Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Body Fit for Equestria: Human-to-Pony Transformation Roleplay

Ochre_Dust

Fluttershy blushed even more brightly at the compliment though a smile did Bloom on her face. " th-thank you. " she whispered then day down next to applejack taking a sandwich to eat as well.

Rainbow Dash and Rarity both were eating quietly while twilight munched on some food and flipped through a book. Pinkie pie was devouring sandwich after sandwich.

"Well it site is a good thing we brought plenty a food." Applejack said watching the silly pink made scarf down food.

Star chuckled at Applejacks comment. He took notice of the purple unicorn reading a book. "Hey, um...Twilight, right?" He said, trying to get her attention. "I heard that you knew about spells and stuff...uhm...any chance that you would know anything about Chaos magic? Im not sure how magic works for you, but i have this nifty little skill where Chaos magic just kinda comes to me. I know like, two spells by heart but was wondering if maybe you had a tome somewhere dealing with chaos i could borrow? And before you ask; no, i dont want to rule the world with chaos."

Star chuckled at Applejacks comment. He took notice of the purple unicorn reading a book. "Hey, um...Twilight, right?" He said, trying to get her attention. "I heard that you knew about spells and stuff...uhm...any chance that you would know anything about Chaos magic? Im not sure how magic works for you, but i have this nifty little skill where Chaos magic just kinda comes to me. I know like, two spells by heart but was wondering if maybe you had a tome somewhere dealing with chaos i could borrow? And before you ask; no, i dont want to rule the world with chaos."

Twilight looked up in thought. " you know I'm sure I do. " she said smiling. But pinkie pie gasped and jumped in between them.

" ohhh I know I know!!! Why don't you introduce him to disc... Mph!" She was quieted when Rarity placed a hoof over her mouth. " don't pay any attention to her darling she's such a silly filly sometimes. "

Prelude: Epilogue.

[insert name of newspapers and magazines here]Headlines: "Pop star turned metal head causes havok in Kyoto. Rides away on a mother f##king dragon!!!" (pictured)

Said media contain a picture of a silvery dragon, with a grinning, bloodsoaked, topless redhead riding atop, with one arm brandishing a katana in the air, pointed at the camera. 

"Most metal cover photo in the history of printed media":- Most every metal fan and musician in the world. 

"Heh. Honestly, I couldn't think of a way more fitting for you to go out Imoto chan . 

Wherever you are... one day... I hope to join you." 

--------------------------------------------

Somewhere.... Just. Somewhere. 

This song was playing. 

"Holy balls I think I'm coming down!  And 2001 called.  they want their season 2 theme song back!"

After falling for what felt like... not very long in retrospect, Akane saw it. Land. Land ho. No that was an order. Land ho! Oh and she saw oncoming ground too.  The kaleidoscope of 60's color pallets & early 2000's computerized animation effects, faded out into a clear blue sky and an onrush of wind. And oncoming ground. 

"I don't care at this point! I've had a good run! Haha! Getcha pull!" She hollered as she plowed into the ground. A shower of dust and dirt like a giant dirt bike with a cloaking device just charged through. 

Amidst the falling dirt and settling dust cloud, out of the trench, Akane thrust her fist up through the dirt. Forcefully exhuming herself, she climbed out of the woman made trench, looking over her handiwork. She let out a whistle. 

*wheeewww*  "Now that's making an impact!" She looked over herself to she if she was alright. Other than the dirt and previous wounds of war, she was intact. "Holy crap! Am I a superhero now? I just fell from another dimension and walked it off. Of course I'm a superhero! I'm frickin master cheif now!" She proudly marched away from her crash sight, towards the high ground.

She was in a forest. No duh. There were trees. But not for long cause there was a clearing up ahead. And she was going uphill most of the time, so she could probably get a good view from up top.

And a good view she got. She was overlooking form the top of a big hill. And form their, in the setting sun, she could see it all. A vibrant world, brighter, clearer, more vivid, than even any dream she experienced.  A vast expanse of forest. Mountains in the distance. The closest one had a waterfall.  And a... castle? "A castle? Yep, that is most certainly a castle! What's his face wasn't kidding when he said this was going to be a new world. Color me impressed! There's only one thing to do. Go forth and make it mine! Tis a beautiful world. I will conquer it! What ever this realm is called. Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Tsujimori Akane! Your new high priestess! Don't worry. I don't bite. Much." 

She stood, proud and triumphant. This was her moment in the sun. There were endless possibilities before her. The future, looked bright.

"Well everybody. let's... get..... staaarrteeedd.... huuuhh, what? Why d'fq... is... everything... getting... slow. Why am I getting... slow? And... heavier. Wha... d balls... dude?  

Akane fell to a knee. She started swaying to and fro. She braced herself to keep her balance. She was getting dizzy & disorientated. Her arms and legs felt heavy. It was getting harder to breathe. She growled as she tried to force herself up, but she barely budged herself up a few inches.  "I guess... I'm gooooing to b... standing by.. what I said earlier. hnnnnn..*pant*...I had a good run..... didn't... I?" 

When the weight was coming to heavy for her enck to bare, she looked down. And saw something she didn't expect. "Why ... does my skin feel ... weird? And why.... is it changing colors!?" 

