Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Body Fit for Equestria: Human-to-Pony Transformation Roleplay

Ochre_Dust

@Cherry_Bloom

"Wait... So where are we supposed to go? Do we just stay in this clearing or what?"

"Yeah, that's a good point. Seventh: Where are we supposed to go after this? Cause I'm pretty sure all of us are officially broke and homeless, every dime to our names having been left behind along with the rest of our so called lives." Akane said as she started brushing the dust and dirt off of her coat.

Star shrugged when Rainbow took off. He walked a short distance before she had come back, and he had climbed a short height into a tree. "Whats up? You took off, so i decided to wait up." He said as he glided to the ground below. "So what was all that avbout?" He asked when he turned to face her.

The dragon may have been attempting to sound re-assuring, but it didn't comfort Skyla in the slightest. She had heard something similar to that phrase many, many times, most often told to her and the rest of the kids to re-assure them after someone had just been adopted by a happy family. It didn't work back then either; she understood what importance was. It was something that didn't apply to her.

One of the new ponies, the rude flying one, had brought up something that she had yet to think of yet, so she decided to follow-up on it, looking at the dragon pointedly.

"We have to go somewhere, but... Is there anywhere to go?"

{Great so no one knows what this a** fire means...} he thought with a rather unenthused look on his face. "So what you're saying is that because of my general recklessness and cynicism I can now crash into buildings from the air. Got it. Well at least I don't have to concentrate on the fine motor control that comes with the complexity of hands. Then again now I have to figure out how wings work..." Spikus said out loud mostly to himself. He began thinking about now he had to get used to a whole new set of social nuances and protocols never ever have even mastering the ones of his previous life. He may have been prepared to go to an alternate reality but he certainly wasn't prepared for a complete body transformation. He then remembered how equines were herbivores and that he could no longer eat meat. This was a devastating thought for him since he had mostly only eaten meat before diving into the portal. Another thought quickly came to his mind "Wait... So where are we supposed to go? Do we just stay in this clearing or w

@Cherry_Bloom

"Okay first, is every one of them, the ponies, that prone to sensitivity and jealousy, or is it just her?  

Second, Ponyville? Seriously? Who names stuff around here?

Third, sonic rainboom? My sonic rainboom? First of all, again, dumb name.

Second, third, fourth and fifth, what the hell is it, when and how did I pull it off and why would it piss off a meteorologist?

...Okay sixth. How can a magical horse be a meteorologist?"

@Cherry_Bloom

"Yeah, that's a good point. Seventh: Where are we supposed to go after this? Cause I'm pretty sure all of us are officially broke and homeless, every dime to our names having been left behind along with the rest of our so called lives." Akane said as she started brushing the dust and dirt off of her coat.

Star shrugged when Rainbow took off. He walked a short distance before she had come back, and he had climbed a short height into a tree. "Whats up? You took off, so i decided to wait up." He said as he glided to the ground below. "So what was all that avbout?" He asked when he turned to face her.

The dragon may have been attempting to sound re-assuring, but it didn't comfort Skyla in the slightest. She had heard something similar to that phrase many, many times, most often told to her and the rest of the kids to re-assure them after someone had just been adopted by a happy family. It didn't work back then either; she understood what importance was. It was something that didn't apply to her.

One of the new ponies, the rude flying one, had brought up something that she had yet to think of yet, so she decided to follow-up on it, looking at the dragon pointedly.

"We have to go somewhere, but... Is there anywhere to go?"

Draco gave a slight nod as he heard all of the questions that the newfound ponies were pouring out at him. When the last had spoken their piece he stood up and looked down at each and every one of them one at a time as he replied to their questions. First to Spikus he spoke calmly. He shook his head and gave a soft chuckle. 

"No my little pony you are not to stay here in this clearing." he said softly. 

"What normally happens when a new group arrives is that i instruct them on where they should go in order to be pointed in the right direction. " He sat back on his haunches and sighed softly seeming somewhat sa about something as he looked at them in deep thought. 

"I first started bringing beings from other realms here for the pure enjoyment of the chaos and unbalance that it created. I enjoyed watching the new ponies struggle to adapt to this new world, and i enjoyed even more watching the native ponies struggle to help the strangers despite not knowing how." He admitted his dark past to the small group before him with a hung head and shame in his silver eyes. 

"That was long ago, before the reign of the two sisters. A different being was in power then, and I reveled in the chaos he created. But after the two sisters banished him to a prison of stone and harmony returned to the land i realized that what i enjoyed the most was seeing the ponies working together, helping one another. I liked seeing them finally find their places here. " He said with a firm nod. 

"It was then that I decided to take beings who were alone, or lost in their own realms and bring them here to find their true place in life."

He grew quiet once again giving a long pause as he thought.

"The last group i brought here I sent to a small farm near the edge of the forest. They are finding their own paths as we speak with the help of some ponies i knew would be perfect for the job." he looked back down at the group.

"But their hooves are full. So i shall help to guide you myself." He said with determination. 

"You can stay with me here in my castle until you are able and willing to get your own homes. I can help set you up with flight or magic instructors. Weather ponies, gardeners. Whatever it is you feel you would enjoy doing i'm sure i can get some pony to help you find your place doing it. i won't leave you lost in the woods." he said. He looked down at himself. "If i'm going to be helping you all fit in to ponyville, i'll need to fit in better myself." he said and change his appearance so that instead of being a big silver dragon. He was a pale gray unicorn with a silver mane and tail with a dragon for his cutie mark. 

He then looked up in thought. "Oh! And no, not all ponies are like the rainbow one. She is brash and stubborn. ponies are a lot like the people where you come from. Only they don't predict the weather by the way, they control it."  He added.

"Alright let's work our way back a bit.

First. Control the weather? As in, Thor Odinson style mastery of storms? 

