Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Body Fit for Equestria: Human-to-Pony Transformation Roleplay

Ochre_Dust

Draco flapped his mighty wings as he looked down at her. "hmm.... first thing? open your wings and flap, having bat wings similar to my dragon wings most of our flight is gliding and then lifting up higher. Chances are good as long as you have your wings open you SHOULDN'T crash too hard. They should catch you on the breeze. Should." he said. 

"now where is that daredevil who trusted me enough to jump off of the tallest building in Tokyo earlier hmm?" he said softly. "You will be a natural I can feel it." He said then suddenly released her and let her fall. though he watched closely and prepared to catch her if the need arise.

@Cherry_Bloom

Akane was going to tell him that the difference between being a daredevil and an obituary was preparation & planning and that she she hated hospitals too.  She was gonna remind him it was Kyoto, and call him a dumbass for it. She was gonna tell him how much she hated people predicting she was gonna be a natural at something she wasn't quite ready for, as it made her want to purposely fail just to see them realize they were wrong. 

But then she was falling through the air. All she chose to say then was: "Kono baka yarō!!"

The intent behind it didn't need translation. 

And so, Equestria's newest daughter was free falling through the air. And she made no motion of adjusting her wings to change the matter. She crossed her forehoves like a petulant child. "I should just plummet to the ground and see what happens just to spite him. Yeah, f##k trying." She exhaled a breath. Mildly annoyed isn't usually the state of somepony free falling from altitude.

The whistling of the wind caught her ears, and that triggered her attention for a reason, like a song almost. Despite her focused lack of action, the fur on the back of her neck stood on edge. Her heart was indeed racing. Her breath was quickening. She was trembling a bit.  

But how could that be so? She wasn't afraid. She was more afraid of how she would die then of actually dying. She'd be fine with this. Anxious perhaps? Akane wasn't the type to have anxiety, even when others pointed out that she really should. . No, it was more along the lines of something, something being pent up. An emotion, a moment, asking to be let out. Like the whistling of the wind being a song, this feeling reminded her of the metal concerts she would regularly attend. The eagerness of jumping into the pit, diving off the stage, or those tense moments before she and her fellow headbangers would form ranks in preparation for a wall of death. 

Then, almost simultaneously, the wind began it's physical caresses, and she can feel it, sensations, crawling down, or in this case, technically up, parts of her body that suddenly grew very sensitive. She felt the tensing, the blood flow, those near indescribable caresses, of her wings. 

She decided to turn her head towards the left and look. She focused over on her wing. Her wing. Her wings. These thoughts appealed to her very much. She slowly extended it outwards, looking down it's length. Bright red membranes, divided up by dark, grayish blue branches. Those sensations intensified as her wing became outstretched. Up her wings, like a lovers caress. She touched a hoof & gently stroked the back of it. Such a foreign sensation, being touched there. She felt her right wing begin to outstretch involuntarily. Almost involuntarily.

These feelings of anticipation, of pent up-ness, of getting ready to spring fourth, of excitement, wasn't going away. Contrarily, they were getting stronger. Her heart was racing. Hear breathing was rapid & shaky. She felt this, all of this before, in a dream. Before she woke up...

And realized that it wasn't. 

The memories flashed in her head at the speed of light, before lingering forever on one feeling, one sensation. 

Then there it was. A split second, she felt a connection coming to those areas. Those areas, that growing, intensifying pressure. It was a part of her.   She stiffened her stance, digging into the ground, growling louder and louder.

It was now!

She sharply inhaled, and whipped her head backwards. Her body soon followed. She was now nosediving. She crossed her wings in front of her. She tensed her wings up, building up the strength. She awaited the moment. She didn't wait long. She pulled her wings in further... then... unfurled them. 

And the shift, was momentous. Time seemed to slow down. With that spreading, she turned sharply back up into the air, seemingly going faster. She swore she could feel what could be described as blades of grass stroking her stomach. And then she was going straight vertical. She was climbing and fast. Yet, the wind wasn't blasting against her. It was more like a gentle breeze. She felt weightless. She exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding. Then inhaled another one. For a nanosecond, she thought she passed something large & silvery on the way up. Something that probably would've gotten blasted by the tornado force high speed wake that followed. 

She looked down, well, forward. Her eyes widened at the sight. She could see it all. The entirety of the land, but more importantly, the entirety of the evening sky. From the reds of the setting sun in the west, to the cool blues of the east, stars emerging from the shades.  The feeling of going up and up, figuratively and literally, wasn't dissipating a bit.

She didn't need to, but she felt like she had too. She unfurled her wings once more, and gave them another mighty flap. And it felt good. That surge through the membranes, the cool air shooting up he tips and through the rest of her body. She couldn't help but smile and laugh at the thrill, the ecstasy of it all. She had to do another. This time she turned back upwards and did a loop, shifting her direction forwards and helping her cruise about the skies of dusk. Buck it, she had to do one at this point. She tucked in her right wing, and shifted her momentum, spinning right in an aileron roll a few times, before outstretching the wing back to level herself off. 

The wind was quiet this time around. Everything was quiet. Not a sound followed Akane. It was so strange, yet so serine. Hearing the sounds of true silence.  Until a brief, thunderous crack, echoing beneath her. She saw the sound spike in her vision. She looked down. She didn't know her eyes could get so wide. 

"Whoahoh! What the trip!?" she exclaimed at the expanding, glowing, wave of dark reds, blues, purples & pinks underneath, encompassing the horizon, starting to out pace her. The closest she could describe it was the fireworks celebrations she loved as a kid, and still did...

and that wasn't doing it enough justice. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

• 2 weeks later...

"And here I thought I was singled out do to.... particular interests of the probably-not-so-sane variety." he said letting out a sigh or relief and disappointment. Spikus looked down at his front hooves saddened by the loss of his hands. His head shot back up imediately "Wait. Did you say odd gentleman? Like trench coat top hat cane kept teleporting things into and out of his hands odd gentleman?" Spikus looked around as if searching for a sign of the gentleman.

Cherry Bloom nodded. "An odd fellow sent us all here I believe, but I haven't seen him since we arrived." She said scratching her head. "I'm Sorry dear... WHAT'S THAT!?" she gasped pointing up at the sky as Draco and Akane flew over them. Draco stopped flying and looked down at them. the large dragon grinned. "Akane! Hold on I found some of my little ponies." He said to Her.

Star had to admire how Dash kept acting tough. He could tell that the forest was a bit unnerving for her, and it made him a bit cautious as they entered the forest, the world behind them almost instantly dissappearing amongst the ocean of leaves and bark.

Dash looked over at Star. "Hey so... what are you doing here? i mean... you never really told me how you guys ended up here? you aren't from around here right?"

@Cherry_Bloom

Akane was going to tell him that the difference between being a daredevil and an obituary was preparation & planning and that she she hated hospitals too.  She was gonna remind him it was Kyoto, and call him a dumbass for it. She was gonna tell him how much she hated people predicting she was gonna be a natural at something she wasn't quite ready for, as it made her want to purposely fail just to see them realize they were wrong. 

But then she was falling through the air. All she chose to say then was: "Kono baka yarō!!"

The intent behind it didn't need translation. 

And so, Equestria's newest daughter was free falling through the air. And she made no motion of adjusting her wings to change the matter. She crossed her forehoves like a petulant child. "I should just plummet to the ground and see what happens just to spite him. Yeah, f##k trying." She exhaled a breath. Mildly annoyed isn't usually the state of somepony free falling from altitude.

The whistling of the wind caught her ears, and that triggered her attention for a reason, like a song almost. Despite her focused lack of action, the fur on the back of her neck stood on edge. Her heart was indeed racing. Her breath was quickening. She was trembling a bit.  

But how could that be so? She wasn't afraid. She was more afraid of how she would die then of actually dying. She'd be fine with this. Anxious perhaps? Akane wasn't the type to have anxiety, even when others pointed out that she really should. . No, it was more along the lines of something, something being pent up. An emotion, a moment, asking to be let out. Like the whistling of the wind being a song, this feeling reminded her of the metal concerts she would regularly attend. The eagerness of jumping into the pit, diving off the stage, or those tense moments before she and her fellow headbangers would form ranks in preparation for a wall of death. 

Then, almost simultaneously, the wind began it's physical caresses, and she can feel it, sensations, crawling down, or in this case, technically up, parts of her body that suddenly grew very sensitive. She felt the tensing, the blood flow, those near indescribable caresses, of her wings. 

She decided to turn her head towards the left and look. She focused over on her wing. Her wing. Her wings. These thoughts appealed to her very much. She slowly extended it outwards, looking down it's length. Bright red membranes, divided up by dark, grayish blue branches. Those sensations intensified as her wing became outstretched. Up her wings, like a lovers caress. She touched a hoof & gently stroked the back of it. Such a foreign sensation, being touched there. She felt her right wing begin to outstretch involuntarily. Almost involuntarily.

These feelings of anticipation, of pent up-ness, of getting ready to spring fourth, of excitement, wasn't going away. Contrarily, they were getting stronger. Her heart was racing. Hear breathing was rapid & shaky. She felt this, all of this before, in a dream. Before she woke up...