She then felt all the muscles in her body seize up, and continue to tighten more and more. She was powerless to fall to the ground. All she could do was look up to the sky, and feel like her body was being being pulled together and torn apart from the inside out. She felt like her bones were going to break under that strain. *Crack!* No, wait. They just did.

Her inability to breathe, the constricting pressure on her chest, the darkening vision, the loss of all perceptions, was making it difficult to do much of anything but think.   

"And this is how it's going to all end? Ha! I liked my idea better!" 

Whether she lives or dies, this was going to be an experience. 

Prelude: Epilogue.

[insert name of newspapers and magazines here]Headlines: "Pop star turned metal head causes havok in Kyoto. Rides away on a mother f##king dragon!!!" (pictured)

Said media contain a picture of a silvery dragon, with a grinning, bloodsoaked, topless redhead riding atop, with one arm brandishing a katana in the air, pointed at the camera.

"Most metal cover photo in the history of printed media":- Most every metal fan and musician in the world.

"Heh. Honestly, I couldn't think of a way more fitting for you to go out Imoto chan .

Wherever you are... one day... I hope to join you."

--------------------------------------------

Somewhere.... Just. Somewhere.

This song was playing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlKXf3A6ox4

"Holy balls I think I'm coming down! And 2001 called. they want their season 2 theme song back!"

After falling for what felt like... not very long in retrospect, Akane saw it. Land. Land ho. No that was an order. Land ho! Oh and she saw oncoming ground too. The kaleidoscope of 60's color pallets & early 2000's computerized animation effects, faded out into a clear blue sky and an onrush of wind. And oncoming ground.

"I don't care at this point! I've had a good run! Haha! Getcha pull!" She hollered as she plowed into the ground. A shower of dust and dirt like a giant dirt bike with a cloaking device just charged through.

Amidst the falling dirt and settling dust cloud, out of the trench, Akane thrust her fist up through the dirt. Forcefully exhuming herself, she climbed out of the woman made trench, looking over her handiwork. She let out a whistle.

*wheeewww* "Now that's making an impact!" She looked over herself to she if she was alright. Other than the dirt and previous wounds of war, she was intact. "Holy crap! Am I a superhero now? I just fell from another dimension and walked it off. Of course I'm a superhero! I'm frickin master cheif now!" She proudly marched away from her crash sight, towards the high ground.

She was in a forest. No duh. There were trees. But not for long cause there was a clearing up ahead. And she was going uphill most of the time, so she could probably get a good view from up top.

And a good view she got. She was overlooking form the top of a big hill. And form their, in the setting sun, she could see it all. A vibrant world, brighter, clearer, more vivid, than even any dream she experienced. A vast expanse of forest. Mountains in the distance. The closest one had a waterfall. And a... castle? "A castle? Yep, that is most certainly a castle! What's his face wasn't kidding when he said this was going to be a new world. Color me impressed! There's only one thing to do. Go forth and make it mine! Tis a beautiful world. I will conquer it! What ever this realm is called. Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Tsujimori Akane! Your new high priestess! Don't worry. I don't bite. Much."

She stood, proud and triumphant. This was her moment in the sun. There were endless possibilities before her. The future, looked bright.

"Well everybody. let's... get..... staaarrteeedd.... huuuhh, what? Why d'fq... is... everything... getting... slow. Why am I getting... slow? And... heavier. Wha... d balls... dude?

Akane fell to a knee. She started swaying to and fro. She braced herself to keep her balance. She was getting dizzy & disorientated. Her arms and legs felt heavy. It was getting harder to breathe. She growled as she tried to force herself up, but she barely budged herself up a few inches. "I guess... I'm gooooing to b... standing by.. what I said earlier. hnnnnn..*pant*...I had a good run..... didn't... I?"

When the weight was coming to heavy for her enck to bare, she looked down. And saw something she didn't expect. "Why ... does my skin feel ... weird? And why.... is it changing colors!?"

She then felt all the muscles in her body seize up, and continue to tighten more and more. She was powerless to fall to the ground. All she could do was look up to the sky, and feel like her body was being being pulled together and torn apart from the inside out. She felt like her bones were going to break under that strain. *Crack!* No, wait. They just did.

Her inability to breathe, the constricting pressure on her chest, the darkening vision, the loss of all perceptions, was making it difficult to do much of anything but think.

"And this is how it's going to all end? Ha! I liked my idea better!"

Whether she lives or dies, this was going to be an experience.

A dragon landed in front of her. The one from before only he had reduced his size to be about the size of a horse. He watched her curiously.

"Do not worry my crazy little role breaker. The pain will pass and everything will become clear." He said laying down after stretching.

" I had a good feeling about you. The others were fun but you. You truly were the most fun in the human world I've had in... Centuries! "

He smiled seeming calm and relaxed. "I think I might accompany you so I can see how my other little ponies are doing." He added.

The change wouldn't take long after the bones set it was all a matter of growing fur and wings or a horn if she was meant to have one of them.

" what will you be? A strong Earth pony with the strength to take on this new world? A fast agile pagasus? Or a smart magically inclined unicorn? " he wondered out loud.

Twilight looked up in thought. " you know I'm sure I do. " she said smiling. But pinkie pie gasped and jumped in between them.