Second, 

ponies are a lot like the people where you come from.
That's kind of why I left humanity in the first place!  So, all this effort and I traded one bigoted, ignorant, judgmental, hypocritical, insensitive, careless, sadistic, illogical, and annoying species for another. The only real difference in my circumstances is me trading my fortune and familiarity for hooves and vampire powers. 

Third, you still haven't told me the what, the when, and the how, of this "Sonic Rainboom" that... Rainbow Dash... of course that would be her name... got all in my face about. 

And fourth, and this inquiry is a bit of a personal one, but given what you've just told us, it warrants answering. You said that ages ago, you got off on taking beings from other realities and seeing how they and others would react and adapt, just for your own musings. That would constitute as sadism, with a hint of megalomania at least. And from what I understand, the former authority of this land, an anarchistic despot by the sound of it, gave you the opportunity or encouragement to use your power in such a way. Power corrupts, and absolute power, corrupts absolutely. .

But then, these "two sisters" brought stability, equality, order, to the land, and had the means to implement and enforce it, which meant being powerful enough to overthrow your leader and imprison him. Given the regime change, it would've behooved you to change your tone and enter their good graces. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. 

But. Given all that you've done for us so far, I'm under the impression that your not doing all this just to keep up appearances. Your prior sadistic nature, making others feel lost, confused, frustrated, out of place, manipulated, you got off of on that. That drove you. So what changed? What was given to you, what did you acquire, that made all that pale in comparison? What did you get that you didn't have before all that?

I've seen a lot, been though more. A dragon being around for 1000s of years? Bedtime story for me. You being able to shape shift? Pftt!" She waved a hoof up and down herself. "Please. An anarchist ruler, getting off like the ring leader of a rioting horde, getting taken down by two authoritarian siblings? More improbable things have gone down on earth.

But a being changing who they are on the inside, defying every action, every experience, every influence that shaped who they were until that point, out of nowhere? That, is unbelievable."  

"Alright let's work our way back a bit.

First. Control the weather? As in, Thor Odinson style mastery of storms? 

Second, 

That's kind of why I left humanity in the first place!  So, all this effort and I traded one bigoted, ignorant, judgmental, hypocritical, insensitive, careless, sadistic, illogical, and annoying species for another. The only real difference in my circumstances is me trading my fortune and familiarity for hooves and vampire powers. 

Third, you still haven't told me the what, the when, and the how, of this "Sonic Rainboom" that... Rainbow Dash... of course that would be her name... got all in my face about. 

And fourth, and this inquiry is a bit of a personal one, but given what you've just told us, it warrants answering. You said that ages ago, you got off on taking beings from other realities and seeing how they and others would react and adapt, just for your own musings. That would constitute as sadism, with a hint of megalomania at least. And from what I understand, the former authority of this land, an anarchistic despot by the sound of it, gave you the opportunity or encouragement to use your power in such a way. Power corrupts, and absolute power, corrupts absolutely. .

But then, these "two sisters" brought stability, equality, order, to the land, and had the means to implement and enforce it, which meant being powerful enough to overthrow your leader and imprison him. Given the regime change, it would've behooved you to change your tone and enter their good graces. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. 

But. Given all that you've done for us so far, I'm under the impression that your not doing all this just to keep up appearances. Your prior sadistic nature, making others feel lost, confused, frustrated, out of place, manipulated, you got off of on that. That drove you. So what changed? What was given to you, what did you acquire, that made all that pale in comparison? What did you get that you didn't have before all that?

I've seen a lot, been though more. A dragon being around for 1000s of years? Bedtime story for me. You being able to shape shift? Pftt!" She waved a hoof up and down herself. "Please. An anarchist ruler, getting off like the ring leader of a rioting horde, getting taken down by two authoritarian siblings? More improbable things have gone down on earth.

But a being changing who they are on the inside, defying every action, every experience, every influence that shaped who they were until that point, out of nowhere? That, is unbelievable."  

Draco nodded slowly. "yes. They control the weather. they manipulate the clouds and rain and snow to do what they want when they want. And when i say ponies here are like humans i mean they are sentient beings. Smart and self aware. With their own unique personalities, but generally they don't mean any harm." he said then looked up and formed a single horn in the middle of his forehead. "next a sonic rainboom is the massive explosion followed by a streaking wave of a rainbow spreading all throughout the sky that you made when you were flying so fast you broke the sound barrier. She was probably more impressed than angry." He went quiet when she asked the personal question to him and looked off. "Well... " he started to answer but stopped and sat back down. "Well.... I suppose... " he trailed off again not sure what to say. He looked from akane to Spikus and Skyla and then back to Akane and stood forcing a fake smile he patted her head with his hoof. "Aren't you a curious one? Come along we should get you settled in and get you all something to eat yeah?" he said then walked past her.

@Cherry_Bloom

"Wait. For realizes? They just control it? Candy colored equines have that kind of godly power?  And by like humans, he meant sapient, intelligent, thinking, feeling beings. That kind of distinction needs to be made when humanity is involved, as they sometimes defy those definitions. Well, at the very least, he didn't say they acted like I described. 

And, wait. THAT was the sonic rainboom!? That gigantic tye dye explosion and poly-chromatic contrail that followed my trans-orbital traversing?  How can such a dumb name be assigned to something so cool? It needs to be like... I dunno... a... spectral shockwave or something. Y'know, I actually like that. That's staying!"

She waited for him to get his answer out. She could recognize tics of uncertainty and nervousness when she saw them. Years of dealing with promoters, agents, managers, journalists, and other celebrities taught her to know when something was off. She saw him looking for either an answer or distraction. The she saw him fake a smile

"And he gives me the creepy smile. If that isn't indication, then-

He then patted her on her head, and abruptly changed the topic of conversation while walking right past her.

