Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Body Fit for Equestria: Human-to-Pony Transformation Roleplay

Ochre_Dust

Star woke up in the middle of the night. He got out of bed and looked out the window in the room, getting a wonderful view of the land below in the full moon night. He was glad the clouds muffled his steps as he walked down the hallway, hearing Rainbow Dash snore softly in her room down the hall. Stopping to glance into her room for a moment, he continued down the hall, eventually getting to an open spot outside. He sat on the cloud and looked up at the stars. "They are much more beautiful here..." he said to himself.

Star woke up in the middle of the night. He got out of bed and looked out the window in the room, getting a wonderful view of the land below in the full moon night. He was glad the clouds muffled his steps as he walked down the hallway, hearing Rainbow Dash snore softly in her room down the hall. Stopping to glance into her room for a moment, he continued down the hall, eventually getting to an open spot outside. He sat on the cloud and looked up at the stars. "They are much more beautiful here..." he said to himself.

Rainbow Dash didn't notice Star as he walked past her room, however she woke and sat up rubbing her eyes. She looked around yawning. "Thirsty." she got out of bed yawning as she sleepily walked to her kitchen and got a drink of water. When she started back towards her room she noticed Star wasn't in his. 

"weird... I wonder where he went." she said to herself. She decided to look outside. Sure enough she saw him sitting under the stars. She walked over and sat down next to him then looked up at the stars for a minute before looking back at him. "couldn't sleep?"

Rainbow Dash didn't notice Star as he walked past her room, however she woke and sat up rubbing her eyes. She looked around yawning. "Thirsty." she got out of bed yawning as she sleepily walked to her kitchen and got a drink of water. When she started back towards her room she noticed Star wasn't in his.

"weird... I wonder where he went." she said to herself. She decided to look outside. Sure enough she saw him sitting under the stars. She walked over and sat down next to him then looked up at the stars for a minute before looking back at him. "couldn't sleep?"

Star looked over at her, a bit suprised since he hadnt heard her come up behind him. "Not really. The bed's a bit too comfortable from what im used to. That, and i never sleep much anyways. It doesnt help when he timezone changes either." He said, looking back at the stars. Edited by Star Racer

Star looked over at her, a bit suprised since he hadnt heard her come up behind him. "Not really. The bed's a bit too comfortable from what im used to. That, and i never sleep much anyways. It doesnt help when he timezone changes either." He said, looking back at the sta

Rainbow Dash nodded and looked back up at the sky. "Ya know when i have a lot of things on my mind and i can't sleep i fly. Hard and fast that way i tire myself out. And it's totally cool!" she said smiling as s

Star looked over at her, a bit suprised since he hadnt heard her come up behind him. "Not really. The bed's a bit too comfortable from what im used to. That, and i never sleep much anyways. It doesnt help when he timezone changes either." He said, looking back at the stars.

he looked over at him and hovered off of the cloud. "feel like flyin?"

Rainbow Dash nodded and looked back up at the sky. "Ya know when i have a lot of things on my mind and i can't sleep i fly. Hard and fast that way i tire myself out. And it's totally cool!" she said smiling as s

he looked over at him and hovered off of the cloud. "feel like flyin?"

Star looked back to her and smiled. "Guess it couldnt hurt." He said, standing up and stretching a bit, walking towards the edge. "Race ya down!" He said, standing on his hind legs and falling off the cloud backwards, eyes closed and diving straight down. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and waited for the right moment to snap his wings open and catch himself.

Akane stared at him for a bit. "No bacon? Ever? Boy aren't we off to a brilliant start. I'm starting to have reconsiderations of this whole situation." She deadpanned. She then looked over her large wings, then down to her hooves, looking herself over for the upteenth time that evening. "I thought horse- ponies ate hay and oats and those types of grains. Are those aprt of my diet too? Out of curiosity, what similarities are there between hroses and, ponies apperently?"

Draco nodded slowly. "I'm afraid so. No meat. But to you hay and oats to you will taste better and fruit will be your bacon. Remeber you've changed so has your tongue dear." he said softly. He shrugged. "horses are larger, generally stronger  as well. Ponies can be very strong and agile however are not as large as horses. "

Star looked back to her and smiled. "Guess it couldnt hurt." He said, standing up and stretching a bit, walking towards the edge. "Race ya down!" He said, standing on his hind legs and falling off the cloud backwards, eyes closed and diving straight down. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and waited for the right moment to snap his wings open and catch himself.

She grinned happily and dove off of the cloud head first quickly ctching up to him. "awefully brave for a new flyer!" she said. then she reared back and thrust forwards zooming past him towards the ground at top speed. *no way I'm gunna let him beat me! not without a fight! I got this* she thought to herself.