And realized that it wasn't. 

The memories flashed in her head at the speed of light, before lingering forever on one feeling, one sensation. 

It was now!

She sharply inhaled, and whipped her head backwards. Her body soon followed. She was now nosediving. She crossed her wings in front of her. She tensed her wings up, building up the strength. She awaited the moment. She didn't wait long. She pulled her wings in further... then... unfurled them. 

And the shift, was momentous. Time seemed to slow down. With that spreading, she turned sharply back up into the air, seemingly going faster. She swore she could feel what could be described as blades of grass stroking her stomach. And then she was going straight vertical. She was climbing and fast. Yet, the wind wasn't blasting against her. It was more like a gentle breeze. She felt weightless. She exhaled a breath she didn't know she was holding. Then inhaled another one. For a nanosecond, she thought she passed something large & silvery on the way up. Something that probably would've gotten blasted by the tornado force high speed wake that followed. 

She looked down, well, forward. Her eyes widened at the sight. She could see it all. The entirety of the land, but more importantly, the entirety of the evening sky. From the reds of the setting sun in the west, to the cool blues of the east, stars emerging from the shades.  The feeling of going up and up, figuratively and literally, wasn't dissipating a bit.

She didn't need to, but she felt like she had too. She unfurled her wings once more, and gave them another mighty flap. And it felt good. That surge through the membranes, the cool air shooting up he tips and through the rest of her body. She couldn't help but smile and laugh at the thrill, the ecstasy of it all. She had to do another. This time she turned back upwards and did a loop, shifting her direction forwards and helping her cruise about the skies of dusk. Buck it, she had to do one at this point. She tucked in her right wing, and shifted her momentum, spinning right in an aileron roll a few times, before outstretching the wing back to level herself off. 

The wind was quiet this time around. Everything was quiet. Not a sound followed Akane. It was so strange, yet so serine. Hearing the sounds of true silence.  Until a brief, thunderous crack, echoing beneath her. She saw the sound spike in her vision. She looked down. She didn't know her eyes could get so wide. 

"Whoahoh! What the trip!?" she exclaimed at the expanding, glowing, wave of dark reds, blues, purples & pinks underneath, encompassing the horizon, starting to out pace her. The closest she could describe it was the fireworks celebrations she loved as a kid, and still did...

and that wasn't doing it enough justice. 

Draco smiled watching her fly with ease. However they soon zoomed over a clearing where two of the ponies he had sent to this world were at. he stopped and hovered of them calling for Akane to come back. "Akane my dear I found them. How do you feel about trying to lland? I suppose the easiest way for you would just be to go ahead and try. Come in slow and steady" he said. Then he landed beside the two ponies in the clearing.

Cherry Bloom nodded. "An odd fellow sent us all here I believe, but I haven't seen him since we arrived." She said scratching her head. "I'm Sorry dear... WHAT'S THAT!?" she gasped pointing up at the sky as Draco and Akane flew over them. Draco stopped flying and looked down at them. the large dragon grinned. "Akane! Hold on I found some of my little ponies." He said to Her.

Dash looked over at Star. "Hey so... what are you doing here? i mean... you never really told me how you guys ended up here? you aren't from around here right?"

Draco smiled watching her fly with ease. However they soon zoomed over a clearing where two of the ponies he had sent to this world were at. he stopped and hovered of them calling for Akane to come back. "Akane my dear I found them. How do you feel about trying to lland? I suppose the easiest way for you would just be to go ahead and try. Come in slow and steady" he said. Then he landed beside the two ponies in the clearing.

"Well judging on how he referred to us as 'his little ponies' I would assume that to be the odd fellow in question." He was fully standing on his own now having been practicing not falling over. He spread his wings, that he still wasn't fully aware that he had, angrily as his expression changed to that of rage. "Or should I say: he whom lied to me about bringing me to a place where my interests, knowledge, and skills would fit better in the world." Turning his head to Draco as he said this. "You know, last I checked I had hands that I used for basically EVERYTHING I did! Which a vast majority of my aforementioned skills depended on!" Spikus began thinking of how now he was less than nothing in his own eyes since he could think of no way he could resume doing the things he once did.

Edited by SpikusFyre

@Cherry_Bloom

(OOC: Yeah, doubtful she can hear you. She's flying at supersonic speeds, faster than sound itself. She also zipped right by you during her ascent. Presuming that Draco didn't get knocked out of the sky by the jet stream that followed her wake, it would take a lot for him to try and pursue her. Unless of course Draco can naturally fly at mach 50, than it isn't an issue. Of course, that would be if he, and everypony else, weren't distracted by the ground level sonic rainboom she just triggered.

Just sayin)

Star chuckled. "Yeah, you could say that." He let out a casual sigh before continuing. "Well, i was having a rough time....not going into details...when someone offered me....well, a less lethal way out, to put it simple. Im hoping everything here turns out better for me than the last place." He felt a bit uncomfortable talkig about his hardships. "Anyways, enough about me. You have yet to tell me much about you." Star added quickly.

"Well judging on how he referred to us as 'his little ponies' I would assume that to be the odd fellow in question." He was fully standing on his own now having been practicing not falling over. He spread his wings, that he still wasn't fully aware that he had, angrily as his expression changed to that of rage. "Or should I say: he whom lied to me about bringing me to a place where my interests, knowledge, and skills would fit better in the world." Turning his head to Draco as he said this. "You know, last I checked I had hands that I used for basically EVERYTHING I did! Which a vast majority of my aforementioned skills depended on!" Spikus began thinking of how now he was less than nothing in his own eyes since he could think of no way he could resume doing the things he once did.

Draco sighed and shook his head. "She'll be back I suppose once she ..." he paused shuddering as a sonic rainboom blasted through the surrounding area. "ugh... Maybe I should go get her... though..." he shook his head. "She said she's a big girl she can handle it. I hope." He turned his attention to Spike who seemed less than happy with him at the moment. "Now you wait just a minute my little pony." he said calmly. "I promised you that and I never once lied. Hands are over rated." He said with a small smile. "Tell me. What skills are you worried about losing now that you are a hoofed and winged pony rather than a human?" he asked.

Star chuckled. "Yeah, you could say that." He let out a casual sigh before continuing. "Well, i was having a rough time....not going into details...when someone offered me....well, a less lethal way out, to put it simple. Im hoping everything here turns out better for me than the last place." He felt a bit uncomfortable talkig about his hardships. "Anyways, enough about me. You have yet to tell me much about you." Star added quickly.

Rainbow Dash was about to reply when the forest shook and a massive rainboom exploded across the sky. Her eyes grew wide. "WHAT?! NO WAY!" she shouted and suddenly flew off at high speed towards the source of the rainboom so caught by surprised she didn't think to wait up for Star.

Skyla was running. It had taken her years, but she had finally decided to chalk up the courage to run, getting as far away from that horrible orphanage as she could. And, as she had left the dusty, tattered old place hours ago, never once looking back, she had thought that would be a good idea. The best idea, in fact, in her mind.

Now, as she slowly trudged through the divided cobblestone streets that were tightly packed with snow, wearing little more than a jacket and some thin jeans and carrying little more than a purse with a couple of dollars in it, she wasn't so sure. It was night; every shop was closed, and every home was locked up for miles, leaving nothing but her, and the wind that chilled her body and whipped through her hair, leaving little ice crystals as it came and went.

She walked another few minutes, taking straights and turns with no rhyme or reason, until she finally found some break in the monotony; a beautiful park with a lake that had just recently froze over. Now cold and tired, she was only able to trudge on for another few minutes, before she couldn't walk anymore. Everything felt heavier now, actually, even, as she came to find out. Which meant her last destination was a nearby wooden bench, encrusted in snow and ice. She ignored it, and wrapped herself up, trying to ignore her shivering, but it was so hard... and she was so tired...

Before Skyla passed out, she thought she saw something strange; a mysterious man in mysterious clothes, promising to whisk her away to a mysterious world; one where she truly belonged. And, even as the world started to fade to black, Skyla could feel herself mouthing the words that she needed to say. The ones she had tatooed on her heart since she'd been stuck in this life. The words she'd been dying to say since she'd been born.

"Anywhere but here..." 

...And then, after what seemed like hours, Skyla woke up. At first, she opened her eyes, groggily, then snapped them open; she didn't remember falling asleep in a forest learing. Or in springtime. Or i warm weather at all. It had been so cold back when she fell asleep. She got to her feet, only to take a sudden trip and fall over... something. Thinking it was only a fluke, she tried again, with the same result. It was only after the third time that she finally she realized that, somehow it was herself. It didn't take much more than a second glance downward for her to suddenly realize that she had four legs. Hooves. She was a pony. And at that point, she didn't get much farther than that single realization. Skyla screamed.

Loudly.

@Cherry_Bloom

"Higher and higher Akane pushed herself through the atmosphere of this strange mystical landscape, going up the sky faster than anything could falling down it. Never the less she was enjoying the trip, even if the air was getting a little thin and the sky was getting gradually darker. 

"Geeze, how long have I been flying? Then again I'm not quite sure of this worlds day/night cycle."