"... Did I freaking say you could pet me!?

And now you're out right dismissing me!?" 

"​Y'know, were not done here. I expect an answer." She let out a brief, low, growl. She then turned to the other new foals in her presence. 

@Fractured, @SpikusFyre

"Oh please, after you." She held out her hoof to the side, towards the direction Draco was walking. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

@Cherry_Bloom

"Wait. For realizes? They just control it? Candy colored equines have that kind of godly power?  And by like humans, he meant sapient, intelligent, thinking, feeling beings. That kind of distinction needs to be made when humanity is involved, as they sometimes defy those definitions. Well, at the very least, he didn't say they acted like I described. 

And, wait. THAT was the sonic rainboom!? That gigantic tye dye explosion and poly-chromatic contrail that followed my trans-orbital traversing?  How can such a dumb name be assigned to something so cool? It needs to be like... I dunno... a... spectral shockwave or something. Y'know, I actually like that. That's staying!"

She waited for him to get his answer out. She could recognize tics of uncertainty and nervousness when she saw them. Years of dealing with promoters, agents, managers, journalists, and other celebrities taught her to know when something was off. She saw him looking for either an answer or distraction. The she saw him fake a smile

He then patted her on her head, and abruptly changed the topic of conversation while walking right past her.

"​Y'know, were not done here. I expect an answer." She let out a brief, low, growl. She then turned to the other new foals in her presence. 

@Fractured, @SpikusFyre

"Oh please, after you." She held out her hoof to the side, towards the direction Draco was walking. 

"I guess it would be best to follow him considering our only other option at the moment would be to go in the direction that one loud-mouthed rainbow pegasus flew off in and hope to find some semblance of civilization." Spikus said to Akane still weighing his options. On one hand...err... hoof this seemingly omnipotent being was offering free temporary food, training, and shelter, however, on the other hoof he didn't trust anyone here at all, but then again he never trusted anyone. As for going towards what was probably at least a town there were several problems mainly in that he probably had less social skills here than when he was a human. There was also the problem of food and shelter but as for the training that Draco had offered he had always preferred to learn things his own way and either surpass those around him or get left in the dust. He could probably find work doing odd jobs to help pay for simple things like food but that would still leave the problem of shelter. Spikus sighed and followed Draco dejectedly suspecting that life probably wasn't going to get any easier. He hated having to rely on other people (even though Draco is technically a dragon) in order to get by. It made him feel like they expected something from him in return.

{I'm going to leave this being's castle as soon as possible even if I'm not fully ready to do so...} he thought to he thought to himself while following behind Draco. Just then a thing that Draco had said popped into his head {Wait so there is a reformed being of chaos wandering around...How does one reform chaos it's very nature keeps it from being tamed, and what's more this world supposedly runs on order and harmony which is inherently impossible as those are ideas that are as abstract as love or infinity plus one... Unless order and harmony ISN'T an abstract idea in this world and can actually be quantified. If that's the case then the natural order of chaos that was my world... well my old world at this point... isn't the case and the entire world is dictated to the degree that no part of it is uncontrolled. I should probably be careful around here then as my mind tends to stay on the chaotic side of thinking...}

Edited by SpikusFyre

Skyla stepped out in front of Akane, but eyed her suspiciously and gave her a wide berth. She really didn't like the her attitude, and certainly didn't want to run afoul of her, or give her the wrong impression.

She seemed to be the only one that trusted this new dragon, or pony, or whatever he was (did he have a definite form?). And, thinking that everyone here had to have had the same experience as she did, she wondered why that was so. Didn't everyone here start out with nothing when Draco found them? And hadn't he given them new bodies, and new chances at life, in a world that was so far much better than the one they had left previously? Didn't they owe him everything?

Her thoughts were broken into by something peculiar. When Draco had transformed, he had given himself a mark on his body. Ir seemed too, that at least a few other ponies had marks on their bodies too. But hers didn't have anything on it, and it concerned her. Was there something wrong with her?

"Umm...Draco?" She quickened her pace, drawing close to the pony. For some reason, she found she didn't fear him anymore.

"That picture...the one on your side. I saw you give yourself one, and the other ponies seem to have one too. So why am I the only one missing mine?" she asked, with a hint of sadness. She felt like it should be important... she just didn't know why.

@Cherry_Bloom

@Fractured, @SpikusFyre

Draco nodded slowly. "they do indeed have that sort of control over the weather. And the unicorns have their own magic as well. Earth ponies have brute strength and amazing stamina and energy." He added as they walked towards his home. He didn't acknowledge the fact that she was insisting on an answer. He knew she wouldn't give up on it and figured he would have to tell her eventually. But at that very moment he just couldn't find the words.

"I guess it would be best to follow him considering our only other option at the moment would be to go in the direction that one loud-mouthed rainbow pegasus flew off in and hope to find some semblance of civilization." Spikus said to Akane still weighing his options. On one hand...err... hoof this seemingly omnipotent being was offering free temporary food, training, and shelter, however, on the other hoof he didn't trust anyone here at all, but then again he never trusted anyone. As for going towards what was probably at least a town there were several problems mainly in that he probably had less social skills here than when he was a human. There was also the problem of food and shelter but as for the training that Draco had offered he had always preferred to learn things his own way and either surpass those around him or get left in the dust. He could probably find work doing odd jobs to help pay for simple things like food but that would still leave the problem of shelter. Spikus sighed and followed Draco dejectedly suspecting that life probably wasn't going to get any easier. He hated having to rely on other people (even though Draco is technically a dragon) in order to get by. It made him feel like they expected something from him in return.