" ohhh I know I know!!! Why don't you introduce him to disc... Mph!" She was quieted when Rarity placed a hoof over her mouth. " don't pay any attention to her darling she's such a silly filly sometimes. "

Star watched the bright pink pony bobbing up and down in front of him with a cocked eyebrow. He titled his head as she kept trying to speak even though a hoof had been thrust into her muzzle. "Dis-who?" He asked, looking around at the other ponies and wondering why they didnt want to mention this person...er, pony.

Star watched the bright pink pony bobbing up and down in front of him with a cocked eyebrow. He titled his head as she kept trying to speak even though a hoof had been thrust into her muzzle. "Dis-who?" He asked, looking around at the other ponies and wondering why they didnt want to mention this person...er, pony.

Apple Jack looked off eating her sandwich. Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes.

" we don't need that crazy dragonesque around! " she scoffed. Fluttershy frowned.

"That's not very nice... He's our friend and we should treat him as such. " she said softly but louder than she spoke before. Just then an odd dragon pony creature appeared holding more sandwiches.

" my ears were burning. " he said. His ears were literally on fire. He shook his head and the fire went out as he sat down. He took a sandwich eating it.

" they were talking about me. I'm discord king of chaos! " he said. Fluttershy cleared her throat and he looked at her then back at Star.

" um... Newly reformed of course. " he added.

"

"Do not worry my crazy little role breaker. The pain will pass and everything will become clear."

"Gaaaahhhhaaahhhhhgg!" Akane raspily replied. As her back arched upwards. "Hurting is not the problem!"

" I had a good feeling about you. The others were fun but you. You truly were the most fun in the human world I've had in... Centuries! "

Akane took a long gasping breath. "What can I say? I aim to impress." 

"I think I might accompany you so I can see how my other little ponies are doing."

"Ride the dragon! You can see scales but you know he's clean! Oh don't you see what I mean? Gotta get away. Holy diveeeerrrrr! Yeah yeahhh! (que guitar riffs) *dow dow duhhhh!* Hold up! Did he say ponies? This ryuu a rancher?" Which all pretty much came out as a "Grrrruuuhhhhhuuuuhhh!" as her body was violently twitching.

" what will you be? A strong Earth pony with the strength to take on this new world? A fast agile pagasus? Or a smart magically inclined unicorn? "

"What? I'm sorry I didn't hear that part over the sound of me F##KING SEIZING!" That came out as a collection of deep gasps as her convulsing was causing her to roll over.

She was now wheezing on her side. If her eyes could bug  out any further, they would. As she saw what was going down with her arm as it was starting to lengthen and thicken. Fingers were practically gone at this point. She tried to turn her shaking vision to the rest of her body. Through the full body muscle contractions, she didn't notice that she was growing, and tearing through the remainders of her own clothing. Granted it wasn't much. Just cargo shorts and the combat boots she swapped out with her roller blades (C'mon. Who rollerblades in a forest? She maybe crazy but she isn't impractical.) But that was far from the disturbing part. Her legs were thickening, and there was a bend, or a break, at a sickening angle. She could see her rips shifting, her stomach shifting in, but her barrell curving out. Her whole spine was feeling strange too. Like it was moving down her back. There was an explanation for that. "Is that... is that a... is that a freaking tail!?"

And then her sight began to fall under the effects as well. Her vision distorted, shifted, darkened, blurred. The color began to fade and change quickly.  It came to a period where it didn't change any further. But it didn't change back either. Things were clearer, crisper, brighter, not just colorwise, but less darkness also. But there was also something else there about her sight, something she wasn't in the frame of mind to exactly discern at the moment.  She had been clenching her jaw for a while, but now it clenched even tighter against her will. Not surprisingly, she could feel her teeth lengthen and shift. Heck, she could feel, and now at this point, see her jaw... her mouth... half her face at this point begin to grow outward.

And was it just her, or was all this steadily getting louder. She was picking up each sound rather sharply, from her shifting and wraithing on the ground, to her internal organs shifting and bones setting into place. Her heart was beating like Dave Lombardo's drum kit. She would know, cause it felt like it was sounding off in her head.  Her sense of smell probably picked up, though she couldn't quite tell over the musk of dirt, blood, sweat, and... steam apparently. Makes sense, oddly enough. This much shapeshifting would require a lot of energy, and that, combined with the friction of bone, muscle and skin, would produce heat. And speaking of skin. "Can't tell I'm if I'm turning red, or just covered in even more of my blood."   

She fought. She fought to regain control, of her body, this situation, whatever. Control was going to be in her grasp. "Stand up. Stand the f##k up!" She willed, barking at herself. She started to succeed. The tremors, the shaking, the strain, the stretching, pulling, seizing of her muscles was toning down, allowing her to roll to her stomach at will. Her legs, still trembling, still feeling like she had fingers clawing up and down her veins, were back under her command. She got on her hands and knees, or just all fours at this point, and shakily stood herself up. All the way up. She was teetering, but she was standing back up.

That was until she felt an intense pressure from outside, no inside her back. It was her spine again. And this time, it was moving, to the sides... and straight out. She was growling. Baring her teeth at nothing but this intense pressure on her back. She could feel it ripping, tearing, pushing it's way out  She braced herself on the ground.  She was not giving in. It drove closer, closer, closer, and closer. And it wasn't just some point either. Akane could feel the skin stretching and the weight growing. She could hear more bones clicking into place. She could hear the blood rushing to those areas. She could practically hear the muscles tensing up to spring forth.  Then there it was. A split second, she felt a connection coming to those areas. Those areas, that growing, intensifying pressure. It was a part of her.   She stiffened her stance, digging into the ground, growling louder and louder. It was now!

"Grrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She screamed out to the sky. And that pressure... burst forth. She felt... them. She felt them spring out.  She felt the weight shift on her back. She felt new weight... out. Just outward, extended, off her back, sticking near straight up into the sky. 

*Pant, gasp! Pant, Gasp! Pant.* Her breathing was heavy and labored. Her legs were shaking. Those stretched out... extensions, began to withdraw and fold down to her sides, and then, she fianlly saw them. Red, Cherry red on the outside, branching and arching downward into spaces of a dim bluish gray. They were very wide. They were very long. Each one, longer than the whole of her body.  Soaked in blood. Made of leather. They fell to the ground limply at her side.  

Nothing was crossing her mind. She was too lost in this. Only the faintest feelings, triumph, satisfaction, were muddled in that supercharged haze. Her legs began to give out. And frankly, so did she. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, head cocked to the side, before she limply fell the other way. 

Equestria had witnessed the birth of a new pony, and Akane Tsujimori got to experience firsthandhoof.

Will was enjoying the picnic with Twilight's friends and the other human-turned-pony visitors. There was a strange moment though, when Pinkie Pie quietly wished Will a happy 25th birthday. *Hmm...that's odd. Just a day ago, before I even came into Equestria, I felt like a 24 year old, and now I do feel like a 25 year old.* He thought. He was about to asked Pinkie how she knew when Pinkie mentioned about introducing Star Racer to someone or something called "Disc-" before being cut off by Rarity.

" we don't need that crazy dragonesque around! " she scoffed. Fluttershy frowned.

"That's not very nice... He's our friend and we should treat him as such. " she said softly but louder than she spoke before. Just then an odd dragon pony creature appeared holding more sandwiches.

" my ears were burning. " he said. His ears were literally on fire. He shook his head and the fire went out as he sat down. He took a sandwich eating it.

" they were talking about me. I'm discord king of chaos! " he said. Fluttershy cleared her throat and he looked at her then back at Star.

The appearance of this odd dragon pony creature named Discord gave Will memory flashes to another familiar Disney Character. *Why does this Discord character remind me of a mischievous version of Aladdin's Genie?* 

"

"Gaaaahhhhaaahhhhhgg!" Akane raspily replied. As her back arched upwards. "Hurting is not the problem!"

Akane took a long gasping breath. "What can I say? I aim to impress."

"Ride the dragon! You can see scales but you know he's clean! Oh don't you see what I mean? Gotta get away. Holy diveeeerrrrr! Yeah yeahhh! (que guitar riffs) *dow dow duhhhh!* Hold up! Did he say ponies? This ryuu a rancher?" Which all pretty much came out as a "Grrrruuuhhhhhuuuuhhh!" as her body was violently twitching.

"What? I'm sorry I didn't hear that part over the sound of me F##KING SEIZING!" That came out as a collection of deep gasps as her convulsing was causing her to roll over.

She was now wheezing on her side. If her eyes could bug out any further, they would. As she saw what was going down with her arm as it was starting to lengthen and thicken. Fingers were practically gone at this point. She tried to turn her shaking vision to the rest of her body. Through the full body muscle contractions, she didn't notice that she was growing, and tearing through the remainders of her own clothing. Granted it wasn't much. Just cargo shorts and the combat boots she swapped out with her roller blades (C'mon. Who rollerblades in a forest? She maybe crazy but she isn't impractical.) But that was far from the disturbing part. Her legs were thickening, and there was a bend, or a break, at a sickening angle. She could see her rips shifting, her stomach shifting in, but her barrell curving out. Her whole spine was feeling strange too. Like it was moving down her back. There was an explanation for that. "Is that... is that a... is that a freaking tail!?"

And then her sight began to fall under the effects as well. Her vision distorted, shifted, darkened, blurred. The color began to fade and change quickly. It came to a period where it didn't change any further. But it didn't change back either. Things were clearer, crisper, brighter, not just colorwise, but less darkness also. But there was also something else there about her sight, something she wasn't in the frame of mind to exactly discern at the moment. She had been clenching her jaw for a while, but now it clenched even tighter against her will. Not surprisingly, she could feel her teeth lengthen and shift. Heck, she could feel, and now at this point, see her jaw... her mouth... half her face at this point begin to grow outward.

And was it just her, or was all this steadily getting louder. She was picking up each sound rather sharply, from her shifting and wraithing on the ground, to her internal organs shifting and bones setting into place. Her heart was beating like Dave Lombardo's drum kit. She would know, cause it felt like it was sounding off in her head. Her sense of smell probably picked up, though she couldn't quite tell over the musk of dirt, blood, sweat, and... steam apparently. Makes sense, oddly enough. This much shapeshifting would require a lot of energy, and that, combined with the friction of bone, muscle and skin, would produce heat. And speaking of skin. "Can't tell I'm if I'm turning red, or just covered in even more of my blood."