Now that she noticed, the sky had gotten dark. Very dark indeed. The light of the stars got a little brighter. And it was it just her or was it getting a little chillier as well? Akane looked around to see where she was at. And all she saw was the beauty of the night sky. Everywhere. All over the place. Anything. Everything. Stars and blackness. "Okay. It's pretty but that's a bit odd." She looked down for a reference point. Instead she got a radically shrinking sphere of blue.

"Whoa-kay!" Being more than perturbed by the sight of the ground beneath her hooves vanishing, she shifted her gaze up, and found something just as disconcerting, possibly more so, and that was the silvery white sphere getting bigger and bigger. 

"Oh s##t! I'm going to the moon! Okay how do I stop this crazy thing!?" Akane looked about herself. All she saw was the rainbow contrail of dark reds, blues, purples & pinks following just behind her, and the copious amount of frost accumulating on her body. "Okay, maybe stopping out here is a really bad idea. Okay, how do I go back? Slingshot using the moons gravity? Perfect! And they said I didn't pay attention in science. But wait! I'll be re-entering the atmosphere! And I'll be burned to all f##k! How am I supposed to survive that? I need something to protect myself!" 

She was getting closer and ever closer to that moon. "Y'know what, I've got nothing else to use out here, and any of that, scratch that, alot of that, will be better than nothing!" Akane attempted to steer her course towards the edge of the moon, rather than the center of it. But all she did was spin around. She tried again. Same result. "I think the lack of atmosphere might have something to do with it! So how do I repulse myself to the side? She thought about how space shuttles did it. "Well the human brain can last 90 seconds without air. Lets see how a vampiric space horse compares!"

And with that, Akane blew all the air she had to her left. It did nudge her to her right. And it was just the course correction she needed. She was now angled to the moons edge. And it was coming in fast. She was now skimming the lunar skies. And she remembered why she was here. The moon had atmosphere.  Very little atmosphere, but enough to steer her fight with. So she lowered herself closer to the satalite.

"If I die doing this, than it won't matter, cause then I'll just die upon reentry."  She was approaching a very large mountain. She aimed for the base. And then, struck it full force. She turned upwards after her initial impact, and began to ascend, and impeccably, carry an entire mountains worth of lunar soil with her.

She could feel the tug of the moons gravity as she tried to escape, centripetal forces pulling on her side.  That meant her plan was working. She was leaving with more mass and more momentum than when she arrived. No doubt she was leaving this rock. And underneath the mountain she was carrying, she saw the earth, and with her decreasing amounts of atmosphere, aimed for it. 

And thus, she was slingshoted towards the pale blue dot. And all Akane could do was keep to her thoughts. Among them, staying conscious and not passing out due to lack of oxygen and the extreme cold. "You can do this. You can... do ... this... ugh... this... you can still... do...boy is space getting darker. I didn't know it could do that.  First I hear nothing. Now I am in the presence of nothing. No atmosphere. No sound. No presence of anything around me. Just the void. It is truly fascinating.  Among the darkness. Among the light of the stars from-- boy is that planet getting real close!" 

It was a good idea to aim for the center. Cause in the time it took Akane's return trip, the earth moved slightly. Enough so that she wasn't approaching dead on, but at an angle to the atmosphere. She'd be taking a longer decent. Then she felt it. The ridiculous shudder of hitting air. That woke her up enough to turn the lunar mountain, and herself at an angle to take the longest possible path though the atmosphere that she could manage. And with hitting the atmosphere came- *GASP!* She inhaled for the first time in what seemed like forever. "Air!" *Cough cough cough!* Sweet, tasty, really freakin hot, air!" 

She was going fast. Really fast. Really, really freaking fast. The oceans and land masses beneath her rolled into a blur. Not that she could see behind the mountain of rock she used as a reentry shield. But the good news was, she felt it working. As the rock began to burn and disintegrate away, she could feel the rapid deceleration. The residents of the world below below would see the peculiar sight of a rainbow contrailed comet, those in the Equestrian dusk skies getting the best views. In actuality, it would be like a shower of comets, one after the other, when it was really just one repeatedly circling the planet. 

Mt.Tsujimori was deteriorating rapidly. What once was a mountains worth of flame resistance was now just the size of a house. Or maybe a shack. Okay now it was just a mattress worth. Here's to hoping she slowed down enough and was at a proper enough altitude for sustainable flight. The pillow sized rock that accompanied the mattress sized one was crumbling away... now!  The bits of rock sandblasted around her.

And on that cue, she spread her wings, and her body as wide as it would go. Than she started flapping. This was helping a little. That sudden jolt upon spread was a good thing. Until she saw the ground, or something close to it start to look suspiciously close.

"Yikes!" She went from flapping forward to flapping up and returning to an ascent. But only flapped briefly before stopping when she saw how dark the sky was getting upon her ascent. "Okay, maybe I should just cruise the rest of the way on... home?"  Where is home? What was home? She arrived at her new world, left, and came back, and she still didn't have anywhere to call her home. "Maybe, where I lay my head is home? Carved upon my stone. My body lies, but still I roam, yeah yeah!"

But the Hetfield & Hammett riffs could only occupy her mind for so long before the question that triggered them came knocking back. "I know in a broader sense this whole world is my home but, where in it is my home? What is my home? Is there a place I can call my own here?" Her mind was given pause as she thought this over, gliding over the world at insane speeds on sheer momentum alone, readjusting every so often against gravity's pull. 

"No seriously where the f##k is home? And at this point, I mean the place I started off at." She started scanning the land for any familiar landmarks. From the little she saw upon arrival. "Okay, just what the hell was there. Hmm, let's see, it was forested country, the types of trees you find in temperate climates, like oaks, ferns, pines, maples, that sort of thing." She was blazing by too quickly to discern the trees.

She knew she was off once she hit a large expanse of water, which she cleared half a minute. That was the longest it had taken, so she was indeed slowing down. It was still so quiet, so she was still going faster than sound could travel. "I gotta figure out how fast I was going after all this." She made mental note to herself.  

After her umpteenth pass around the world and her reach of the ocean she realized "Okay this isn't enough, I need something else to go by. Hmm." She noticed that the sun, once again, sped over her. "Wait, that's it! It was evening where I was in this world! So by that logic, I just have to end up in a place where the sun is almost below the horizon. That'll give me a 50/50 shot of ending up where I started. The other 50? Well I'll just end up wherever it's early morning. Heck of an improvement."

So she prepared to adjust her flight, once she came to an area where the sun was setting. She didn't have to search long. Once the skies were brightly lit with the fires of a setting (or rising) sun and the skies opposite were dimmed to cool dark blues, she took an immediate left turn and started scanning longitudinally. "Okay, find a mountain range. I was near mountains. A mountain. With a castle. Can't be too hard to spot." So she started overlooking this strip of the world. She knew she was off when she started seeing ice.

Rather than turn around, she decided to clear this worlds ice cap, and scan the other aside of the planet. "Ice, ice, more ice, land, big ass snowflake, more ice... wait what?" She made a u-turn to take another look. She rapidly circled around, the gigantic snowflake shape.  And from what she could piece together from that height and speed, it was a city, with a large tower in the middle? "Huh. Okay, that's a thing. If I can't find where I'm looking for, I'll just park it here."

She resumed her course, presumably south. And upon lowering her altitude to investigate, she saw something else. A road? A railway. A good indication of civilization. And that's what a mountainous castle usually indicates. So follow this. She'd eventually find what I'm looking for sooner than not. So she followed the train tracks though the ice and snow, cutting though blizzard clouds, into the tundra, edging into the forests. She twisted and turned following the tracks, soaring just above the tree line, scanning the horizon. She saw something coming up in the distance. A spire jutting out into the skies. And something glimmering off the side of it. 

"Found you!" She circled the Canterhorn on an approach angle. The castle was definite clear from this height. She was certainly passing it enough times. "Maybe I should slow down a bit more than this." She spread her wings to decelerate. Her ear twitched. She faintly heard it. The sounds of the winds. On one side anyways. So she was deaf on one side. Big deal. She survived space, collision with the moon and reentry.  So she had finally decelerated to below 340.29 MPS. Funny how she knew that. She began flapping her wings forward to slow down even further. 

"Hmm, now lets see if I can spot that Ryu. I mean it's a dragon, how hard could one be to spot anyhow?" She blitzed between the upper towers of the castle. Apparently it was much bigger up close. And it had a city within it's walls. How about that. Akane began to spiral down the mountain, gradually making distance with it to fan out over the area.

"Y'know, at this point it's hard not to notice me. Maybe if I make a big enough commotion he'll be the one coming to me. Yeah, I'll just find a nice landing spot to touch down at and whats his face will be right over. I mean he managed to appear where the hell ever back on earth. And if not, well whatever, I've been though worse." She scanned for a clearing, or a lake. Oh look there was one. 

She zoomed right over it. "Damn. Still going too fast." She beat her wings even harder. "Might need something to soften the landing... oh that'll work." She skipped off the surface of a large hill. Probably the one she had her transformation at. "Yep, that's the one!" and not skipped as much as ricocheted off it in an irruption of earth. She tumbled a bit in the air before correcting herself. Things were zipping by a lot slower now.