{I'm going to leave this being's castle as soon as possible even if I'm not fully ready to do so...} he thought to he thought to himself while following behind Draco. Just then a thing that Draco had said popped into his head {Wait so there is a reformed being of chaos wandering around...How does one reform chaos it's very nature keeps it from being tamed, and what's more this world supposedly runs on order and harmony which is inherently impossible as those are ideas that are as abstract as love or infinity plus one... Unless order and harmony ISN'T an abstract idea in this world and can actually be quantified. If that's the case then the natural order of chaos that was my world... well my old world at this point... isn't the case and the entire world is dictated to the degree that no part of it is uncontrolled. I should probably be careful around here then as my mind tends to stay on the chaotic side of thinking...}

Draco glanced back at Spikus and then looked ahead again. "You all are welcome to stay as long as you want to, I won't force you to leave nor will i force you to stay. I want you to know that I don't expect any sort of repayment I just want to help you get on your feet so that you can truly make the most of your new life here in Equestria." He said quietly feeling as though they were wary of his intentions. 

Skyla stepped out in front of Akane, but eyed her suspiciously and gave her a wide berth. She really didn't like the her attitude, and certainly didn't want to run afoul of her, or give her the wrong impression.

She seemed to be the only one that trusted this new dragon, or pony, or whatever he was (did he have a definite form?). And, thinking that everyone here had to have had the same experience as she did, she wondered why that was so. Didn't everyone here start out with nothing when Draco found them? And hadn't he given them new bodies, and new chances at life, in a world that was so far much better than the one they had left previously? Didn't they owe him everything?

Her thoughts were broken into by something peculiar. When Draco had transformed, he had given himself a mark on his body. Ir seemed too, that at least a few other ponies had marks on their bodies too. But hers didn't have anything on it, and it concerned her. Was there something wrong with her?

"Umm...Draco?" She quickened her pace, drawing close to the pony. For some reason, she found she didn't fear him anymore.

"That picture...the one on your side. I saw you give yourself one, and the other ponies seem to have one too. So why am I the only one missing mine?" she asked, with a hint of sadness. She felt like it should be important... she just didn't know why.

When Skyla trotted up next to him he smiled at her gently. "The picture is known in this world as a cutie mark. Here when a pony discovers their purpose and place in life a mark appears that signifies who they are. You do not have one because you are yet young, and have endless possibilities ahead of you. you will find your place my little pony and when you do you will get your cutie mark."

Spikus kept following behind Draco thinking about all the possible things that his mark could mean. He didn't think he was really any good with anything to do with fire except perhaps making food. Maybe it had more of a symbolic meaning that he couldn't really understand. {Maybe I should search for a scholar or something to assist in determining what it means... Assuming of course that there is indeed a nearby settlement... These a** marks are probably taught about to the youth so it would be a start in figuring out what the f*** it means...} He looked around at everyone else and how they seemed at least slightly more comfortable with relying on someone than he did. {Geez how long is this walk going to take...}

Skyla nodded, pacing alongside Draco as she walked. She didn't have a destiny yet, but for some reason, she was perfectly comfortable with the idea. Considering the life that she had lived before this, she didn't want any part of that becoming a part of her fate. Hopefully, she could make a brand new one here, and spin a happy tale of her own.

"Um...Draco..." she began with a hint of hesitancy. No one else had seemed to say it yet, though, so she felt like she had to. "Thank you." she looked up at him, and smiled brightly.

Edited by Fractured

Spikus kept following behind Draco thinking about all the possible things that his mark could mean. He didn't think he was really any good with anything to do with fire except perhaps making food. Maybe it had more of a symbolic meaning that he couldn't really understand. {Maybe I should search for a scholar or something to assist in determining what it means... Assuming of course that there is indeed a nearby settlement... These a** marks are probably taught about to the youth so it would be a start in figuring out what the f*** it means...} He looked around at everyone else and how they seemed at least slightly more comfortable with relying on someone than he did. {Geez how long is this walk going to take...}

Draco soon stopped once they had reached a decent sized silver and crystalline castle surrounded by large trees. "This is is." he said as he lead them inside using his horn to open the big doors and close them once they were all inside with him. "It may not seem very cozy or stylish or what have you but it's home until you all are ready to leave." he said . "this entry way leads to the mane hall the stairs in the hall lead up to the bedrooms and bathrooms. There is a library up there as well. this lower level has the kitchen dining hall study and laundry area." he said. "Feel free to explore and choose any room you like I only ask that you stay out of the last room in the eastern hall. That is my private room." He said. "You can help yourself to the library and any food in the kitchen of course. And if you need anything at all do not hesitate to ask." he said before walking them around giving them a quick tour. 

Skyla nodded, pacing alongside Draco as she walked. She didn't have a destiny yet, but for some reason, she was perfectly comfortable with the idea. Considering the life that she had lived before this, she didn't want any part of that becoming a part of her fate. Hopefully, she could make a brand new one here, and spin a happy tale of her own.

"Um...Draco..." she began with a hint of hesitancy. No one else had seemed to say it yet, though, so she felt like she had to. "Thank you." she looked up at him, and smiled brightly.

Draco was slightly surprised to hear the young filly thanking him. He smiled and nodded. "You're very welcome my dear." he said gently. "Now, if you need help getting something to eat i don't mind all you need to do is ask. I'm not a chef but I'm a decent cook." he said as he showed the group to the bed rooms. "feel free to choose whichever you like. there are 6 bedrooms aside from my own." He said sitting in front of a closed door. "this one is mine, you can all go pick one of your own."

@Cherry_Bloom

"Normally I'd ask how he got a castle, but since he's tenured here it shouldn't be surprising." She thought to herself as she wiped her hooves on the.. doormat? "Of course a mid evil crystalline play-set of a castle would have a doormat."

She listened to him give directions to the those present. Slowly walking into the castle proper. "Hmm. Would've expected it to be bigger on the inside. He was right, it ain't too glamorous, but it will suffice. At least the rates here aren't hourly." She mused to herself. 

