Until they noticed that within the no man's land betwixt them a distinct lack of malcontent redhead.

Akane had sideskated them both. Hoping to sneak away quietly, if only just to piss them all off. The oncoming roar of an advancing mob gave her notice that her plan ceased to work.

"Best way to survive an oncoming wave..." She halted at roofs edge. "Dive into it." She spun around. And charged. Speeding head on into oncoming opposition. The resounding collision sounded like a car crash. More than a few bodies were sent into the air. Mob forces began to encircle form behind in a pincer maneuver. The writing masses turned into itself, seemingly engulfing it's prey.

Until said prey broke out from the other side, bent over backwards in a powerslide. She then spun back up to a standing position, dog tags swinging around her neck. She saw the oncoming butt of an assault rifle and proceeded to duck it matrix style. Two more SWAT charged towards her. She lept forward, handstanding on their shoulders and backflipping over. Another one was making his way. She went spinning low and slid between his legs, backwards. She was approaching the other ledge of the roof. She skidded to a top. She looked back over her shoulder. That last SWAT guy was charging after her. He made a dove after her. She sidestepped. He wound up going over the ledge. Or would've, had Akane nto caught him by the vest.

"You baka. You could've killed yourself." She said nonchalantly, and then whipped around and kneed him in his face, sending him sprawling back onto the roof. She then started grinding on the roofs edge, occasionally delivering spinning forearm or kick to those blindly charging, keeping them from plunging to their deaths. She leaned into her turn and rounded the building's corner. She checked her watch. Some deep voice somewhere said "One minute remaining." She then sped up her pace and jumped back onto the roof proper. She spun around to a halt in front of the oncoming police/civilian horde, held out her hand and said "Stop!"

They all stopped. Then the ones in front got tumbled over by those who didn't. She then took off the large backpack, unzipped the main pocket, and took out what appeared to be another backpack. Except this one appeared to be made of metal.

"​I have a jet pack and I'm not afraid to use it!" She loudly proclaimed. "Take one more step, and see what happens." She said more coldly. The whole mob too one step forward. "Alright." She then shrugged. She then pressed a button on one of the shoulder straps. The thrusters on the pack ignited to life and the jetpack flew off... of Akane's back as the shoulder straps snapped completely. The pack made one loop in the air, before colliding with the rudder of the police helicopter in an explosion. The vehicle began to spin out, spiraling beneath the roof, before the whole building gave a shook, in conjunction with sounds of shattering glass. The stationary tip of the smoking tail could just be seen from inside the roof.

Everyone looked on towards the source of the calamity in awkward silence. A gentle breeze blew through the rooftop. The silence broken by some snickering. Then full blown laughter.

"Buhwahahahahah! I never would've predicted that in a million years! Oh man that was good. Still laughing, Akane checked her watch. That same voice went "Game over". "Heheha ahh... wellp, can't think of a better way to end things then on that note! Ladies & gents, it's been fun, but I've got plans, an appointment to keep, a destination to arrive at, a new journey to start, and some more crazy things to do. Dōmo arigatōgozaimashita! Shōri wa watashi no mono desu."

She went as she bowed with her fist in her palm. she then straightened up turned around, and started skating towards the edge of the roof. She took out her Ipod, rolled through her songs, and picked the one that seems most fitting for the occasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F73nK1_4ia0

"Let's get things started..."

She started going full speed towards the edge.

The odd fellow had been above them standing on the lightning rod watching the amusing scene calmly. He waited silently and when midnight came a broad smirk formed on his face. "Let's give them a show." He said softly before allowing himself to fall face first over the edge of the building.

As he fell his body began to glow a brilliant white light. And then change. All the while he was focused on her waiting for her to leap over the edge of the building. The moment he saw her the light surrounding him seemed to explode showing sparks down at the watchers below the building.

His body changed twisted and grew and suddenly massive silver wings burst from his back as he turned into a monstrous but beautiful silver dragon. He turned gracefully and flew up beneath her so she could land on his back appearing like she had somehow magically summoned him. He flapped his mighty wings flying upright and hovering above the crowd below them.

He gave a loud roar as flames erupted from his mouth scorching the buildings surrounding them. He looked down at the crowed then looked back at the crazy girl on his back. "Hold on." He said so only she could hear him. He looked back at the onlookers.

"You lose!" He roared then dove at them full speed. As the crowd screamed and scrambled he began to glow again. He gave another mighty roar and then together with his rider they vanished in a ball of exploding light.

Draco disappeared and Akane was left suddenly falling to nowhere in a stream of swirling colorful lights. Falling forever it would seem. As she fell she could feel her body begin to change.

Edited by Cherry_Bloom