"Okay. Now for that clearing." She circled about, trying to find it. And there it was, coming up within range. She angled herself to try and touch down on the front edges of it, before a thought crossed her mind. "Wait. How the f##k am I supposed to land?" Tree line was disappearing fast.  "Okay. Calm down. I just managed atmospheric reentry. Landing is pretty damn feasible at this point!" She lowered her angle of approach, continued beating her wings forward, outstretched her legs, and prepared for a smooth graceful landing. 

*Ka-BWUSH!* was the sound of her impacting and skipping off the earth in a shower of dirt & debris. She tumbled head over hooves in the air like a rag doll, and getting a good view of the clearing... and those that were in it. "Hey wait a minute, isn't that the-" She didn't get to finish that thought as she plowed into the earth, carving a nice tench in her wake, before skidding to a stop. 

Silence. That was all that could be heard for a minute. Until something resembling a groan could be heard from the impact zone. Akane Tsujimori, Equestria's first space cadet in over a thousand years, muscled her way out of the earthen trench, crawling her way out to the top. She rolled out to the top of the ridge she had formed, and shakily stood on all four hooves, breathing and panting heavily, thin wisps of steam coming off her coat. Then she just flopped to her side atop the dirt pile. She took it in. She took it all in, what she had just been though, and what she had just accomplished. It brought a grin to her fanged face, and a small laugh. She thrust her hoof into the air. 

"TOUCHDOWN!" 

Elapsed time: 3 minutes. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Draco sighed and shook his head. "She'll be back I suppose once she ..." he paused shuddering as a sonic rainboom blasted through the surrounding area. "ugh... Maybe I should go get her... though..." he shook his head. "She said she's a big girl she can handle it. I hope." He turned his attention to Spike who seemed less than happy with him at the moment. "Now you wait just a minute my little pony." he said calmly. "I promised you that and I never once lied. Hands are over rated." He said with a small smile. "Tell me. What skills are you worried about losing now that you are a hoofed and winged pony rather than a human?" he asked.

Spike paused for a moment thinking back on his life. In reality all he really did was play video games and use his computer 80% of the time. His anger turned into nervousness from being put on the spot. Sure he drew things, did impressions, and told horribly unfunny jokes from time to time but he had never considered himself particularly skilled at anything having always considered himself as a more jack-of-all-trades master of none type person. "Well um... I... Wait... I actually have wings?!" He said with a confused yet excited look on his face. He remembered that Cherry Bloom had mentioned something about him having wings earlier but he hadn't fully grasped it until this point. His neck craned as he attempted to look at them noticing their shape was somewhat different appearance compared to Cherry Bloom's wings that they were slightly larger and the feathers were more pointed. Once again his short attention span had taken hold.

Skyla was running. It had taken her years, but she had finally decided to chalk up the courage to run, getting as far away from that horrible orphanage as she could. And, as she had left the dusty, tattered old place hours ago, never once looking back, she had thought that would be a good idea. The best idea, in fact, in her mind.

Now, as she slowly trudged through the divided cobblestone streets that were tightly packed with snow, wearing little more than a jacket and some thin jeans and carrying little more than a purse with a couple of dollars in it, she wasn't so sure. It was night; every shop was closed, and every home was locked up for miles, leaving nothing but her, and the wind that chilled her body and whipped through her hair, leaving little ice crystals as it came and went.

She walked another few minutes, taking straights and turns with no rhyme or reason, until she finally found some break in the monotony; a beautiful park with a lake that had just recently froze over. Now cold and tired, she was only able to trudge on for another few minutes, before she couldn't walk anymore. Everything felt heavier now, actually, even, as she came to find out. Which meant her last destination was a nearby wooden bench, encrusted in snow and ice. She ignored it, and wrapped herself up, trying to ignore her shivering, but it was so hard... and she was so tired...

Before Skyla passed out, she thought she saw something strange; a mysterious man in mysterious clothes, promising to whisk her away to a mysterious world; one where she truly belonged. And, even as the world started to fade to black, Skyla could feel herself mouthing the words that she needed to say. The ones she had tatooed on her heart since she'd been stuck in this life. The words she'd been dying to say since she'd been born.

"Anywhere but here..." 

...And then, after what seemed like hours, Skyla woke up. At first, she opened her eyes, groggily, then snapped them open; she didn't remember falling asleep in a forest learing. Or in springtime. Or i warm weather at all. It had been so cold back when she fell asleep. She got to her feet, only to take a sudden trip and fall over... something. Thinking it was only a fluke, she tried again, with the same result. It was only after the third time that she finally she realized that, somehow it was herself. It didn't take much more than a second glance downward for her to suddenly realize that she had four legs. Hooves. She was a pony. And at that point, she didn't get much farther than that single realization. Skyla screamed.

Loudly.

Draco turned his head over towards the sound of Skyla's screams and gave a broad smile. "Oh good you are awake." he said as he turned to her. "Welcome to Equestria my little pony." The large silvery colored dragon said softly. He looked her over. "You look much better than you did at that park. All warmed up now and safe. you don't need to be afraid you're among friends here." He said not wanting to scare the filly any further. "You DID say anywhere but where you were."  He added. his attention turned to the loud crash when Akane impacted upon landing. He frowned and sighed looking at Cherry Bloom, Spikus and Skyla. "I'll be right back." He said then flew over to where Akane had crash landed,

@Cherry_Bloom

"Higher and higher Akane pushed herself through the atmosphere of this strange mystical landscape, going up the sky faster than anything could falling down it. Never the less she was enjoying the trip, even if the air was getting a little thin and the sky was getting gradually darker. 

"Geeze, how long have I been flying? Then again I'm not quite sure of this worlds day/night cycle."

Now that she noticed, the sky had gotten dark. Very dark indeed. The light of the stars got a little brighter. And it was it just her or was it getting a little chillier as well? Akane looked around to see where she was at. And all she saw was the beauty of the night sky. Everywhere. All over the place. Anything. Everything. Stars and blackness. "Okay. It's pretty but that's a bit odd." She looked down for a reference point. Instead she got a radically shrinking sphere of blue.

"Whoa-kay!" Being more than perturbed by the sight of the ground beneath her hooves vanishing, she shifted her gaze up, and found something just as disconcerting, possibly more so, and that was the silvery white sphere getting bigger and bigger. 

"Oh s##t! I'm going to the moon! Okay how do I stop this crazy thing!?" Akane looked about herself. All she saw was the rainbow contrail of dark reds, blues, purples & pinks following just behind her, and the copious amount of frost accumulating on her body. "Okay, maybe stopping out here is a really bad idea. Okay, how do I go back? Slingshot using the moons gravity? Perfect! And they said I didn't pay attention in science. But wait! I'll be re-entering the atmosphere! And I'll be burned to all f##k! How am I supposed to survive that? I need something to protect myself!" 

She was getting closer and ever closer to that moon. "Y'know what, I've got nothing else to use out here, and any of that, scratch that, alot of that, will be better than nothing!" Akane attempted to steer her course towards the edge of the moon, rather than the center of it. But all she did was spin around. She tried again. Same result. "I think the lack of atmosphere might have something to do with it! So how do I repulse myself to the side? She thought about how space shuttles did it. "Well the human brain can last 90 seconds without air. Lets see how a vampiric space horse compares!"

And with that, Akane blew all the air she had to her left. It did nudge her to her right. And it was just the course correction she needed. She was now angled to the moons edge. And it was coming in fast. She was now skimming the lunar skies. And she remembered why she was here. The moon had atmosphere.  Very little atmosphere, but enough to steer her fight with. So she lowered herself closer to the satalite.

"If I die doing this, than it won't matter, cause then I'll just die upon reentry."  She was approaching a very large mountain. She aimed for the base. And then, struck it full force. She turned upwards after her initial impact, and began to ascend, and impeccably, carry an entire mountains worth of lunar soil with her.

She could feel the tug of the moons gravity as she tried to escape, centripetal forces pulling on her side.  That meant her plan was working. She was leaving with more mass and more momentum than when she arrived. No doubt she was leaving this rock. And underneath the mountain she was carrying, she saw the earth, and with her decreasing amounts of atmosphere, aimed for it. 

And thus, she was slingshoted towards the pale blue dot. And all Akane could do was keep to her thoughts. Among them, staying conscious and not passing out due to lack of oxygen and the extreme cold. "You can do this. You can... do ... this... ugh... this... you can still... do...boy is space getting darker. I didn't know it could do that.  First I hear nothing. Now I am in the presence of nothing. No atmosphere. No sound. No presence of anything around me. Just the void. It is truly fascinating.  Among the darkness. Among the light of the stars from-- boy is that planet getting real close!" 

It was a good idea to aim for the center. Cause in the time it took Akane's return trip, the earth moved slightly. Enough so that she wasn't approaching dead on, but at an angle to the atmosphere. She'd be taking a longer decent. Then she felt it. The ridiculous shudder of hitting air. That woke her up enough to turn the lunar mountain, and herself at an angle to take the longest possible path though the atmosphere that she could manage. And with hitting the atmosphere came- *GASP!* She inhaled for the first time in what seemed like forever. "Air!" *Cough cough cough!* Sweet, tasty, really freakin hot, air!" 