She fought. She fought to regain control, of her body, this situation, whatever. Control was going to be in her grasp. "Stand up. Stand the f##k up!" She willed, barking at herself. She started to succeed. The tremors, the shaking, the strain, the stretching, pulling, seizing of her muscles was toning down, allowing her to roll to her stomach at will. Her legs, still trembling, still feeling like she had fingers clawing up and down her veins, were back under her command. She got on her hands and knees, or just all fours at this point, and shakily stood herself up. All the way up. She was teetering, but she was standing back up.

That was until she felt an intense pressure from outside, no inside her back. It was her spine again. And this time, it was moving, to the sides... and straight out. She was growling. Baring her teeth at nothing but this intense pressure on her back. She could feel it ripping, tearing, pushing it's way out She braced herself on the ground. She was not giving in. It drove closer, closer, closer, and closer. And it wasn't just some point either. Akane could feel the skin stretching and the weight growing. She could hear more bones clicking into place. She could hear the blood rushing to those areas. She could practically hear the muscles tensing up to spring forth. Then there it was. A split second, she felt a connection coming to those areas. Those areas, that growing, intensifying pressure. It was a part of her. She stiffened her stance, digging into the ground, growling louder and louder. It was now!

"Grrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" She screamed out to the sky. And that pressure... burst forth. She felt... them. She felt them spring out. She felt the weight shift on her back. She felt new weight... out. Just outward, extended, off her back, sticking near straight up into the sky.

*Pant, gasp! Pant, Gasp! Pant.* Her breathing was heavy and labored. Her legs were shaking. Those stretched out... extensions, began to withdraw and fold down to her sides, and then, she fianlly saw them. Red, Cherry red on the outside, branching and arching downward into spaces of a dim bluish gray. They were very wide. They were very long. Each one, longer than the whole of her body. Soaked in blood. Made of leather. They fell to the ground limply at her side.

Nothing was crossing her mind. She was too lost in this. Only the faintest feelings, triumph, satisfaction, were muddled in that supercharged haze. Her legs began to give out. And frankly, so did she. Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head, head cocked to the side, before she limply fell the other way.

Equestria had witnessed the birth of a new pony, and Akane Tsujimori got to experience firsthandhoof.

The dragon gave a wide grin as her transformation came to an end with her passed out on her side in the warm green grass.

"Interesting." He said quietly. He stood circling her then day down one again where he had been before.

"What to do? Do I leave you here until you wake? Do I stay to be sure no timber wolves or other big nasties get you while you're asleep?" He pondered quietly to himself.

He heaved a sigh. "I didn't leave the other ponies alone technically. They had each other after all." He said then moved over to her side and laid down.

Star looked Discord up and down. He honestly would hate to have been transformed into one of those instead of just a pony. He imagined how much more he would have felt during the change. Lutting those thoughts aside, he spoke. "King of chaos, eh?" He shrugged. "At least you look the part. Just out of curiosity, what is your method of casting spells? I would assume you simply will it to be and it happens, am i right? The chaos magic i can use requires spoken word, and a bit of knowledge of the language it is written in." He said. Turning his attention to his hoof, he noticed that his sandwich had mysteriously gone missing. Shrugging to himself, he made a point of wispering a spell to gain telekinetic control over a sandwich from the basket, levitating it to himself and taking a bite as it floated in front of him covered in a dark, smokey aura.

Will was enjoying the picnic with Twilight's friends and the other human-turned-pony visitors. There was a strange moment though, when Pinkie Pie quietly wished Will a happy 25th birthday. *Hmm...that's odd. Just a day ago, before I even came into Equestria, I felt like a 24 year old, and now I do feel like a 25 year old.* He thought. He was about to asked Pinkie how she knew when Pinkie mentioned about introducing Star Racer to someone or something called "Disc-" before being cut off by Rarity.

The appearance of this odd dragon pony creature named Discord gave Will memory flashes to another familiar Disney Character. *Why does this Discord character remind me of a mischievous version of Aladdin's Genie?* 

Star looked Discord up and down. He honestly would hate to have been transformed into one of those instead of just a pony. He imagined how much more he would have felt during the change. Lutting those thoughts aside, he spoke. "King of chaos, eh?" He shrugged. "At least you look the part. Just out of curiosity, what is your method of casting spells? I would assume you simply will it to be and it happens, am i right? The chaos magic i can use requires spoken word, and a bit of knowledge of the language it is written in." He said. Turning his attention to his hoof, he noticed that his sandwich had mysteriously gone missing. Shrugging to himself, he made a point of wispering a spell to gain telekinetic control over a sandwich from the basket, levitating it to himself and taking a bite as it floated in front of him covered in a dark, smokey aura.

Discord snapped his fingers and made Stars sandwich appear in front of Pinkie Pie. 

"Ohh! nom nom nom!" Pinkie squealed happily devouring the sandwich and licking her lips giggling.

Discord nodded. "I will it and it is so., No hocus pocus. or rubbing a lamp." he said looking over at Will Guy then looking back at Star. "Pegasi aren't suppose to do magic. it's unnatural. Almost like an alicorn." he said stiffly as he sipped some tea. "I'm surprised the Alicorn Princesses allow such an atrocity quite frankly." he added sliding his gaze over at Twilight.

Twilight frowned. "We don't control who does or doesn't practice magic discord. If he knows... ways to do it then... well we really have no reason to stop him." she said closing her book. "Though... chaos magic is dangerous, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be practicing it without a mentor." She added hesitantly.