@Cherry_Bloom

"I certainly hope you're right. I expect to have my mind blown by the next pomegranate I eat." 

Akane then proceeded to stand up, or try to at least, wobbly knees & digittrade bends giving the impression of rubberized bones or extreme stage fright. "Oh... for the love of..." She half mumbled, half growled, her positioning resembling an attempt to balance herself on stilts during a roller derby than a proud, dignified, equinid. 

"What was it sis always used to tell me? "Look both ways before fracturing your coccyx?" No, that was for something else. "No use crying over spilled blood?" Useful, but not quite applicable.  Ah," the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single concussion!"

Akane visibly steadied herself. How discernible this steadying actually was compared to her previous state is debatable. 

She trepidatiously readied her left hoof, and planted it forward. She then began to lean towards the left. She then halted the fall by planting her right off left. And now she was falling right. 

"If I'm gonna hit the ground, might as well do it running!" She unplaced her right hoof, and began to tumble to the left. Right hoof was reinstated. Left hoof was relieved. She was still going sideways. Left back on the ground. Then right. Left. Right. Left. Right! This would sound like progress... if she wasn't waltzing sideways across the grass. "Woah Woah Woah Woah woah, wahhh!" 

*Thwack* the sound of horse meat hitting bark & leaves. The tree nicely deflected Akane back into the open, and reversed her direction of toxic waltzing. Wuhhhnononononononono! No!" Her right hoof slipped out from under her. "Ohmf!" She tumbled, and she rolled. Once? Twice? Three times? Four. Four times before she rolled back to her hooves, and started clumsily stumbling around in no practical pattern. She then made a sound that was something between a whine and a groan.  "That... didn't help..." she said while blinking, hoping that would stop the world from spinning.

"Forward Tsujimori! Forward!" She reared up on her hind legs, before a sudden thought flashed across her mind. 

"Wait. I was a person before. Why don't I just walk on two legs? Problem solved!" 

With that rationalization, Akane adjusted her back hoofing. She spread her front hooves wide to assist in balance, and even her wings were fully extended.

And there she was. Equestria's newest daughter was standing, still and firm. Looking ridiculous, but standing. 

Draco nodded slowly. "I'm afraid so. No meat. But to you hay and oats to you will taste better and fruit will be your bacon. Remeber you've changed so has your tongue dear." he said softly. He shrugged. "horses are larger, generally stronger as well. Ponies can be very strong and agile however are not as large as horses. "

She grinned happily and dove off of the cloud head first quickly ctching up to him. "awefully brave for a new flyer!" she said. then she reared back and thrust forwards zooming past him towards the ground at top speed. *no way I'm gunna let him beat me! not without a fight! I got this* she thought to herself.

Star doubted he would win even in a falling contest, but he always did enjoy bungee jumping, even though he did it a few time without a bungee on purpose...

Pushing that thought out of his head, he snapped his wings open and caught the wind rushing past him. Agling himself upwards, he made himself paralell with the grownd, using his hooves and wings to slow his slide as he somehow kept his balance. When he managed to stop barely an inch from Rainbow Dash, who had already reached the ground, he had to smirk. "I have had a bit of practice at taking a leap of faith. Long story..."

@Cherry_Bloom

"I certainly hope you're right. I expect to have my mind blown by the next pomegranate I eat."

Akane then proceeded to stand up, or try to at least, wobbly knees & digittrade bends giving the impression of rubberized bones or extreme stage fright. "Oh... for the love of..." She half mumbled, half growled, her positioning resembling an attempt to balance herself on stilts during a roller derby than a proud, dignified, equinid.

"What was it sis always used to tell me? "Look both ways before fracturing your coccyx?" No, that was for something else. "No use crying over spilled blood?" Useful, but not quite applicable. Ah," the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single concussion!"

Akane visibly steadied herself. How discernible this steadying actually was compared to her previous state is debatable.

She trepidatiously readied her left hoof, and planted it forward. She then began to lean towards the left. She then halted the fall by planting her right off left. And now she was falling right.

"If I'm gonna hit the ground, might as well do it running!" She unplaced her right hoof, and began to tumble to the left. Right hoof was reinstated. Left hoof was relieved. She was still going sideways. Left back on the ground. Then right. Left. Right. Left. Right! This would sound like progress... if she wasn't waltzing sideways across the grass. "Woah Woah Woah Woah woah, wahhh!"

*Thwack* the sound of horse meat hitting bark & leaves. The tree nicely deflected Akane back into the open, and reversed her direction of toxic waltzing. Wuhhhnononononononono! No!" Her right hoof slipped out from under her. "Ohmf!" She tumbled, and she rolled. Once? Twice? Three times? Four. Four times before she rolled back to her hooves, and started clumsily stumbling around in no practical pattern. She then made a sound that was something between a whine and a groan. "That... didn't help..." she said while blinking, hoping that would stop the world from spinning.