She was going fast. Really fast. Really, really freaking fast. The oceans and land masses beneath her rolled into a blur. Not that she could see behind the mountain of rock she used as a reentry shield. But the good news was, she felt it working. As the rock began to burn and disintegrate away, she could feel the rapid deceleration. The residents of the world below below would see the peculiar sight of a rainbow contrailed comet, those in the Equestrian dusk skies getting the best views. In actuality, it would be like a shower of comets, one after the other, when it was really just one repeatedly circling the planet. 

Mt.Tsujimori was deteriorating rapidly. What once was a mountains worth of flame resistance was now just the size of a house. Or maybe a shack. Okay now it was just a mattress worth. Here's to hoping she slowed down enough and was at a proper enough altitude for sustainable flight. The pillow sized rock that accompanied the mattress sized one was crumbling away... now!  The bits of rock sandblasted around her.

And on that cue, she spread her wings, and her body as wide as it would go. Than she started flapping. This was helping a little. That sudden jolt upon spread was a good thing. Until she saw the ground, or something close to it start to look suspiciously close.

"Yikes!" She went from flapping forward to flapping up and returning to an ascent. But only flapped briefly before stopping when she saw how dark the sky was getting upon her ascent. "Okay, maybe I should just cruise the rest of the way on... home?"  Where is home? What was home? She arrived at her new world, left, and came back, and she still didn't have anywhere to call her home. "Maybe, where I lay my head is home? Carved upon my stone. My body lies, but still I roam, yeah yeah!"

But the Hetfield & Hammett riffs could only occupy her mind for so long before the question that triggered them came knocking back. "I know in a broader sense this whole world is my home but, where in it is my home? What is my home? Is there a place I can call my own here?" Her mind was given pause as she thought this over, gliding over the world at insane speeds on sheer momentum alone, readjusting every so often against gravity's pull. 

"No seriously where the f##k is home? And at this point, I mean the place I started off at." She started scanning the land for any familiar landmarks. From the little she saw upon arrival. "Okay, just what the hell was there. Hmm, let's see, it was forested country, the types of trees you find in temperate climates, like oaks, ferns, pines, maples, that sort of thing." She was blazing by too quickly to discern the trees.

She knew she was off once she hit a large expanse of water, which she cleared half a minute. That was the longest it had taken, so she was indeed slowing down. It was still so quiet, so she was still going faster than sound could travel. "I gotta figure out how fast I was going after all this." She made mental note to herself.  

After her umpteenth pass around the world and her reach of the ocean she realized "Okay this isn't enough, I need something else to go by. Hmm." She noticed that the sun, once again, sped over her. "Wait, that's it! It was evening where I was in this world! So by that logic, I just have to end up in a place where the sun is almost below the horizon. That'll give me a 50/50 shot of ending up where I started. The other 50? Well I'll just end up wherever it's early morning. Heck of an improvement."

So she prepared to adjust her flight, once she came to an area where the sun was setting. She didn't have to search long. Once the skies were brightly lit with the fires of a setting (or rising) sun and the skies opposite were dimmed to cool dark blues, she took an immediate left turn and started scanning longitudinally. "Okay, find a mountain range. I was near mountains. A mountain. With a castle. Can't be too hard to spot." So she started overlooking this strip of the world. She knew she was off when she started seeing ice.

Rather than turn around, she decided to clear this worlds ice cap, and scan the other aside of the planet. "Ice, ice, more ice, land, big ass snowflake, more ice... wait what?" She made a u-turn to take another look. She rapidly circled around, the gigantic snowflake shape.  And from what she could piece together from that height and speed, it was a city, with a large tower in the middle? "Huh. Okay, that's a thing. If I can't find where I'm looking for, I'll just park it here."

She resumed her course, presumably south. And upon lowering her altitude to investigate, she saw something else. A road? A railway. A good indication of civilization. And that's what a mountainous castle usually indicates. So follow this. She'd eventually find what I'm looking for sooner than not. So she followed the train tracks though the ice and snow, cutting though blizzard clouds, into the tundra, edging into the forests. She twisted and turned following the tracks, soaring just above the tree line, scanning the horizon. She saw something coming up in the distance. A spire jutting out into the skies. And something glimmering off the side of it. 

"Found you!" She circled the Canterhorn on an approach angle. The castle was definite clear from this height. She was certainly passing it enough times. "Maybe I should slow down a bit more than this." She spread her wings to decelerate. Her ear twitched. She faintly heard it. The sounds of the winds. On one side anyways. So she was deaf on one side. Big deal. She survived space, collision with the moon and reentry.  So she had finally decelerated to below 340.29 MPS. Funny how she knew that. She began flapping her wings forward to slow down even further. 

"Hmm, now lets see if I can spot that Ryu. I mean it's a dragon, how hard could one be to spot anyhow?" She blitzed between the upper towers of the castle. Apparently it was much bigger up close. And it had a city within it's walls. How about that. Akane began to spiral down the mountain, gradually making distance with it to fan out over the area.

"Y'know, at this point it's hard not to notice me. Maybe if I make a big enough commotion he'll be the one coming to me. Yeah, I'll just find a nice landing spot to touch down at and whats his face will be right over. I mean he managed to appear where the hell ever back on earth. And if not, well whatever, I've been though worse." She scanned for a clearing, or a lake. Oh look there was one. 

She zoomed right over it. "Damn. Still going too fast." She beat her wings even harder. "Might need something to soften the landing... oh that'll work." She skipped off the surface of a large hill. Probably the one she had her transformation at. "Yep, that's the one!" and not skipped as much as ricocheted off it in an irruption of earth. She tumbled a bit in the air before correcting herself. Things were zipping by a lot slower now.

"Okay. Now for that clearing." She circled about, trying to find it. And there it was, coming up within range. She angled herself to try and touch down on the front edges of it, before a thought crossed her mind. "Wait. How the f##k am I supposed to land?" Tree line was disappearing fast.  "Okay. Calm down. I just managed atmospheric reentry. Landing is pretty damn feasible at this point!" She lowered her angle of approach, continued beating her wings forward, outstretched her legs, and prepared for a smooth graceful landing. 

*Ka-BWUSH!* was the sound of her impacting and skipping off the earth in a shower of dirt & debris. She tumbled head over hooves in the air like a rag doll, and getting a good view of the clearing... and those that were in it. "Hey wait a minute, isn't that the-" She didn't get to finish that thought as she plowed into the earth, carving a nice tench in her wake, before skidding to a stop. 

Silence. That was all that could be heard for a minute. Until something resembling a groan could be heard from the impact zone. Akane Tsujimori, Equestria's first space cadet in over a thousand years, muscled her way out of the earthen trench, crawling her way out to the top. She rolled out to the top of the ridge she had formed, and shakily stood on all four hooves, breathing and panting heavily, thin wisps of steam coming off her coat. Then she just flopped to her side atop the dirt pile. She took it in. She took it all in, what she had just been though, and what she had just accomplished. It brought a grin to her fanged face, and a small laugh. She thrust her hoof into the air. 

"TOUCHDOWN!" 

Elapsed time: 3 minutes. 

Draco looked at Skyla, Cherry Bloom and Spikus sighing softly. "I'll be right back." he said then flew over to where Akane had crash landed. He landed next to the crater she had created and reached in gently lifting her out of the dirt and setting her down on the soft grass. He looked her over with great worry on his face. "Akane! Why are you so reckless?! You could have been killed!" he said checking for any injuries. "Oh you're all scraped up..." he said softly. "I don't intend to tell you what you can and can not do... but you must be more careful my dear." He said gently.

Spike paused for a moment thinking back on his life. In reality all he really did was play video games and use his computer 80% of the time. His anger turned into nervousness from being put on the spot. Sure he drew things, did impressions, and told horribly unfunny jokes from time to time but he had never considered himself particularly skilled at anything having always considered himself as a more jack-of-all-trades master of none type person. "Well um... I... Wait... I actually have wings?!" He said with a confused yet excited look on his face. He remembered that Cherry Bloom had mentioned something about him having wings earlier but he hadn't fully grasped it until this point. His neck craned as he attempted to look at them noticing their shape was somewhat different appearance compared to Cherry Bloom's wings that they were slightly larger and the feathers were more pointed. Once again his short attention span had taken hold.

Draco was about to answer him when his attention was diverted by screaming and then diverted once again by a massive crash. "Oh I really do have my claws full." he muttered under his breath before saying he would be back and flying over to the source of the crash. Cherry Bloom looked at Spikus and nodded. "You have wings." she giggled and then looked at Skyla. "oh dear... hey it's ok!" she said trying to calm her down. "you don't need to be afraid it's ok you're safe here."

"I'll be right back." he said then flew over to where Akane had crash landed. He landed next to the crater she had created and reached in gently lifting her out of the dirt and setting her down on the soft grass. He looked her over with great worry on his face. "Akane! Why are you so reckless?! You could have been killed!" he said checking for any injuries. "Oh you're all scraped up..." he said softly. "I don't intend to tell you what you can and can not do... but you must be more careful my dear." He said gently.

Akane saw Draco make his approach. She didn't feel much like moving at the moment.  She felt him pick her up and set her down on the grass. Like a cat. Again. That annoyed her. She saw the look of worry on his face. She saw him saying something to him. 