Discord shook his head and made a dunce cap form on Twilight and Rarity's heads. "These two don't know anything about chaos magic!" he scoffed laughing. Twilight rolled her eyes as the two mare shook the cones off of their heads. 

"Well you do." Said fluttershy quietly. "couldn't you help him? um... I mean... if you want to." Discord looked at her then looked at Star as if thinking. He shook his head. "I'm not one for tutoring all the good little fillies and colts of equestria. But why don't you talk to your precious princesses? I'm sure They must know SOMETHING I mean what kind of rulers would they be if they didn't?" He rolled his eyes.

Discord snapped his fingers and made Stars sandwich appear in front of Pinkie Pie.

"Ohh! nom nom nom!" Pinkie squealed happily devouring the sandwich and licking her lips giggling.

Discord nodded. "I will it and it is so., No hocus pocus. or rubbing a lamp." he said looking over at Will Guy then looking back at Star. "Pegasi aren't suppose to do magic. it's unnatural. Almost like an alicorn." he said stiffly as he sipped some tea. "I'm surprised the Alicorn Princesses allow such an atrocity quite frankly." he added sliding his gaze over at Twilight.

Twilight frowned. "We don't control who does or doesn't practice magic discord. If he knows... ways to do it then... well we really have no reason to stop him." she said closing her book. "Though... chaos magic is dangerous, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to be practicing it without a mentor." She added hesitantly.

Discord shook his head and made a dunce cap form on Twilight and Rarity's heads. "These two don't know anything about chaos magic!" he scoffed laughing. Twilight rolled her eyes as the two mare shook the cones off of their heads.

"Well you do." Said fluttershy quietly. "couldn't you help him? um... I mean... if you want to." Discord looked at her then looked at Star as if thinking. He shook his head. "I'm not one for tutoring all the good little fillies and colts of equestria. But why don't you talk to your precious princesses? I'm sure They must know SOMETHING I mean what kind of rulers would they be if they didn't?" He rolled his eyes.

Star watched in silence. When Fluttershy mentioned Discord possibly helping him, he had to roll his eyes. "Believe me, i know the dangers of chaos magic. Matter of fact, i only use it because it comes to me so easy for some reason." He noticed his sandwich was gone again, and just gave up. "Besides, i dont need anyone to teach me." He cut a sideways glance at Discord. "I could probably learn better on my own without the critisism of....whatever it is you are, if i had a spell book. Besides, i have my sights set on spells only the strongest of the Chaos knights themselves can cast. You clearly would be outmatched by one." He said with a smirk, stretching out on the grass. Edited by Star Racer

A gentle breeze ruffled through the trees, triggering the soft roar of the leaves. And underneath that wind and that sound, Equestria's newest daughter, began to stir from her first sleep. She stretched. She yawned. She felt Celestia's sun for the first time. She then drifted towards the world of the woken, and slowly, opened her eyes. 

"What an awesome dream that was. My game was executed flawlessly. I rode a dragon out of the mortal realm. I entered a brand new world, and I went through what felt like childbirth, but everywhere. Now that was a vivid dream. Shame it had to end. Welp! Time to arise and start my master plan of... playing my game with the world... winning... and holding that dude to his offer of a better place..." 

What she was seeing wasn't her old room. What she was seeing wasn't even indoors. What she was seeing, was the end of her dream.  She turned her head to the left. Then turned it to the right. A hill overlooking a wide expanse of forests and mountains. One with a waterfall and a glistening castle. Akane couldn't help but keep focus on it. She had to keep focus on it in order to prepare herself for what was coming next. A blow to the side of the cranium. 

*thwack!* Her head rattled. She was fully awake. And she was indeed not dreaming. This place. Whole place. Was real. She really was in another world. "F##k man. Wow. So, all of that really did go down! I did win. I had fun. I freakin rode a dragon out of my dimension. I walked off a fall from orbit like a baller. And I.. and I..." She looked over at herself. She didn't see cuts, scrapes and cargo shorts. She didn't see skin... or hands... or bewbs.  Well, regarding the latter, not in their usual places anyways.  

What she saw was red. Cherry red. A short, cherry red coat of fur, all over her body. She saw her tail, long and bushy, same reddish brown as her hair, but with a large, jagged, dim bluish grey streak going through the center, like the color of an cloudy sky at dusk. She went to feel how soft her coat was, before realizing that she was going to do it, with a hoof. Yes, she had hooves now. Her fingers being gone didn't cross her mind. It didn't feel like they got chopped off or anything. It was just different, and yet, not so foreign. 

She slowly touched the edges of her hooves together, producing the faintest of clacks. Yes, they were indeed hard. But in moving over to do so, she noticed something else. One of the more vivid parts of her dream.  She was resting on one. The other was draped over her like a blanket. And both were attached to her back. She had wings. Big, long, wide, bat-like wings. Membranes matching her second tail color, while the branching parts were a dark crimson.  All of this was coming together in her head. A conclusion had formed. 

"I'm a mutant." 

After a minute logn pause, she then went back to just looking at herself. She was going to have a lot of staring to do.