"Forward Tsujimori! Forward!" She reared up on her hind legs, before a sudden thought flashed across her mind.

"Wait. I was a person before. Why don't I just walk on two legs? Problem solved!"

With that rationalization, Akane adjusted her back hoofing. She spread her front hooves wide to assist in balance, and even her wings were fully extended.

And there she was. Equestria's newest daughter was standing, still and firm. Looking ridiculous, but standing.

The dragon watched her haphazard attempt at walking with a look of pure amusement on his silver face. By the time she was on her first tumble he was chuckling and when she reached her fourth he was laughing so hard he was holding his side.

"I've seen new born foals foals worth better balance!!" He chortled as he flopped over on his winged back kicking and rolling from laughing so hard.

When she finally stopped falling and stood like am awkward statue on two hooves he froze and blinked looking at her in a sorry of bemused disbelief then sat up and shook his head wiping a tear from his eye.

"Oh my you silly filly! You can't walk all over equestria on two hooves. Ponies aren't meant to walk on two hooves!" He said trying not to start laughing again.

"If you thought walking with all four feet on the ground was hard you'll find walking on just two of them impossible my dear."

Star doubted he would win even in a falling contest, but he always did enjoy bungee jumping, even though he did it a few time without a bungee on purpose...

Pushing that thought out of his head, he snapped his wings open and caught the wind rushing past him. Agling himself upwards, he made himself paralell with the grownd, using his hooves and wings to slow his slide as he somehow kept his balance. When he managed to stop barely an inch from Rainbow Dash, who had already reached the ground, he had to smirk. "I have had a bit of practice at taking a leap of faith. Long story..."

Rainbow Dash smiled broadly standing proudly on the ground.

" not bad! Actually that was really good! You're already a natural! AND you're pretty fast! " she said complimenting him on his improvement. "But not fast as me of course." She added in her normal cocky way.

She looked around. "You will get really good with a little practice. Don't worry about that." She said smiling at him.

The dragon watched her haphazard attempt at walking with a look of pure amusement on his silver face. By the time she was on her first tumble he was chuckling and when she reached her fourth he was laughing so hard he was holding his side.

"I've seen new born foals foals worth better balance!!" He chortled as he flopped over on his winged back kicking and rolling from laughing so hard.

When she finally stopped falling and stood like am awkward statue on two hooves he froze and blinked looking at her in a sorry of bemused disbelief then sat up and shook his head wiping a tear from his eye.

"Oh my you silly filly! You can't walk all over equestria on two hooves. Ponies aren't meant to walk on two hooves!" He said trying not to start laughing again.

"If you thought walking with all four feet on the ground was hard you'll find walking on just two of them impossible my dear."

"I thought I'd be considerate by not saying "Laugh and I will flay you."  Apparently that was an error of judgement on my part." Akane stated in a matter o factly tone. 

"And you don't think horses can walk on two legs? Last time I checked humans weren't supposed to transform into horses. Last time I checked, horses didn't' have canid fangs, bat wings and sonar sense. Last time I checked, dragons, were just the manifestation of humankind's predatory fears, amalgamating reptilian serpents, birds of prey, and the big cats, equipped with the primal fears of nature's fire, and reinforced by discovering the bones of dinosaurs.  A horse walking on two legs is pretty freaking feasible at this point! I'll prove that I can still walk upright, if not just to spite you!" The stiff as a scarecrow bat pony yelled out.

She raised her back right hoof off the ground, wobbling ever so slightly, still adjusting to the lack of a plantigrade stance. "No different than walking on the balls of your feet. Yeah, I can manage this. It's just like passing the drunk test. Any opportunity you could get to embarrass local law enforcement." Akane thought as she imagined a line in front of her. "How freaking dare they think I was drunk anyways. I don't drink! Unlike the rest of the unwashed masses, I don't need chemical substances to keep me happy!" She began ranting to herself, placing her left hoof forward, wavering as if on a highwire. 

"I'm the product of 10 million years of evolutionary progress. Nothing in that blueprint says chemical substances are required to enjoy life!" She balanced herself on her right hoof as she began to step onto her left. She was off on a tangent and the world would never know it, barring the existence of telepaths & fourth wall voyeurs.

"I mean, how sad, how miserable, how neurologically defective do you have to be, to be unable to enjoy life without a chemically induced high, haze, buzz, trip or rush?" She began to increase the length of her stride and gently lower her arms and wings. "I was the greatest drug free person to ever walk the face of the planet. I set an example during my career. Someone somewhere better follow my example back home! We don't need to be slaves to poison!" A rallying call, answered by the echos of her own skull.