Without bothering to sit up, she lifted a hoof to the side of her head and said the first thing that came to mind:

"WHAT?" 

Spikus was moving his wings around trying to get used to the feel of having a third pair of limbs. He spread them one at a time slowly alternating between which one was spread and after a while he was spreading them quicker and simultaneously. "Well I'm gonna try something stupid." he said and started flapping his wings hard. The air picked up slightly as he slowly started to rise from the ground. He reached a couple of feet high and then lost  his rhythm falling to the ground head first. He landed with a thud and quickly said "I'm okay. I have a thick skull or at least I did prior to... Well... You know... This." He stood back up slightly dazed and wobbly from the crash. "So who's the screamer?" he asked looking in the direction of Skyla.

Akane saw Draco make his approach. She didn't feel much like moving at the moment.  She felt him pick her up and set her down on the grass. Like a cat. Again. That annoyed her. She saw the look of worry on his face. She saw him saying something to him. 

Without bothering to sit up, she lifted a hoof to the side of her head and said the first thing that came to mind:

"WHAT?" 

Draco frowned deeply. "Oh my.... hopefully your hearing comes back to you naturally. If not communicating will become rather difficult." he said mostly to himself. He shook his head and used his claw to scratch into the ground. "you're deaf. you shouldn't be so reckless you went and deafened yourself." He turned looking back at the group. "Well... what have I gotten myself into with all of these lost little ponies?" he wondered out loud.

Spikus was moving his wings around trying to get used to the feel of having a third pair of limbs. He spread them one at a time slowly alternating between which one was spread and after a while he was spreading them quicker and simultaneously. "Well I'm gonna try something stupid." he said and started flapping his wings hard. The air picked up slightly as he slowly started to rise from the ground. He reached a couple of feet high and then lost  his rhythm falling to the ground head first. He landed with a thud and quickly said "I'm okay. I have a thick skull or at least I did prior to... Well... You know... This." He stood back up slightly dazed and wobbly from the crash. "So who's the screamer?" he asked looking in the direction of Skyla.

Cherry Bloom shook her head. "be careful now. It's a lot harder than it looks." she said softly before looking back at Skyla. "I don't know she's new here too i suppose like us."

Skyla stopped screaming. But, she was still panicked, not helped in the slightest by the thing that should not be a thing that was talking to her. Or the other things that shouldn't be things that were also talking to him. At least, Skyla thought it was a guy; everything around here was so vibrant it was hard to tell. She got to her feet, and shakingly managed to stand up without falling over.

"Here?" She had heard the...pony... say something about being safe, right? "Where's here? And how is this..." She looked down at her new body for emphasis "Even possible? Was this because of that wish I made? I thought it was all a dream..." A rapid fire barrage of questions and statements came out of her mouth, possibly only slightly preferable to the screaming.

Draco frowned deeply. "Oh my.... hopefully your hearing comes back to you naturally. If not communicating will become rather difficult." he said mostly to himself. He shook his head and used his claw to scratch into the ground. "you're deaf. you shouldn't be so reckless you went and deafened yourself." He turned looking back at the group. "Well... what have I gotten myself into with all of these lost little ponies?" he wondered out loud.

Akane held up a hoof.  "Alright alright hold on just... give me a sec." She struggled to sit upright on her haunches, but then fell over to the side. "Okay... wait." She slowly pushed herself back to a standing position and braced herself so she would fall over again. Her balance wasn't so hot right now. She flicked her right ear a couple of times, the one she was laying on. That one she could hear out of. She started flicking her left. Or tried to. She couldn't. Something was stopping it. 

She pressed a hoof to her right ear. That folded nicely. Then she tried her left. She felt something when she folded it. She reached the tip of her hoof into her ear. There was something in there all right. 

She cocked her head to the side and began shaking it up and down. It wasn't working.

Plan B. She then began pressing the opposite side of her head in hopes that the force of each hit would knock the obstruction out. She wasn't as much repeatedly pressing her hoof against the side of her head as she was delivering punches straight into her own skull. 

This wasn't working either, and was only causing her wold to get hazy and her balance to worsen. "Ok. Maybe it's time to go about this a different way." She wipped the blood off her hoof onto the grass.  "If I can't force it out, then how can I pull it out? Hmmm." She wrapped her wings around her body in thought. "That's it!" She outstretched her left wing, than folded it length wise and bent the wing tips towards her head. She stuck the tips into her ear. She felt the obstruction, hard and coarse. She wrapped the tips around it, like fingers. Then she close her eyes and-

*thwunk*

Out she yanked it. Then the wave of sound finally came back in stereo, as well as her balance. "Ah, much better. Now what were you saying?" 

She looked at the slightly blood stained obstruction, a rock.  Chalky, silvery white, slightly sparkling, and somewhat reflective, very much like the lunar body starting to make itself clear in the dusk skies.

"Oh sweet! A souvenir from the trip! A memento of my journey and accomplishment."   

It was a good sized rock too. "Man I must have big ears. Do I have big ears? What kind of ears do I have anyways?" This all lead to one conclusion.

"I have no idea what I even look like!"

Edited by Denim&Venom

Cherry Bloom shook her head. "be careful now. It's a lot harder than it looks." she said softly before looking back at Skyla. "I don't know she's new here too i suppose like us."

"I jumped into a magical portal headfirst from the roof of a house. I don't think being careful is one of my priorities." he said somewhat jokingly. Spikus walked slightly further away from Skyla and began humming to himself in order to attempt to drown out the rapidly coming questions that he had none of the answers to. He looked down at his necklace noticing how it had changed in appearance. {Well that's odd. That used to be a lot more rock-like than crystal-like.} he though to himself. It was still tied with a a tattered string yet the actual stone looked clearer and cleaner. His hoof began tapping as he was growing impatient for the return of Draco as he said he would shortly.

Edited by SpikusFyre

Skyla stopped screaming. But, she was still panicked, not helped in the slightest by the thing that should not be a thing that was talking to her. Or the other things that shouldn't be things that were also talking to him. At least, Skyla thought it was a guy; everything around here was so vibrant it was hard to tell. She got to her feet, and shakingly managed to stand up without falling over.

"Here?" She had heard the...pony... say something about being safe, right? "Where's here? And how is this..." She looked down at her new body for emphasis "Even possible? Was this because of that wish I made? I thought it was all a dream..." A rapid fire barrage of questions and statements came out of her mouth, possibly only slightly preferable to the screaming.

Cherry Bloom smiled gently and giggled. "Here is the ever free forest in a land called equestria. And it's possible because of his magic." She said motioning over towards Draco who was still fussing over Akane and her not so graceful landing. "It wasn't a dream my dear. i'm real, you're real. This place is very much real."

Akane held up a hoof.  "Alright alright hold on just... give me a sec." She struggled to sit upright on her haunches, but then fell over to the side. "Okay... wait." She slowly pushed herself back to a standing position and braced herself so she would fall over again. Her balance wasn't so hot right now. She flicked her right ear a couple of times, the one she was laying on. That one she could hear out of. She started flicking her left. Or tried to. She couldn't. Something was stopping it. 

She pressed a hoof to her right ear. That folded nicely. Then she tried her left. She felt something when she folded it. She reached the tip of her hoof into her ear. There was something in there all right. 

She cocked her head to the side and began shaking it up and down. It wasn't working.

Plan B. She then began pressing the opposite side of her head in hopes that the force of each hit would knock the obstruction out. She wasn't as much repeatedly pressing her hoof against the side of her head as she was delivering punches straight into her own skull. 

This wasn't working either, and was only causing her wold to get hazy and her balance to worsen. "Ok. Maybe it's time to go about this a different way." She wipped the blood off her hoof onto the grass.  "If I can't force it out, then how can I pull it out? Hmmm." She wrapped her wings around her body in thought. "That's it!" She outstretched her left wing, than folded it length wise and bent the wing tips towards her head. She stuck the tips into her ear. She felt the obstruction, hard and coarse. She wrapped the tips around it, like fingers. Then she close her eyes and-

*thwunk*

Out she yanked it. Then the wave of sound finally came back in stereo, as well as her balance. "Ah, much better. Now what were you saying?" 

She looked at the slightly blood stained obstruction, a rock.  Chalky, silvery white, slightly sparkling, and somewhat reflective, very much like the lunar body starting to make itself clear in the dusk skies.

"Oh sweet! A souvenir from the trip! A memento of my journey and accomplishment."   

It was a good sized rock too. "Man I must have big ears. Do I have big ears? What kind of ears do I have anyways?" This all lead to one conclusion.

"I have no idea what I even look like!"

Draco frowned deeply looking at the rock. "you had... moon rock... in your ear. how... i don't want to know." He sighed softly then formed a huge elegant standing mirror in the middle of the field. "there, have a look. But don't break anything okay? and... try not to wander off if you don't mind." he said then turned to the others though he was honestly nervous of leaving Akane mostly unattended. Suddenly a bright blue pegasus mare with a rainbow colored mane and tail flew up and stopped in front of Akane. "Okay! Who was it?!" she shouted. "who did the sonic rainboom? who's my challenge!" she asked snorting seeming almost angry that Akane had performed the sonic rainboom.

