Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello :)

PLZNO

Hello! I'm new here and tought why not introduce myself :D

Well I'm a 16 year old guy from sweden who likes brony music and play computer. I'm a big fan of MLP and my favourite pony is Fluttershy :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H8_zITgCF0

Well I'm a 16 year old guy from sweden who likes brony music and play computer. I'm a big fan of MLP and my favourite pony is Fluttershy :)

If you like brony music, I will give you a lot of links for some. Just PM me. Edited by Ninja Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome!!

If you like brony music, I will give you a lot of links for some. Just PM me.

Is that video in your bookmark tab?

Seems like you use it a lot.

Welcome, SneezePin!

I am Doctor Whooves™, happy to help at any time.

Edited by Doctor Whooves™
  • Brohoof 1

Hey pal, hows it going? This here is the best brony forum on the internet, no doubt about it.

i can only agree! you're going to have a great time here with us im sure!
  • Brohoof 1

Sweden? I know a few people from there. My PC isn't fit for gaming sadly but it does it's work just fine. As for the music, I make PMV's and do Minecraft videos so.... WELCOME!

• Brohoof 1

What?! I have forgotten to welcome you?! Oh my..

A very very big welcome is now given to you SneezePin! *hugs Snezp*

I am Jokuc, and I promise you will have a fantastimagical time here with us at the forums! You will make alot of new friends (like me) and meet alot of friendly ponies (like me)! I see you are 16 (like me) and from Sweden (like me)? How neat!

Anyways, it's 5 days untill the wedding episodes and the hype is high here at MLP Forums! You joined just in time. Well, I better be going now, See you around! post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

• Brohoof 1

If it was at a diffrent time, you would have gotten MORE welcoming's or less.... but More is probably the best option. LIKE RIGHT NOW!!!!! ^_^ Welcome Welcome Welcome! A Fine Welcome to you! (i love doing that)