Her pace began to quicken. She was slowly gaining steady momentum forward, walking that line, walking across that tightrope in her imagination. "Doesn't anybody know who the hell I am? I'm me! And I... can overcome anything! I do not need a crutch!" Her posie began to take a slightly more confident one.

"And I do not need to be told what can and cannot be done. My circumstances have changed. I have not. Obstacles are made to be overcome. Opposition is made to be conquered. Challenges are made to make you stronger. I am Tsujimori Akane, and I. Am. Actually. Doing. This! Oh shi-" She never got to finish as her walking became running, briefly, before descending into stumbling. "Wuh, wuh, wuh, whoa, wah, ahh!" And as was inevitable, she misstepped. And tripped. Over her own hooves. "Omphf!"

The end result, was her landing jaw first onto the grass, skidding a few inches, before scorpioning, the act of someone's forward momentum impacting them hard enough into the ground, that their lower body bends forward over them, possibly to the point where their feet touch the back of their head, or in Akane's case, her hind hoof tapping the back of her head. 

After her body uncoiled, Akane lay there, sprawled out on the grass. Eyes focused forward. A very low growl emitting from her throat. 

"Laugh And I Will Flay You."

• Brohoof 1

"I thought I'd be considerate by not saying "Laugh and I will flay you."  Apparently that was an error of judgement on my part." Akane stated in a matter o factly tone. 

"And you don't think horses can walk on two legs? Last time I checked humans weren't supposed to transform into horses. Last time I checked, horses didn't' have canid fangs, bat wings and sonar sense. Last time I checked, dragons, were just the manifestation of humankind's predatory fears, amalgamating reptilian serpents, birds of prey, and the big cats, equipped with the primal fears of nature's fire, and reinforced by discovering the bones of dinosaurs.  A horse walking on two legs is pretty freaking feasible at this point! I'll prove that I can still walk upright, if not just to spite you!" The stiff as a scarecrow bat pony yelled out.

She raised her back right hoof off the ground, wobbling ever so slightly, still adjusting to the lack of a plantigrade stance. "No different than walking on the balls of your feet. Yeah, I can manage this. It's just like passing the drunk test. Any opportunity you could get to embarrass local law enforcement." Akane thought as she imagined a line in front of her. "How freaking dare they think I was drunk anyways. I don't drink! Unlike the rest of the unwashed masses, I don't need chemical substances to keep me happy!" She began ranting to herself, placing her left hoof forward, wavering as if on a highwire. 

"I'm the product of 10 million years of evolutionary progress. Nothing in that blueprint says chemical substances are required to enjoy life!" She balanced herself on her right hoof as she began to step onto her left. She was off on a tangent and the world would never know it, barring the existence of telepaths & fourth wall voyeurs.

"I mean, how sad, how miserable, how neurologically defective do you have to be, to be unable to enjoy life without a chemically induced high, haze, buzz, trip or rush?" She began to increase the length of her stride and gently lower her arms and wings. "I was the greatest drug free person to ever walk the face of the planet. I set an example during my career. Someone somewhere better follow my example back home! We don't need to be slaves to poison!" A rallying call, answered by the echos of her own skull.

Her pace began to quicken. She was slowly gaining steady momentum forward, walking that line, walking across that tightrope in her imagination. "Doesn't anybody know who the hell I am? I'm me! And I... can overcome anything! I do not need a crutch!" Her posie began to take a slightly more confident one.

"And I do not need to be told what can and cannot be done. My circumstances have changed. I have not. Obstacles are made to be overcome. Opposition is made to be conquered. Challenges are made to make you stronger. I am Tsujimori Akane, and I. Am. Actually. Doing. This! Oh shi-" She never got to finish as her walking became running, briefly, before descending into stumbling. "Wuh, wuh, wuh, whoa, wah, ahh!" And as was inevitable, she misstepped. And tripped. Over her own hooves. "Omphf!"

The end result, was her landing jaw first onto the grass, skidding a few inches, before scorpioning, the act of someone's forward momentum impacting them hard enough into the ground, that their lower body bends forward over them, possibly to the point where their feet touch the back of their head, or in Akane's case, her hind hoof tapping the back of her head. 

After her body uncoiled, Akane lay there, sprawled out on the grass. Eyes focused forward. A very low growl emitting from her throat. 

"Laugh And I Will Flay You."

Draco had to fight with every fiber of his being not to laugh at her. Instead he walked over and lifted her up out of the dirt dusting her off and looking her over to make sure she wasn't hurt. "You are a handful... or should i say clawful my dear girl." he said softly before stepping back away from her again. 