She then heard the smaller one thank him. Reminded her of what to do next, save she disgrace herself. "Before I forget myself, I too would like to thank you for your hospitality." She then started to bow, but then remembered she wasn't vertical anymore. "Hold on one sec.." She placed the tips of her wings on the floor in front of her. Then she lifted her fore-hooves off the floor, held them at her sides, and proceeded to curtly bow, before setting her hooves back on the floor. She the crunch of dirt under her hooves. She looked down. And indeed there was a bit of a trail of dust & dirt from when she crashed into various hills and mountains, both terrestrial and otherwise. "And before I take you up on your offer of exploration, I'll hit the showers first... And I'll clean this up after that." She said as she started heading towards the stairs.   

Edited by Denim&Venom

@Cherry_Bloom

"Normally I'd ask how he got a castle, but since he's tenured here it shouldn't be surprising." She thought to herself as she wiped her hooves on the.. doormat? "Of course a mid evil crystalline play-set of a castle would have a doormat."

She listened to him give directions to the those present. Slowly walking into the castle proper. "Hmm. Would've expected it to be bigger on the inside. He was right, it ain't too glamorous, but it will suffice. At least the rates here aren't hourly." She mused to herself. 

She then heard the smaller one thank him. Reminded her of what to do next, save she disgrace herself. "Before I forget myself, I too would like to thank you for your hospitality." She then started to bow, but then remembered she wasn't vertical anymore. "Hold on one sec.." She placed the tips of her wings on the floor in front of her. Then she lifted her fore-hooves off the floor, held them at her sides, and proceeded to curtly bow, before setting her hooves back on the floor. She the crunch of dirt under her hooves. She looked down. And indeed there was a bit of a trail of dust & dirt from when she crashed into various hills and mountains, both terrestrial and otherwise. "And before I take you up on your offer of exploration, I'll hit the showers first... And I'll clean this up after that." She said as she started heading towards the stairs.   

Draco nodded. "you are very welcome Akane. Everything you need will be in the bathroom, the easiest one to find is right at the top of the stairs the door is opened." he said then looked back at the dust on the floor chuckling softly to himself his horn glowed briefly and the mess vanished. 

Skyla looked both upstairs and down, and thought of all her possible options, then decided that going to bed would probably be her best bet. She turned around, giving Draco a little wave goodbye, before silently walking upstairs, picking the room farthest away from it.

It was a simple room;  two beds arranged in a bunk bed format, and a writing desk on the far wall. There was a window that gave a good look outside, revealing more forest, and a large ornate rug that decorated the floor beautifully. Small ornaments were stacked on the desk; a journal, a few writing implements, and a tiny mirror, among other such objects beautifully arranged there.

Skyla crossed the rug with firm intent. Sliding herself into bed, she wrapped herself up in the covers, and tried her best to get some rest. It didn't seem to be working.

Skyla looked both upstairs and down, and thought of all her possible options, then decided that going to bed would probably be her best bet. She turned around, giving Draco a little wave goodbye, before silently walking upstairs, picking the room farthest away from it.

It was a simple room;  two beds arranged in a bunk bed format, and a writing desk on the far wall. There was a window that gave a good look outside, revealing more forest, and a large ornate rug that decorated the floor beautifully. Small ornaments were stacked on the desk; a journal, a few writing implements, and a tiny mirror, among other such objects beautifully arranged there.

Skyla crossed the rug with firm intent. Sliding herself into bed, she wrapped herself up in the covers, and tried her best to get some rest. It didn't seem to be working.

Draco smiled warmly and returned her wave. "Good night my dear." He said quietly then looked at the others. "It has been a very tiring day for all of us. I will be retiring myself. If you need anything during the night feel free to help yourself. As I said make yourselves at home." He said with a smile. "Good night." he said then went into his room closing the door behind him.

Cherry_Bloom, @Fractured ,@SpikusFyre

Akane trotted into the nearest bathroom. The lights automatically came on int he ornate room as she walked in. "Huh. Nice touch." She went straight to the bath and slid open the glistening door wall to the bathtub. "This is fancier than quite a few of the pent house suits I've been in. Now all I need are some mousses and a butler that could fold thick fluffy towels into swans for me. And a waterproof stereo system." She steeped into the wash basin and slid closed the door. She looked at the care products in front of her. One teal colored bar on a mini-shelf with a logo carved into it. "Soap. Probably."

She then turned to the four bottles in the edge of the tub. One had a picture of bubbles on it. "Bubble bath, check. Not like I'll be using that. I found those more annoying than pleasant." The three bottles all had the same image on them: A white unicorn, a female one if the face and undoubtedly false eye lashes were anything to go by, with a curling purple mane. Two of the bottles had head shots, each a different take on the smiling mare. The third bottle was a full body shot, her striking a pose. "Hmm. Okay. Body wash." She said pointing at the full pic. "Conditioner. Shampoo. Or is it the other way around? Welp, only one really fast way to find out!" 

Thankfully this shower had long handles for both hot and cold. She presumed they were hot and cold based on the colors red and blue. If it were like a doorknob style, she would've been at this for a while trying to turn it with her hooves or her mouth. So first, she flipped the blue one. And as predicted, cold water sprayed out wide. Next step, turning in to throw on a little hot, and balance things out. It wouldn't be very good for her to be stuck with extremes for either, even though she didn't care much about temperature. 

She saw the dust, dirt, a few leaves, a bit of blood, start to stain the water. "Geeze, I didn't think I was that unpresentable." She reached for the soap and clasped it with her hoof. Or she would have, had hooves worked that way. Instead, she just knocked it down tot he tub floor. "Dammit." She fumbled with the soap several more times, trying to clasp it with both hooves, yet having it slip out each time. 'C'mon. F##king stop it!" Finally, she had it cupped in the pit of her hoof. An awkward grip that would quickly make the wrist of most very sore.