A gentle breeze ruffled through the trees, triggering the soft roar of the leaves. And underneath that wind and that sound, Equestria's newest daughter, began to stir from her first sleep. She stretched. She yawned. She felt Celestia's sun for the first time. She then drifted towards the world of the woken, and slowly, opened her eyes.

"What an awesome dream that was. My game was executed flawlessly. I rode a dragon out of the mortal realm. I entered a brand new world, and I went through what felt like childbirth, but everywhere. Now that was a vivid dream. Shame it had to end. Welp! Time to arise and start my master plan of... playing my game with the world... winning... and holding that dude to his offer of a better place..."

What she was seeing wasn't her old room. What she was seeing wasn't even indoors. What she was seeing, was the end of her dream. She turned her head to the left. Then turned it to the right. A hill overlooking a wide expanse of forests and mountains. One with a waterfall and a glistening castle. Akane couldn't help but keep focus on it. She had to keep focus on it in order to prepare herself for what was coming next. A blow to the side of the cranium.

*thwack!* Her head rattled. She was fully awake. And she was indeed not dreaming. This place. Whole place. Was real. She really was in another world. "F##k man. Wow. So, all of that really did go down! I did win. I had fun. I freakin rode a dragon out of my dimension. I walked off a fall from orbit like a baller. And I.. and I..." She looked over at herself. She didn't see cuts, scrapes and cargo shorts. She didn't see skin... or hands... or bewbs. Well, regarding the latter, not in their usual places anyways.

What she saw was red. Cherry red. A short, cherry red coat of fur, all over her body. She saw her tail, long and bushy, same reddish brown as her hair, but with a large, jagged, dim bluish grey streak going through the center, like the color of an cloudy sky at dusk. She went to feel how soft her coat was, before realizing that she was going to do it, with a hoof. Yes, she had hooves now. Her fingers being gone didn't cross her mind. It didn't feel like they got chopped off or anything. It was just different, and yet, not so foreign.

She slowly touched the edges of her hooves together, producing the faintest of clacks. Yes, they were indeed hard. But in moving over to do so, she noticed something else. One of the more vivid parts of her dream. She was resting on one. The other was draped over her like a blanket. And both were attached to her back. She had wings. Big, long, wide, bat-like wings. Membranes matching her second tail color, while the branching parts were a dark crimson. All of this was coming together in her head. A conclusion had formed.

"I'm a mutant."

After a minute logn pause, she then went back to just looking at herself. She was going to have a lot of staring to do.

The dragon next to her lifted his head and laughed.

"A mutant? No. You should see Discord. No what you are is unique." He said softly as he stood. He looked her over and nodded. " you are a more... Rare breed of pony. A bat pony is typically what others call your kind. I however know them as the ponies strong and brave enough to be the night princesses royal guard."

He walked in front of her and sat down. "Well? Go on little pony. Try and stand." He said.

_____elsewhere______

Discord looked at star with irritation. " no knight of chaos could stand against me. That's why I am the KING of chaos." He said with an angry growl.

Edited by Cherry_Bloom

The dragon next to her lifted his head and laughed. "A mutant? No. You should see Discord. No what you are is unique." He said softly as he stood. He looked her over and nodded. " you are a more... Rare breed of pony. A bat pony is typically what others call your kind. I however know them as the ponies strong and brave enough to be the night princesses royal guard." He walked in front of her and sat down. "Well? Go on little pony. Try and stand." He said.

She didn't even notice the dragon dude, but then she remembered he was here last night, or several nights ago. She didn't know how long she was asleep for. His words didn't register immediately. She was still focused on one of the most foreign concepts introduced to her at this point: her own body.  Then he said that word. 

"Pony?" The word echoed throughout her own subconscious. "Pony..." she said more slowly, as if sounding it out.  "Two pairs of hooves, a tail, a..."  she touched a hoof to the long red thing within the bottom of her sight. "Muzzle? Is that what it's called?"  

"I'm a werehorse?" This bit of data was taking longer for the biomechanical supercomputer that was her brain to process than initially thought.  

She didn't even notice the dragon dude, but then she remembered he was here last night, or several nights ago. She didn't know how long she was asleep for. His words didn't register immediately. She was still focused on one of the most foreign concepts introduced to her at this point: her own body. Then he said that word.

"Pony?" The word echoed throughout her own subconscious. "Pony..." she said more slowly, as if sounding it out. "Two pairs of hooves, a tail, a..." she touched a hoof to the long red thing within the bottom of her sight. "Muzzle? Is that what it's called?"

"I'm a werehorse?" This bit of data was taking longer for the biomechanical supercomputer that was her brain to process than initially thought.

He laughed and shook his head. " no my silly filly. You are a bat pony. " he said softly. He seemed very amused.

" this is a new world and this is your new body to go with it. You have a beautiful new home , you're beautiful and there are countless adventures awaiting you here. "He added as he stood spreading his wings.

_____elsewhere______

Discord looked at star with irritation. " no knight of chaos could stand against me. That's why I am the KING of chaos." He said with an angry growl.

"Well excuse me, your highness." He said sarcasticaly. "Your lack of a crown threw me off." He stared into Discords hating eyes innocently. He had seen what the Knights of Chaos could do. Nothing could stand up to them, if only they would work together in the slightest. "Besides, you have never met one of the Knights of Chaos. Well, the order i am referring to, at least." He said, fairly certain that Discord wasnt a demon. If he wasnt then it wasnt all too likely to know of them, unless you had terrible luck, Star thought. He mentally shrugged, thinking maybe Discords power had drawn one to him before.