"Aside from the finale... you were doing rather well." he complimented. "You certainly are one of the most stubborn creatures I've ever met." he added with a small gentle smile. 

"you aren't hurt are you?" he asked. "i didn't see anything too terrible, but then again I'm not accustomed to being a doctor. I don't feel, so to me it looks like nothing while to you it may be agony." He said softly sitting back gazing at her intently.

Rainbow Dash smiled broadly standing proudly on the ground.

" not bad! Actually that was really good! You're already a natural! AND you're pretty fast! " she said complimenting him on his improvement. "But not fast as me of course." She added in her normal cocky way.

She looked around. "You will get really good with a little practice. Don't worry about that." She said smiling at him.

Star had to laugh. All he had done was jump off a cloud and hoped his freefall was fater than Dashs flying, and his reactions could keep him from becoming another statistic in a book. "Sure. If you say so." He said, walking towards the trees at the edge of the small clearing. "Ever take a stroll through the woods? They tend to calm my nerves."

Draco had to fight with every fiber of his being not to laugh at her. Instead he walked over and lifted her up out of the dirt dusting her off and looking her over to make sure she wasn't hurt.

"What? Am I a cat now?" 

"You are a handful... or should i say clawful my dear girl." he said softly before stepping back away from her again.    "Aside from the finale... you were doing rather well." he complimented. "You certainly are one of the most stubborn creatures I've ever met." he added with a small gentle smile. 

She smirked a little at that. "Heh. Nice to know I did something right."

"you aren't hurt are you?" he asked. "i didn't see anything too terrible, but then again I'm not accustomed to being a doctor. I don't feel, so to me it looks like nothing while to you it may be agony." He said softly sitting back gazing at her intently.

"Unfortunately, that makes two of us." She internally acknowledged. "Hey, you're more familiar with my body than I am at this point." "Phrasing." She bemusedly thought to herself. "You tell me if everything looks in order." She got up, and looked like she was about to stumble about again, but quickly braced herself. "No, no no, no, no, f##k that. I'm not putting myself though that s##t again." She gently crossed her right hoof over her left. Did the reverse for her hind hooves and slowly turned in place for Draco to see, whilst looking herself over. His opinion on the matter was just as valid as her own. 

She spread & flexed her wings. "These look alright. Pretty much the same as last time." For some reason, she felt relief at that. She glanced her eyes down her front. "The coat, I guess that's what I'm calling it, is a bit dirtied & ruffled. can hooves get scuffed? I can't really tell, since they're the same color as my coat & skin."

She opened her mouth, & shifted her jaw from side to side. "That's moving normally(?)" She ran a tongue across her teeth. "Of all the things to get used to about this form, new teeth will take the longest." She double checked, running her tongue over and around her fangs. "Doesn't feel like anything is missing. Not tasting any blood. Not smelling any either. Hey, that's a good point!"

"Hey. Since I'm a "Bat Pony" as you say, and I have canines, does that mean I also drink blood?" "That would be something, as long as it came with the unholy superpowers.  More Luke Evans, less Robert Pattinson. Definitely lend my cover of Venom's 'Blood Lust' more credibility." 

She started looking down the rest of her body, looking past her shoulder, moving her right wing up to see the rest of her body, looking over her midsection, before stopping at her hind legs, pausing, staring, blinking and cocking her head a little to the side at her flank. 

"Alright. Where did the tramp stamp come from?"

Edited by Denim&Venom

"Augh my head" he groaned as he was beginning to awaken. "That's it no more turkey cheese and donut barbecue sandwiches before jumping into a magical portal headfirst."  He moved what he thought was his hand to his head feeling instead a hoof. "What the?!" his eyes shot open and examined his new limb. "I must be dreaming" he thought. He then slammed his new hoof into his jaw. "OW! Nope not dreaming!" He tried to stand collapsing to the ground almost immediately. "Crap..." he thought for a moment before starting to call out "Hello! Is there anything sapient around here! I seem to need some assistance!" From what he could tell at the moment he was now grey and equine.

Edited by SpikusFyre

Star had to laugh. All he had done was jump off a cloud and hoped his freefall was fater than Dashs flying, and his reactions could keep him from becoming another statistic in a book. "Sure. If you say so." He said, walking towards the trees at the edge of the small clearing. "Ever take a stroll through the woods? They tend to calm my nerves."

Rainbow Dash looked over to the forest and shook her head. "Not usually. I don't think I've ever just decided to go for a walk, especially not through Everfree forest." She said seeming somewhat nervous of the place. "It's not normal. The weather controls itself there.

"What? Am I a cat now?" 