"Aha! Well, best get to work." She started streaking the soap bar into her coat, lathering it in with her free hoof while sitting on the rim of the tub. During the repeat of the motions across her body. Akane began to hum to herself. The humming turned to whispering. And that whispering, became signing. 

In a low, slightly raspy voice, amidst the flowing of water droplets, she began. 

"The bell tolls on as the rain comes down

On my face, the drops they sound

I slowly melt into grey abyss

Depression and her endless kiss

I hope to feel the life again

End the numbness, living in

I sit in silence, deaf to all...

​She briefly paused.

"And I can't look you in the eye

I don't want you to see the damage inside

I've been gone for so long..."

Another brief pause for her to take a breath.

"My demons pull me into the hole

To dance with leaches and drink my soul

While violins play the endless song,

Of hearts broken everlong

I, can't, look you in the eye

I've been gone for so long

The next part wasn't exactly singing. A slow "woo-hoo, whooo-ing, that meandered slowly on, Gently going up and down, almost like a mother trying to calm her crying child to sleep. 

"And I can't look you in the eye,

I don't want you to see, the damage inside,

I've been gone for so..."

Edited by Denim&Venom

Spikus picked a room as far away from where he thought everyone else was sleeping and went inside closing the door behind him with one of his back legs. {Well I guess I should probably try to sleep even though I'm not really tired. Peopl-err... Ponies probably don't stay up until dawn and sleep until noon like I'm used to doing.} He walked over to the bed and tried lying on it not able to get comfortable due to being unused to his new form. The wings were especially jarring to try to lay down with as they kept feeling like there was too much weight being put on them at the slightest movement. {Screw it. If it's going to be this hard to sleep on a bed I'll just sleep on the floor...} he thought as he got out of the bed and lay on the floor in the configuration he had remembered waking up in. {How the f*** do pegasi sleep with these annoying things? They're constantly in the way!} he thought still not able to get comfortable. {You know what I'll just stay awake all night I've only been awake for what like an hour at this point I could stay awake for over 30 hours at a time in my old form I don't see why I couldn't in this form. It's still me after all.}

Spikus quickly fell unconscious after thinking this. He began to dream of his old form as if it was here instead of his current one. His dream self was doing what it normally did by breaking physics by awakened when it suddenly began to change shape into his new form. This change was drawn out and surrounded by blue flames like the one that now adorned his flank. This new dream self began to fly with a trail of flames following his path turning as he turned burning through the sky setting it ablaze as if it were paper and cardboard.

Edited by SpikusFyre

...After hours of laying in bed, Skyla shuffled the covers off of her and sat up, teetering on the edge of of frustration. She couldn't sleep at all, mostly due to the fact that she still felt like she was using someone else's body.

She had felt it ever since she had been here, this strange sense of "not being right." Though she was most definitely a pony now, she still didn't feel like it; she felt like a girl playing around in a pony's skin, moving its limbs and walking with it. And, though they were most definitely hers now, every part of it felt distant and weird, and she wondered how long that would last. Maybe she would grow out of it. Maybe she never would.

She quickly flipped her body over on the bed, landing on the soft carpet below. As she got to her feet, she cheered herself on in a hollow victory; walking was at least one thing she knew how to do. She crossed the carpet, moving towards the chair... and the journal that had been laid out nicely on the table. Maybe writing would get her mind off of things.

She sat down softly in front of the desk, the natural light from outside just perfect enough that she didn't need any inside to see. As she casually reached out for the pencil to begin however, she paused, then sighed in disbelief.

She couldn't write. She had no fingers.

Hours of unrest and Draco sighed deeply as he too couldn't sleep. He sat up in bed still in his pony form and left his room closing the door behind him. He walked quietly up the hall. Normally he didn't sleep very well, but tonight sleep eluded him entirely, perhaps because he knew how his guests were feeling being their first night in this new changed state and place. His least favorite part about bringing people over to become ponies was seeing how hard it was for them to adjust, though at one point in his life he had loved it he now hated it.

Cherry_Bloom, @Fractured ,@SpikusFyre

Akane trotted into the nearest bathroom. The lights automatically came on int he ornate room as she walked in. "Huh. Nice touch." She went straight to the bath and slid open the glistening door wall to the bathtub. "This is fancier than quite a few of the pent house suits I've been in. Now all I need are some mousses and a butler that could fold thick fluffy towels into swans for me. And a waterproof stereo system." She steeped into the wash basin and slid closed the door. She looked at the care products in front of her. One teal colored bar on a mini-shelf with a logo carved into it. "Soap. Probably."

She then turned to the four bottles in the edge of the tub. One had a picture of bubbles on it. "Bubble bath, check. Not like I'll be using that. I found those more annoying than pleasant." The three bottles all had the same image on them: A white unicorn, a female one if the face and undoubtedly false eye lashes were anything to go by, with a curling purple mane. Two of the bottles had head shots, each a different take on the smiling mare. The third bottle was a full body shot, her striking a pose. "Hmm. Okay. Body wash." She said pointing at the full pic. "Conditioner. Shampoo. Or is it the other way around? Welp, only one really fast way to find out!" 

Thankfully this shower had long handles for both hot and cold. She presumed they were hot and cold based on the colors red and blue. If it were like a doorknob style, she would've been at this for a while trying to turn it with her hooves or her mouth. So first, she flipped the blue one. And as predicted, cold water sprayed out wide. Next step, turning in to throw on a little hot, and balance things out. It wouldn't be very good for her to be stuck with extremes for either, even though she didn't care much about temperature. 