"I jumped into a magical portal headfirst from the roof of a house. I don't think being careful is one of my priorities." he said somewhat jokingly. Spikus walked slightly further away from Skyla and began humming to himself in order to attempt to drown out the rapidly coming questions that he had none of the answers to. He looked down at his necklace noticing how it had changed in appearance. {Well that's odd. That used to be a lot more rock-like than crystal-like.} he though to himself. It was still tied with a a tattered string yet the actual stone looked clearer and cleaner. His hoof began tapping as he was growing impatient for the return of Draco as he said he would shortly.

Draco looked over at Skyla and Spikus. "alright now... i'll take any questions you have. i'll try my best to help you sort this all out. Firstly You all asked for a new life anywhere but where you were. Well you are not where you weren't and you are in fact at anywhere else but where you were. so..." he trailed off looking at them innocently.

Suddenly a bright blue pegasus mare with a rainbow colored mane and tail flew up and stopped in front of Akane. "Okay! Who was it?!" she shouted. "who did the sonic rainboom? who's my challenge!" she asked snorting seeming almost angry that Akane had performed the sonic rainboom.

Akane stared face to face with the poly-chromatic pony. She then outstretched a hoof straight to her left, towards Draco. "Ask him. He seems to know everything around here." She then broke eye contact and proceeded to walk towards the mirror Draco had set up, stumbling for the first few steps before taking it slower. "Okay... what the f##k was that about? Is that one of the ponies he was talking about? I've only seen her, I presume it's a her, for a few seconds and I'm under the impression that she's a loose cannon. Hopefully that isn't reflective of the rest of these ponies. But hey, at least they speak Japanese."

Akane than stopped. "How the f##k would they know Japanese? Unless, there's a universal translator type of deal working here." She started walking again. " Yeah, that's probably it. Given all that's gone down, that type of thing sounds pretty reasonable." She was getting close to the mirror now, approaching it from the back. "Anyways, she was upset about someone doing something. Go figure she'd blame somebody. Always has to be somebodies fault. So were not so different after all. Ponies & humans anyways. Not quite sure what I was expecting really, if anything at all."

She stopped behind the mirror. "Anyways, it's not my issue." She closed her eyes and began walking towards the front of the mirror. Every step she made on the grass translated into waves in her sight, and those waves washed over everything. She saw the shape of the mirror, and walked directly to the front of it. 

This was a very special moment. She would see her face. Her face. A face to go with this new form, this new life. 

She would see her. 

Equestria's (second) newest daughter opened her eyes, and for the first time, came face to face with the mare in the mirror. She gasped at the sight before her. It left her breathless. 

Her hair style, her mane styles, was roughly the same as what she had on earth. Messy, a little spiky, long bangs.  A bit longer than shoulder length, a little more voluminous. The color(s) were certainly different. Most of it, the bottom 2/3 was a Vin Rouge color, while the remaining top third were a Dull Lavender, looking as if the bottom half got dyed and the top half was trying to bleed down into it. 

Her tail, her long, spiky, bushy tail, had opposite proportions, dull lavender, with a jagged column of vin rouge in the center. Dull lavender was also the color of her wing membranes, spread to match her elation. The branching fingers that arched though the lavender canvas were a contrasting cherry red, just like her coat. 

But of course, there had to be a face to go with all of it. Akane was in a bit of a staring contest with her own eyes. Large, bright, blood red, with narrow cat like slits. Long eye lashes adored the corners. A modest muzzle as at the forefront. A pair of longish white fangs poked from under her top lip. Large, pointed, tuffed ears stood, either rotating back n' fourth, taking in the sound, or flicking in the gentle breeze. 

"Sweet mother of Halford... I look f##king adorable! Never in my life have I ever described myself as "Kawaii" before, until now!" She turned to the side to admire her body. "And dayum! I've still got quite the figure, and more!" she said as she looked up and down her long legs and toned flanks.

"Now if only I still had my boobs. Hey wait a minute..." She sat down on her haunches. Then she proceeded to recline back until she partially laying down. She took a good look at the area, the part beneath her waist.... and between her, um.. legs... "Oh yeah, that's where they went. Even though they're in the wrong places, it looks as though they got bigger. At least I've got that going for me."

She rolled back to all fours, facing away from the mirror. She took a look back to get a look at her back. She let out a short whistle "I'd tap dat" She said, her tail swishing back n fourth. "And speaking of, nice tail." She looked ot the side at her tail, and stroked it with her hoof. "Wow. That's soft."   

She went back to looking at the mirror, slowly rotating in place, checking out every angle with rapt. Something she should be intimately familiar with was now so strange, so foreign, so new, so fascinating, so amazing to her. She adjusting her wings so as to not obstruct whatever angle she was looking at. But then she turned her attention to her wings themselves. These two appendages, more than the rest of her, were the most reflective of who she was now and what this change meant to her. The moments that they burst fourth into life, it was like giving birth, both in effort and in satisfaction. Her wings. The thought brought a smile to her face.

She spread them out. She couldn't get them both in the reflection.  She began stepping backwards. She ended up falling on her flank. "Might need to look where I'm going for this." She slowly turned around and took half a dozen or so steps back. Then she turned back around and spread her wings. 

Her eyes widened a little at the sight. it was an impressive one. She had quite the span on her. She turned form one side to the other to admire her wings in fine form. However, upon turning, she noticed something. Something on her flank. She walked back up to the mirror, turned and inspected the "tramp stamp" as it were.

post-18785-0-00200400-1441350271.jpg

"Holy s##t! It's Judas Priest's trident logo, DevilDriver's cross of confusion and Lamb Of God's wrath symbol all rolled up into one! Inside of the Slayer four swords circle! That is freaking brilliant! That is so metal! I think the dragon dude said something about it representing me? Well I'm gonna have to do a bit of introspection in order to be specific, but this is a damn good summary!" 

She went back and looked herself over as a whole. "I don't know what this life has to offer me. But as far as what I am starting out with?"

"I'm cool with this."

Edited by Denim&Venom

Akane stared face to face with the poly-chromatic pony. She then outstretched a hoof straight to her left, towards Draco. "Ask him. He seems to know everything around here." She then broke eye contact and proceeded to walk towards the mirror Draco had set up, stumbling for the first few steps before taking it slower. "Okay... what the f##k was that about? Is that one of the ponies he was talking about? I've only seen her, I presume it's a her, for a few seconds and I'm under the impression that she's a loose cannon. Hopefully that isn't reflective of the rest of these ponies. But hey, at least they speak Japanese."

Akane than stopped. "How the f##k would they know Japanese? Unless, there's a universal translator type of deal working here." She started walking again. " Yeah, that's probably it. Given all that's gone down, that type of thing sounds pretty reasonable." She was getting close to the mirror now, approaching it from the back. "Anyways, she was upset about someone doing something. Go figure she'd blame somebody. Always has to be somebodies fault. So were not so different after all. Ponies & humans anyways. Not quite sure what I was expecting really, if anything at all."

She stopped behind the mirror. "Anyways, it's not my issue." She closed her eyes and began walking towards the front of the mirror. Every step she made on the grass translated into waves in her sight, and those waves washed over everything. She saw the shape of the mirror, and walked directly to the front of it. 

This was a very special moment. She would see her face. Her face. A face to go with this new form, this new life. 

She would see her. 

Equestria's (second) newest daughter opened her eyes, and for the first time, came face to face with the mare in the mirror. She gasped at the sight before her. It left her breathless. 

Her hair style, her mane styles, was roughly the same as what she had on earth. Messy, a little spiky, long bangs.  A bit longer than shoulder length, a little more voluminous. The color(s) were certainly different. Most of it, the bottom 2/3 was a Vin Rouge color, while the remaining top third were a Dull Lavender, looking as if the bottom half got dyed and the top half was trying to bleed down into it. 

Her tail, her long, spiky, bushy tail, had opposite proportions, dull lavender, with a jagged column of vin rouge in the center. Dull lavender was also the color of her wing membranes, spread to match her elation. The branching fingers that arched though the lavender canvas were a contrasting cherry red, just like her coat. 

But of course, there had to be a face to go with all of it. Akane was in a bit of a staring contest with her own eyes. Large, bright, blood red, with narrow cat like slits. Long eye lashes adored the corners. A modest muzzle as at the forefront. A pair of longish white fangs poked from under her top lip. Large, pointed, tuffed ears stood, either rotating back n' fourth, taking in the sound, or flicking in the gentle breeze. 

"Sweet mother of Halford... I look f##king adorable! Never in my life have I ever described myself as "Kawaii" before, until now!" She turned to the side to admire her body. "And dayum! I've still got quite the figure, and more!" she said as she looked up and down her long legs and toned flanks.

"Now if only I still had my boobs. Hey wait a minute..." She sat down on her haunches. Then she proceeded to recline back until she partially laying down. She took a good look at the area, the part beneath her waist.... and between her, um.. legs... "Oh yeah, that's where they went. Even though they're in the wrong places, it looks as though they got bigger. At least I've got that going for me."