He laughed and shook his head. " no my silly filly. You are a bat pony. " he said softly. He seemed very amused.

" this is a new world and this is your new body to go with it. You have a beautiful new home , you're beautiful and there are countless adventures awaiting you here. "He added as he stood spreading his wings.

"Nice to know I'm still a looker, apparently." 

"Wait, but, why a horse, of all things? What's the significance here? Of the countless creatures, why this? And how did it... this... happen? Why did it happen? Why did I change to begin with? And where exactly is this place?" 

Akane always needed some modicum, some form of power in her life. Right now, knowledge was power. Right now, she was weak. 

"Nice to know I'm still a looker, apparently."

"Wait, but, why a horse, of all things? What's the significance here? Of the countless creatures, why this? And how did it... this... happen? Why did it happen? Why did I change to begin with? And where exactly is this place?"

Akane always needed some modicum, some form of power in her life. Right now, knowledge was power. Right now, she was weak.

He chuckled and shook his head.

" you have so many questions my little pony. First you're not a horse. You're a pony. Second this land is a land of ponies like you. No humans. " he said softly.

He motioned her to come close. " now let's get you up and walking shall we?"

"Well excuse me, your highness." He said sarcasticaly. "Your lack of a crown threw me off." He stared into Discords hating eyes innocently. He had seen what the Knights of Chaos could do. Nothing could stand up to them, if only they would work together in the slightest. "Besides, you have never met one of the Knights of Chaos. Well, the order i am referring to, at least." He said, fairly certain that Discord wasnt a demon. If he wasnt then it wasnt all too likely to know of them, unless you had terrible luck, Star thought. He mentally shrugged, thinking maybe Discords power had drawn one to him before.

Discord growled softly then suddenly calmed down and smiled. " some pony is awfully mouthy for not knowing who he is talking to." He said very softly. He stood.

" I must take my leave before he goes and makes me angry. " he said then vanished. Fluttershy frowned and looked over at star. "That wasn't very nice..." She said softly before starting to leave as well.

He chuckled and shook his head.

" you have so many questions my little pony. First you're not a horse. You're a pony. Second this land is a land of ponies like you. No humans. " he said softly.

He motioned her to come close. " now let's get you up and walking shall we?"

"Gee. How enlightening. Thanks for the intel." 

*grunt* "Fine, fine, alright. Give me a minute." Akane said from her side. She proceeded to roll off her own wing. She was now upright, all hooves. Got her right hoof out. Got her left to brace herself. Then she proceeded to rise to her hooves. Shakely. Make that very shakely. Scratch that, she was starting to come back down. 

"No, no no no no no no! F##k dat! I'm not living life on my knees! I'm staying up!" She bent all her legs in to give herself more stability. Wings fully spread to give her some stability. 

And she was up. She looked about as sturdy as a greyhound on ice, and was shaking about as much, but she was up. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Discord growled softly then suddenly calmed down and smiled. " some pony is awfully mouthy for not knowing who he is talking to." He said very softly. He stood.

" I must take my leave before he goes and makes me angry. " he said then vanished. Fluttershy frowned and looked over at star. "That wasn't very nice..." She said softly before starting to leave as well.

"Sorry, Fluttershy. I just dont take too kindly to someone with his kind of attitude." He sighed and rolled over onto his back. "No matter how subtle they make their insults." The warm grass underneath him was almost enough to make him sleep, so to keep from falling asleep, he got up and walked around a bit, admiring the scenery. Finding a decently sized tree, he flew a short distance into it and laid on a branch. "No matter how powerful they may be." He said to himself.

Draco smiled softly and motioned for her to walk over to him. "You're doing really well so far. I know it's difficult at first. Just like a new born foal you will be running about very soon." He said reassuringly. He held his arms open motioning for her to walk.

Rainbow Dash grinned and flew up landing next to him she nudged his shoulder. "Hey! Not bad!! You're doing way better now!" She said happily as the others rested below.

Star glanced up and Rainbow Dash. "Thanks. New things usually come to me pretty quickly. Especially necessities." He said, smiling weakly. He was a bit tired out, since it had already been dark in his human world when he had entered this one. "To be honest, i hope to someday race alongside you. Something tells me we are going to be good friends. That, and i always like a challenge."

Draco smiled softly and motioned for her to walk over to him. "You're doing really well so far. I know it's difficult at first. Just like a new born foal you will be running about very soon." He said reassuringly. He held his arms open motioning for her to walk.

"Don't rush me! It took me 3 months just to learn to crawl, and another 6 to walk!" She was about to say out loud, but then she realized that she noticed something, something happening whenever he was talking.  She looked around, blinking a few times. 

"Hey. Say something else." 

Rainbow Dash gave a firm nod and grinned widely. "aww yeah! i'll hold you to it Star! one day we're gunna race so fast we blow all the clouds out of the sky!" she said excitedly.

Draco blinked. "I'm not trying to rush you, but I can tell you this ponies that don't learn to walk their first day often have problems, lets hope you can figure walking out." he said softly. He tilted his head looking somewhat confused. " say something else? like what?"