She saw the dust, dirt, a few leaves, a bit of blood, start to stain the water. "Geeze, I didn't think I was that unpresentable." She reached for the soap and clasped it with her hoof. Or she would have, had hooves worked that way. Instead, she just knocked it down tot he tub floor. "Dammit." She fumbled with the soap several more times, trying to clasp it with both hooves, yet having it slip out each time. 'C'mon. F##king stop it!" Finally, she had it cupped in the pit of her hoof. An awkward grip that would quickly make the wrist of most very sore.

"Aha! Well, best get to work." She started streaking the soap bar into her coat, lathering it in with her free hoof while sitting on the rim of the tub. During the repeat of the motions across her body. Akane began to hum to herself. The humming turned to whispering. And that whispering, became signing. 

In a low, slightly raspy voice, amidst the flowing of water droplets, she began. 

Actual song here:

"The bell tolls on as the rain comes down
On my face, the drops they sound
I slowly melt into grey abyss
Depression and her endless kiss
I hope to feel the life again
End the numbness, living in
I sit in silence, deaf to all...

​She briefly paused.

"And I can't look you in the eye
I've been gone for so long..."

Another brief pause for her to take a breath.

"My demons pull me into the hole
To dance with leaches and drink my soul
While violins play the endless song,
Of hearts broken everlong

I, can't, look you in the eye
I've been gone for so long

The next part wasn't exactly singing. A slow "woo-hoo, whooo-ing, that meandered slowly on, Gently going up and down, almost like a mother trying to calm her crying child to sleep. 

"And I can't look you in the eye,
I don't want you to see, the damage inside,
I've been gone for so..."

As he walked silently past the bathroom Akane had gone in to he stopped as he heard her singing. the song was sad, it sounded lonely. *She must keep so much hidden. She has such confidence and bravery, yet there must be more. I can hear it.* he thought frowning softly. *did i cause them pain? Am i truly helping them?* He continued down the hall.

Spikus picked a room as far away from where he thought everyone else was sleeping and went inside closing the door behind him with one of his back legs. {Well I guess I should probably try to sleep even though I'm not really tired. Peopl-err... Ponies probably don't stay up until dawn and sleep until noon like I'm used to doing.} He walked over to the bed and tried lying on it not able to get comfortable due to being unused to his new form. The wings were especially jarring to try to lay down with as they kept feeling like there was too much weight being put on them at the slightest movement. {Screw it. If it's going to be this hard to sleep on a bed I'll just sleep on the floor...} he thought as he got out of the bed and lay on the floor in the configuration he had remembered waking up in. {How the f*** do pegasi sleep with these annoying things? They're constantly in the way!} he thought still not able to get comfortable. {You know what I'll just stay awake all night I've only been awake for what like an hour at this point I could stay awake for over 30 hours at a time in my old form I don't see why I couldn't in this form. It's still me after all.}

Spikus quickly fell unconscious after thinking this. He began to dream of his old form as if it was here instead of his current one. His dream self was doing what it normally did by breaking physics by awakened when it suddenly began to change shape into his new form. This change was drawn out and surrounded by blue flames like the one that now adorned his flank. This new dream self began to fly with a trail of flames following his path turning as he turned burning through the sky setting it ablaze as if it were paper and cardboard.

He came to a stop outside of Spikus' door and could hear him trying to get comfortable tossing and turning in his new body. then he heard him get out of bed and everything went quiet. *hmm.. he must have given up on the bed. I know what that's like. wings can be a pain to sleep with and his can't just go away like mine can.* he walked on again quietly past his door.

...After hours of laying in bed, Skyla shuffled the covers off of her and sat up, teetering on the edge of of frustration. She couldn't sleep at all, mostly due to the fact that she still felt like she was using someone else's body.

She had felt it ever since she had been here, this strange sense of "not being right." Though she was most definitely a pony now, she still didn't feel like it; she felt like a girl playing around in a pony's skin, moving its limbs and walking with it. And, though they were most definitely hers now, every part of it felt distant and weird, and she wondered how long that would last. Maybe she would grow out of it. Maybe she never would.

She quickly flipped her body over on the bed, landing on the soft carpet below. As she got to her feet, she cheered herself on in a hollow victory; walking was at least one thing she knew how to do. She crossed the carpet, moving towards the chair... and the journal that had been laid out nicely on the table. Maybe writing would get her mind off of things.

She sat down softly in front of the desk, the natural light from outside just perfect enough that she didn't need any inside to see. As she casually reached out for the pencil to begin however, she paused, then sighed in disbelief.

She couldn't write. She had no fingers.

As he drew near to Skylas room he could hear her tossing and turning as well. His heart sank. *it's never easy. I hate to see how difficult it is for them. But she is better off here. Right?* he wondered remembering seeing the little human girl sleeping on a cold bench all alone. He heard her get up out of bed and decided to check on her. He gently knocked on the door. "Are you ok my little pony? " he asked through the closed door. "I left a journal there on the table for you. I know it may be difficult but ponies can write." He said, still through the closed door. "They use their mouth." he added then turned to leave and headed towards his room once more.

Akane decided not to risk screwing with the bottles. Instead she just used soap for everything. The bar of soap would need to be replaced after being reduced to mush with it being clamped down, bitten on, ricocheted off the shower walls, and of course dropped to the nth degree. And then used. Never the less Akane had achieved a rudimentary level of clean. It took her 3 hours, but she accomplished her task. She rapidly swiveled her head and body form side to side, shaking the excess water off. Like a dog. It only made sense. Now all she had to do was slide open the door, walk out and dry herself off-

*Thuwmp!* without slipping and falling on her face. "Mother fricking piece of-" She muttered in annoyance. Thankfully the bathroom was equipped with a mat. She went over tot he counter top. Luckily it was made for ponies, so she didn't have to stand to look at herself.  Her cherry red coat looked a few shades softer. And the 'wet mane' look was appealing to her for a reason. "Looking into the mirror, and seeing that staring back at me. Something that may take a while to get used to." she smiled. "I hope I never do."