She smirked a little at that. "Heh. Nice to know I did something right."

"Unfortunately, that makes two of us." She internally acknowledged. "Hey, you're more familiar with my body than I am at this point." "Phrasing." She bemusedly thought to herself. "You tell me if everything looks in order." She got up, and looked like she was about to stumble about again, but quickly braced herself. "No, no no, no, no, f##k that. I'm not putting myself though that s##t again." She gently crossed her right hoof over her left. Did the reverse for her hind hooves and slowly turned in place for Draco to see, whilst looking herself over. His opinion on the matter was just as valid as her own. 

She spread & flexed her wings. "These look alright. Pretty much the same as last time." For some reason, she felt relief at that. She glanced her eyes down her front. "The coat, I guess that's what I'm calling it, is a bit dirtied & ruffled. can hooves get scuffed? I can't really tell, since they're the same color as my coat & skin."

She opened her mouth, & shifted her jaw from side to side. "That's moving normally(?)" She ran a tongue across her teeth. "Of all the things to get used to about this form, new teeth will take the longest." She double checked, running her tongue over and around her fangs. "Doesn't feel like anything is missing. Not tasting any blood. Not smelling any either. Hey, that's a good point!"

"Hey. Since I'm a "Bat Pony" as you say, and I have canines, does that mean I also drink blood?" "That would be something, as long as it came with the unholy superpowers.  More Luke Evans, less Robert Pattinson. Definitely lend my cover of Venom's 'Blood Lust' more credibility." 

She started looking down the rest of her body, looking past her shoulder, moving her right wing up to see the rest of her body, looking over her midsection, before stopping at her hind legs, pausing, staring, blinking and cocking her head a little to the side at her flank. 

"Alright. Where did the tramp stamp come from?"

Draco nodded seeming pleased. "everything seems to be in order, nothing is broken you aren't bleeding." He said satisfied that she didn't seem to be hurt. 

"As far as blood drinking I'm not sure to be honest. The only way to tell is to see if you start craving it i suppose..." he said curious about that himself.

"tramp stamp?" He said repeating what she had said. "You mean the mark on your flank?" He asked curiously. "that is your cutie mark. It's like... well.." He trailed off thinking. "It's like a mark that expresses who you are and what you're meant to do in life." He said. He looked up at the sky then looked to the East. "hmm... odd... it seems one of my new borns got left behind somehow." he looked back at Akane. "ready for your first flying lesson" he asked. 

Before she could answer he grew in size and flapped his wings picking her up and flying up into the sky heading towards where he had sensed  the pony was at.

"Augh my head" he groaned as he was beginning to awaken. "That's it no more turkey cheese and donut barbecue sandwiches before jumping into a magical portal headfirst."  He moved what he thought was his hand to his head feeling instead a hoof. "What the?!" his eyes shot open and examined his new limb. "I must be dreaming" he thought. He then slammed his new hoof into his jaw. "OW! Nope not dreaming!" He tried to stand collapsing to the ground almost immediately. "Crap..." he thought for a moment before starting to call out "Hello! Is there anything sapient around here! I seem to need some assistance!" From what he could tell at the moment he was now grey and equine.

A young female pegasus heard him calling out for help ad trotted into the clearing. "Hello there." she said softly helping him stand. "I thought some of the others may have gotten left behind... My name is Cherry Bloom. are you alright?" she asked him.

@Cherry_Bloom

Star glanced over at her with a curious look. "You mean to tell me that someone has to tell the wheather what to do around here? Thats nothing like back home. The wheather usually had us under control, with it being hard to predict." He looked back over at the forest. "Guess this place just keeps getting its differences." He said with a shrug.

A young female pegasus heard him calling out for help ad trotted into the clearing. "Hello there." she said softly helping him stand. "I thought some of the others may have gotten left behind... My name is Cherry Bloom. are you alright?" she asked him.

"Uh... Yeah I think I'm alright. Got kind of a headache though." Now that he was assisted off the ground he took the chance to look more closely at his new form. "Oh great wings. Now I can fall out of the sky instead of just falling over. At least I kept my necklace and headband." He paused for a moment thinking of what to say next. "I have two questions so far. Where am I and whats with this blue flame on my... flank" Realizing that he forgot to introduce himself he decided to go with a name that he had already used for his allius when a human "I'm Spikus Fyre by the way though most people just shorten it to Spike because it's faster to say than Spikus"

Draco nodded seeming pleased. "everything seems to be in order, nothing is broken you aren't bleeding." He said satisfied that she didn't seem to be hurt.   

"Well that's as good a prognosis as any at this point." 

"As far as blood drinking I'm not sure to be honest. The only way to tell is to see if you start craving it i suppose..." he said curious about that himself.

