Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Humanity or Equestria?

Reiki Knight 13

Equestria vs humanity who do you pick?  

3 users have voted

1. 1. Equestria conversion bureau versus humanity?

• I side with the conversion bureau time for all of humanity to become ponies and bow to The princesses
    • I side with humanity to repel Equestrian forces back.
    • I side with humanity but wish to attempt to reverse engineer any spells, potions etc made to convert humanity into ponies instead into methods to convert ponies into humans so they can live with us that way.
    • I attempt to be neutral and find a way for peace between the two sides.

(edited)

Celestia and the rest of the ponies have come to earth and found humanity to be evil and in need of conversion starting a war between Equestria and earth.

What do you do?

Edited by Star heart 777

Any involuntary action pressed upon another is a sign of unwarranted aggression that is to not be tolerated. Only humanity can save ourselves. Nothing else deserves the rank of savior other than our own achievements. 

Since Equestria is looking to genocide all humans, running away to another country would not help. I am not suicidal, so I would side with the humans and do whatever needs to be done to neutralize the threat. If the invaders touch my things or people I care about then it would become personal.

Equestria has managed to single handedly fix the largest geopolitical conflicts in the world by uniting Russia, China, the US and the EU against a common enemy.

I doesn't matter what side I join. Equestria is the new Africa.