One thing that stuck with her during her showing experience was how the water felt on her wings. That many water droplets, spraying down on them. It made her wings feel funny. It made her feel funny. It wasn't a bad experience. Actually it was almost enjoyable. She might have to exparament with that later. "I suspect that my wings might be a bit more... sensitive... than I'm giving them credit for. Now, towels. Towels, towels towels.... where the f##k are the towels?" She opened the cupboard. Cleaning supplies. But no towels. Ugh. Dammit. Now I have to start leaving a puddle where ever I go. Ugh. Going outside to get towels when your still dripping wet. One of the more award sensations in any world." 

She pawed open the door and nudged her way out, flapping a few excess water droplets from her wings, before the dripping wet mare stepping out into the hall, and saw Draco.

@Cherry_Bloom

"Dude, where are the towels at?"

Akane decided not to risk screwing with the bottles. Instead she just used soap for everything. The bar of soap would need to be replaced after being reduced to mush with it being clamped down, bitten on, ricocheted off the shower walls, and of course dropped to the nth degree. And then used. Never the less Akane had achieved a rudimentary level of clean. It took her 3 hours, but she accomplished her task. She rapidly swiveled her head and body form side to side, shaking the excess water off. Like a dog. It only made sense. Now all she had to do was slide open the door, walk out and dry herself off-

*Thuwmp!* without slipping and falling on her face. "Mother fricking piece of-" She muttered in annoyance. Thankfully the bathroom was equipped with a mat. She went over tot he counter top. Luckily it was made for ponies, so she didn't have to stand to look at herself.  Her cherry red coat looked a few shades softer. And the 'wet mane' look was appealing to her for a reason. "Looking into the mirror, and seeing that staring back at me. Something that may take a while to get used to." she smiled. "I hope I never do."

One thing that stuck with her during her showing experience was how the water felt on her wings. That many water droplets, spraying down on them. It made her wings feel funny. It made her feel funny. It wasn't a bad experience. Actually it was almost enjoyable. She might have to exparament with that later. "I suspect that my wings might be a bit more... sensitive... than I'm giving them credit for. Now, towels. Towels, towels towels.... where the f##k are the towels?" She opened the cupboard. Cleaning supplies. But no towels. Ugh. Dammit. Now I have to start leaving a puddle where ever I go. Ugh. Going outside to get towels when your still dripping wet. One of the more award sensations in any world." 

She pawed open the door and nudged her way out, flapping a few excess water droplets from her wings, before the dripping wet mare stepping out into the hall, and saw Draco.

@Cherry_Bloom

"Dude, where are the towels at?"

He blinked and nodded. "Ah! Towels. yes i forgot. they are in the hall closet. One minute please." he said as he trotted over to a closet and pulled out some towels. he gave her one and set the others on a small table by the door incase any of the others needed them. "I'm sorry about that." He said. "You were in their a while. Did you manage to get bathing as a pony figured out?" he asked looking her over. "it would seem you have."

@Cherry_Bloom

"Oh? I didn't know you'd to be an expert on such things. Does every woman that walks out of your shower always pass such scrutiny?" she said in a bit of a sultry voice and a devilish grin. She kind of liked the attention. It's been a while since she'd had someone "inspect" her body after she was done showering. She waited for the inevitable blush and shuddering. She loved being such a tease. 

She then draped the towel over her neck. "At any rate though, I could've done better. You were well stocked on products, but I ran into an issue I'll need to address very soon, and that's that I couldn't read any of them. I'll need to learn this regions written language. And no better time to start than while I'm drying off. So, where's your library, and where do you keep the books on basic translation of... whatever language that we're speaking right now?

He had been flying in his dream for quite some time at this point when all of a sudden he just began to fall. A deep voice resonated through his dream at this point "Really? This was your plan? In order to escape the betrayal and hatred of the world you decided to come to a different one? You don't belong here. We both know you'll just end up making more enemies here and it will be just as bad as it was before except this time you have nothing to fall back on." The voice laughed deeply as Spikus kept falling into what appeared to be a mass of darkness. The darkness formed itself into a large serpent as Spikus landed into it's coils. "Go away I don't need you anymore! I stopped needing you long ago but you never left!" Spikus bellowed at the mass of shadow in the form of serpent. "You naive fool. You never stopped needing my assistance. Without me you never would have gotten as far as you did. Your anger kept feeding me until I got as large as you see now. Although didn't you used to be larger as well? Less of an equine and more of something resembling an ape if I remember correctly." The mass of shadow taunted Spikus with every word it spoke. Its coils getting tighter on Spikus every second. Almost as if it didn't want to let him go. "You act as if I don't know that. Even still your services are no longer required there is nothing you can help me with any longer." The creature let out a laugh as though it had heard the funniest joke in existence. "My-my is that how you treat your only friend." It's eyes narrowing as it's mouth curved into a twisted grin. "You were never my friend. You don't have friends. Your only purpose is to hate." Once again the creature chuckled. "Suit yourself or rather myself after all we're one in the same thing. I'll be here waiting for you when once again you can succeed at nothing and learn for certain that you're just as worthless here as you were in your old world" With these final words the creature began to dissipate back into the air from whence it came. "Stupid inner darkness always trying to f*** with my mind." The peaceful landscape this dream world had once been had been transformed into a nightmarish hellscape with Spikus at it's center. Though this didn't bother him. He was more concerned that what had once been a facade he developed to protect himself had developed thoughts of its own. He sighed and began to look around when a thought occurred to him. "Wait are all dreams in this new world lucid to this degree because I can tell I'm dreaming yet I'm unable to alter my own dream and that didn't used to happen for me..." He assumed it had to do with this world being much more magically inclined than his old one.