She rolled back to all fours, facing away from the mirror. She took a look back to get a look at her back. She let out a short whistle "I'd tap dat" She said, her tail swishing back n fourth. "And speaking of, nice tail." She looked ot the side at her tail, and stroked it with her hoof. "Wow. That's soft."   

She went back to looking at the mirror, slowly rotating in place, checking out every angle with rapt. Something she should be intimately familiar with was now so strange, so foreign, so new, so fascinating, so amazing to her. She adjusting her wings so as to not obstruct whatever angle she was looking at. But then she turned her attention to her wings themselves. These two appendages, more than the rest of her, were the most reflective of who she was now and what this change meant to her. The moments that they burst fourth into life, it was like giving birth, both in effort and in satisfaction. Her wings. The thought brought a smile to her face.

She spread them out. She couldn't get them both in the reflection.  She began stepping backwards. She ended up falling on her flank. "Might need to look where I'm going for this." She slowly turned around and took half a dozen or so steps back. Then she turned back around and spread her wings. 

Her eyes widened a little at the sight. it was an impressive one. She had quite the span on her. She turned form one side to the other to admire her wings in fine form. However, upon turning, she noticed something. Something on her flank. She walked back up to the mirror, turned and inspected the "tramp stamp" as it were.

"Holy s##t! It's Judas Priest's trident logo, DevilDriver's cross of confusion and Lamb Of God's wrath symbol all rolled up into one! Inside of the Slayer four swords circle! That is freaking brilliant! That is so metal! I think the dragon dude said something about it representing me? Well I'm gonna have to do a bit of introspection in order to be specific, but this is a damn good summary!" 

She went back and looked herself over as a whole. "I don't know what this life has to offer me. But as far as what I am starting out with?"

"I'm cool with this."

Rainbow Dash blinked looking from Akane over to Draco. "Ask... the dragon?" she shook her head and looked him over then decided against it. "Nope. Not this pony not tonight." with that she turned and shot like a streak of blue lightnigh back towards where she had left star. Draco turned looking at Akane and smiled. "i told you that you looked lovely. I'm glad you are pleased with the mare in the mirror." He looked back at Spikus and Skyla.

Skyla stopped, and slowed down once again. The new... pony was right, whoever she was, or used to be. She had wished for something different, anything different, and now she had gotten it. E plurbus... something or other, even if this place wasn't all that bad. In fact, from where she was standing, it almost looked like a paradise.

"Okay, so this is all real," she said out loud. Hopefully, maybe saying it like this could would help her cope better. It still felt like a dream. Like, she could wake up at any time, and once again be on that park bench. She shivered involuntarily at the thought, before very carefully lifting her hooves experimentally, one at a time, testing to see how she could move in this body without falling over herself. She managed to turn towards the dragon successfully, although it took more than a minute or two, she was sure.

"So, this is all real," she repeated. "I'm really here, in this body, and you brought me here." She emphasized every word with a nod of the head, sending her mane shaking in the breeze. 

"But, why?" She suddenly tilted up her head and looked at him in confusion. "I'm not anyone important. What do you want from me?" If he wanted a savior of some kind, like she'd seen in the movies, then he was looking for the wrong girl. Skyla had nothing to give him.

Draco looked over at Skyla and Spikus. "alright now... i'll take any questions you have. i'll try my best to help you sort this all out. Firstly You all asked for a new life anywhere but where you were. Well you are not where you weren't and you are in fact at anywhere else but where you were. so..." he trailed off looking at them innocently.

Spikus stood back up and turned towards Draco once again hearing his voice. "Alright how about for starters you explain to me why hands are overrated as you had previously stated. I also want to know what this blue flame on my as- I mean flank means since it's supposed to be a defining mark like..." he temporarily turned his head towards Cherry Bloom "Cherry Bloom was it? ... Said it was."He was no longer as angry as he was since this dragon seemed to know more than Spikus had initially thought but he still wanted to know what was going on other than going through a portal. "Also why the f*** did I turn into a pegasus when my temperament is fitting so something much less... For lack of a better term cutesy."

Edited by SpikusFyre

Draco turned looking at Akane and smiled. "i told you that you looked lovely. I'm glad you are pleased with the mare in the mirror." He looked back at Spikus and Skyla.

"It's your job to say that.  And I'm glad to hear that you're glad that I'm glad." Akane said as she was walking back, a bit sturdier than she was before. "Anyways, what was all that drama with the rainbow horse who sounded like a chain smoker? She acted pissed about something or another."

Skyla stopped, and slowed down once again. The new... pony was right, whoever she was, or used to be. She had wished for something different, anything different, and now she had gotten it. E plurbus... something or other, even if this place wasn't all that bad. In fact, from where she was standing, it almost looked like a paradise.

"Okay, so this is all real," she said out loud. Hopefully, maybe saying it like this could would help her cope better. It still felt like a dream. Like, she could wake up at any time, and once again be on that park bench. She shivered involuntarily at the thought, before very carefully lifting her hooves experimentally, one at a time, testing to see how she could move in this body without falling over herself. She managed to turn towards the dragon successfully, although it took more than a minute or two, she was sure.

"So, this is all real," she repeated. "I'm really here, in this body, and you brought me here." She emphasized every word with a nod of the head, sending her mane shaking in the breeze. 

"But, why?" She suddenly tilted up her head and looked at him in confusion. "I'm not anyone important. What do you want from me?" If he wanted a savior of some kind, like she'd seen in the movies, then he was looking for the wrong girl. Skyla had nothing to give him.

draco chuckled softly. "what do i want from you?" he repeated her question. "Why my dear. i don't want anything from you. You needed help. you needed me. So i came and brought you here." he said softly. "And by the way, every pony is important no matter who they are. He then turned his attention to Spikus.

Spikus stood back up and turned towards Draco once again hearing his voice. "Alright how about for starters you explain to me why hands are overrated as you had previously stated. I also want to know what this blue flame on my as- I mean flank means since it's supposed to be a defining mark like..." he temporarily turned his head towards Cherry Bloom "Cherry Bloom was it? ... Said it was."He was no longer as angry as he was since this dragon seemed to know more than Spikus had initially thought but he still wanted to know what was going on other than going through a portal. "Also why the f*** did I turn into a pegasus when my temperament is fitting so something much less... For lack of a better term cutesy."

After answering Skyla Draco looked over at Spikus. "Hands are over rated because this world is adapted for ponies. not humans. ponies use their hooves wings or magic for things humans use hands for." he said then looked at the mark on his flank. "I'm afraid I do not know what your cutie mark means.  You will have to discover that for yourself, though i'm sure it will not be difficult for you." He said then sat back. "Most ponies in this world are as you say cutesy. however do not underestimate them. Earth ponies are strong! Determined and stout. Unicorns are mystical, magical and intelligent. And pegasi are swift, agile and brave. " He said answering his final question as best he could then he looked at Akane.

"It's your job to say that.  And I'm glad to hear that you're glad that I'm glad." Akane said as she was walking back, a bit sturdier than she was before. "Anyways, what was all that drama with the rainbow horse who sounded like a chain smoker? She acted pissed about something or another."

"It's not my job to say that. it was my job to get you here in one piece. I did that, my job has ended. I say it because it's true. now as for the rainbow horse..." he sighed softly. "i must assume you mean Rainbow Dash, she is one of the weather pegasi in ponyville. Reknown for her speed and flying skills she must have seen your sonic rainboom and felt challenged by your ability."

@Cherry_Bloom

"Okay first, is every one of them, the ponies, that prone to sensitivity and jealousy, or is it just her?  

Second, Ponyville? Seriously? Who names stuff around here?

Third, sonic rainboom? My sonic rainboom? First of all, again, dumb name.

Second, third, fourth and fifth, what the hell is it, when and how did I pull it off and why would it piss off a meteorologist?

...Okay sixth. How can a magical horse be a meteorologist?"

Edited by Denim&Venom

After answering Skyla Draco looked over at Spikus. "Hands are over rated because this world is adapted for ponies. not humans. ponies use their hooves wings or magic for things humans use hands for." he said then looked at the mark on his flank. "I'm afraid I do not know what your cutie mark means.  You will have to discover that for yourself, though i'm sure it will not be difficult for you." He said then sat back. "Most ponies in this world are as you say cutesy. however do not underestimate them. Earth ponies are strong! Determined and stout. Unicorns are mystical, magical and intelligent. And pegasi are swift, agile and brave. " He said answering his final question as best he could then he looked at Akane.

{Great so no one knows what this a** fire means...} he thought with a rather unenthused look on his face. "So what you're saying is that because of my general recklessness and cynicism I can now crash into buildings from the air. Got it. Well at least I don't have to concentrate on the fine motor control that comes with the complexity of hands. Then again now I have to figure out how wings work..." Spikus said out loud mostly to himself. He began thinking about now he had to get used to a whole new set of social nuances and protocols never ever have even mastering the ones of his previous life. He may have been prepared to go to an alternate reality but he certainly wasn't prepared for a complete body transformation. He then remembered how equines were herbivores and that he could no longer eat meat. This was a devastating thought for him since he had mostly only eaten meat before diving into the portal. Another thought quickly came to his mind "Wait... So where are we supposed to go? Do we just stay in this clearing or what?"