"Hey, whaddya know. He doesn't have all the answers. Less of a reason for me to call him a smart ass. And more reason for me to believe I can still be the next vampire savior." 

"tramp stamp?" He said repeating what she had said. "You mean the mark on your flank?" He asked curiously. "that is your cutie mark. It's like... well.." He trailed off thinking. "It's like a mark that expresses who you are and what you're meant to do in life." He said.

"My what? I like tramp stamp better! And it's... a magic philosophical tattoo? That's not a thing I would've pegged to be a thing in fantasy horse country." 

He looked up at the sky then looked to the East. "hmm... odd... it seems one of my new borns got left behind somehow." he looked back at Akane. "ready for your first flying lesson" he asked.   

"Ok, you're either a horrible parent for leaving your kid behind or you're amazing one for managing to psychically realize it. And... flying lesson? How exactly do those two correla-"

Before she could answer he grew in size and flapped his wings picking her up and flying up into the sky heading towards where he had sensed  the pony was at.

"Whoa whoa whoa! I am not a cat! Stop picking me up like one! Whoaaaa-ahhhhh!" She said as she was flailing in his claws. "You're doing this backwards! I'm supposed to be the one on top!"

"...phrasing!"

@Cherry_Bloom

Star glanced over at her with a curious look. "You mean to tell me that someone has to tell the wheather what to do around here? Thats nothing like back home. The wheather usually had us under control, with it being hard to predict." He looked back over at the forest. "Guess this place just keeps getting its differences." He said with a shrug.

Rainbow looked at him in disbelief. "what? really? back where you came from the weather controlled you?? That's messed up dude." she said shaking her head.

"Uh... Yeah I think I'm alright. Got kind of a headache though." Now that he was assisted off the ground he took the chance to look more closely at his new form. "Oh great wings. Now I can fall out of the sky instead of just falling over. At least I kept my necklace and headband." He paused for a moment thinking of what to say next. "I have two questions so far. Where am I and whats with this blue flame on my... flank" Realizing that he forgot to introduce himself he decided to go with a name that he had already used for his allius when a human "I'm Spikus Fyre by the way though most people just shorten it to Spike because it's faster to say than Spikus"

Cherry Bloom smiled kindly. "Well this is Equestria, and that is called a cutie mark. it's a mark that represents who you are and what you are meant to do in life." She said softly.

"Well that's as good a prognosis as any at this point." 

"Hey, whaddya know. He doesn't have all the answers. Less of a reason for me to call him a smart ass. And more reason for me to believe I can still be the next vampire savior." 

"My what? I like tramp stamp better! And it's... a magic philosophical tattoo? That's not a thing I would've pegged to be a thing in fantasy horse country." 

"Ok, you're either a horrible parent for leaving your kid behind or you're amazing one for managing to psychically realize it. And... flying lesson? How exactly do those two correla-"

"Whoa whoa whoa! I am not a cat! Stop picking me up like one! Whoaaaa-ahhhhh!" She said as she was flailing in his claws. "You're doing this backwards! I'm supposed to be the one on top!"

"...phrasing!"

Draco laughed and looked down at her. "I know you are not a cat my little pony." He said before looking ahead again. "I didn't leave them behind. I brought them to this world like you, and told them where to go to find a fresh start. YOU require.... more..... attention. There arent many bat ponies around and they could likely not handle teaching you the ways without help." He said. "Ok so get ready I'm going to drop you so you can learn to fly."

Draco laughed and looked down at her. "I know you are not a cat my little pony." He said before looking ahead again. "I didn't leave them behind. I brought them to this world like you, and told them where to go to find a fresh start. YOU require.... more..... attention. There arent many bat ponies around and they could likely not handle teaching you the ways without help."  

"So I'm not the only one? I'm not a special snowflake? But I require more attention. I am a special snowflake?"

He said. "Ok so get ready I'm going to drop you so you can learn to fly."

"Dude! I don't freaking have a life insurance policy here! Or any insurance policies here!" She yelled over the howling winds. "Unless these horse bodies have mutant healing factors, I'm bucked if I get crippled and have to pay out the ass on medical bills... that is if this land even has hospitals! Or any semblance of medical care! Then I'm just bucked."

She was silent for a moment. 

"Something about what I just said seems off."  She was going to give it further thought before her shifting weight in the dragon's claws and the typhoon force winds redirected her focus. 

"Oh yeah, right, flying! If I die, I'm gonna be highly disappointed! So ryu-sensei. Having been ground bound for most of my life, what's the first thing I should know about self sustaining flight?"

Rainbow looked at him in disbelief. "what? really? back where you came from the weather controlled you?? That's messed up dude." she said shaking her head.

"Well, its not literal. Like, we would decide what to do that day depending on how the weather was acting, which was hard to estimate most of the time. Cant swim in the rain, right?." He said, turning towards the Everfree. 'Doesnt look all that terrible.' Star thought.

Cherry Bloom smiled kindly. "Well this is Equestria, and that is called a cutie mark. it's a mark that represents who you are and what you are meant to do in life." She said softly.

Spikus chuckled "Figured I'd end up coming to a place where the name is a bad pun what with how many I've made myself. Also figures that I'd get something so cryptic for a defining mark..." He shifted his weight trying to figure out how to walk with 4 hooves instead of 2 feet. "I'm kinda not from around here you see... I'm... From somewhere else... It's kinda difficult to explain..."

"So I'm not the only one? I'm not a special snowflake? But I require more attention. I am a special snowflake?"

"Dude! I don't freaking have a life insurance policy here! Or any insurance policies here!" She yelled over the howling winds. "Unless these horse bodies have mutant healing factors, I'm bucked if I get crippled and have to pay out the ass on medical bills... that is if this land even has hospitals! Or any semblance of medical care! Then I'm just bucked."

She was silent for a moment. 

"Something about what I just said seems off."  She was going to give it further thought before her shifting weight in the dragon's claws and the typhoon force winds redirected her focus. 

"Oh yeah, right, flying! If I die, I'm gonna be highly disappointed! So ryu-sensei. Having been ground bound for most of my life, what's the first thing I should know about self sustaining flight?"

Draco flapped his mighty wings as he looked down at her. "hmm.... first thing? open your wings and flap, having bat wings similar to my dragon wings most of our flight is gliding and then lifting up higher. Chances are good as long as you have your wings open you SHOULDN'T crash too hard. They should catch you on the breeze. Should." he said. 

"now where is that daredevil who trusted me enough to jump off of the tallest building in Tokyo earlier hmm?" he said softly. "You will be a natural I can feel it." He said then suddenly released her and let her fall. though he watched closely and prepared to catch her if the need arise.

"Well, its not literal. Like, we would decide what to do that day depending on how the weather was acting, which was hard to estimate most of the time. Cant swim in the rain, right?." He said, turning towards the Everfree. 'Doesnt look all that terrible.' Star thought.

Rainbow Dash looked over at the forest then shrugged. "Well... you know I'M not afraid of it or anything... come one." she said and turned walking toward the forest doing her very best to pretend to be completely cool and calm.

Spikus chuckled "Figured I'd end up coming to a place where the name is a bad pun what with how many I've made myself. Also figures that I'd get something so cryptic for a defining mark..." He shifted his weight trying to figure out how to walk with 4 hooves instead of 2 feet. "I'm kinda not from around here you see... I'm... From somewhere else... It's kinda difficult to explain..."

Cherry Bloom blinked and then gave a friendly smile. "Oh i know! I'm not from around here either. I'm from a human world. An odd gentleman brought me here. i've been hanging around in case any other ponies show up and need direction or help. kinda like you." she giggled.

Cherry Bloom blinked and then gave a friendly smile. "Oh i know! I'm not from around here either. I'm from a human world. An odd gentleman brought me here. i've been hanging around in case any other ponies show up and need direction or help. kinda like you." she giggled.

"And here I thought I was singled out do to.... particular interests of the probably-not-so-sane variety." he said letting out a sigh or relief and disappointment. Spikus looked down at his front hooves saddened by the loss of his hands. His head shot back up imediately "Wait. Did you say odd gentleman? Like trench coat top hat cane kept teleporting things into and out of his hands odd gentleman?" Spikus looked around as if searching for a sign of the gentleman.

Edited by SpikusFyre

Draco flapped his mighty wings as he looked down at her. "hmm.... first thing? open your wings and flap, having bat wings similar to my dragon wings most of our flight is gliding and then lifting up higher. Chances are good as long as you have your wings open you SHOULDN'T crash too hard. They should catch you on the breeze. Should." he said.

"now where is that daredevil who trusted me enough to jump off of the tallest building in Tokyo earlier hmm?" he said softly. "You will be a natural I can feel it." He said then suddenly released her and let her fall. though he watched closely and prepared to catch her if the need arise.

Rainbow Dash looked over at the forest then shrugged. "Well... you know I'M not afraid of it or anything... come one." she said and turned walking toward the forest doing her very best to pretend to be completely cool and calm.

Star had to admire how Dash kept acting tough. He could tell that the forest was a bit unnerving for her, and it made him a bit cautious as they entered the forest, the world behind them almost instantly dissappearing amongst the ocean of leaves and bark.