Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music RHCP Fan Club.

Tyger

Posted Image

[image by alke]

Any RHCP fans out there in this humble community? Chime in and discuss about this great band that has been going on for years and to come!

To start off this discussion, here my favorite songs from them:

"Don't Forget Me" (By the Way, 2002)
"Tell Me Baby" (Stadium Arcadium, 2006)
"Slow Cheetah" (Stadium Arcadium, 2006)
"Snow (Hey Oh)" (Stadium Arcadium, 2006)
"If You Have To Ask" (Blood Sugar Sex Magik, 1991) Edited by Tyger
  • Brohoof 2

RHCP are wicked sick, I heard recently they did a concert completely naked. does anyone know if this is true or not? :huh: Seems very weird...

My favorite songs are Scar Tissue and The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie :)

HELL YEAH! MY FAVORITE BAND EVER! I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T MAKE THIS EARLIER! Sorry for caps. Anyways, I'm a huge fan. They're my favorite band! I just saw them in Tampa like 3 weeks ago! I really like all of their songs. Stadium Arcadium (The album in general) is my favorite! I love they're music! If you look at my signature I made you will see them! ;) Are any of you guys seeing them on their tour? I got to see the first show of this tour. Anyways, like I said I like all of their songs, the only one I don't like as much is Dance, Dance, Dance. Even though it grows on ya. :D

Edited by Dragonshy

Iam a huge fan ot them. :wub:

I went to concert last December and read "Scar Tissue", the biography of Anthony Kiedis.

My favorite albums are Stadium Arcadium and Californcication :)

RHCP is awesome. I love By the Way, Around the World, Give It Away, Easily, Especially in Michigan, Otherside

Here's a "cool story bro" story, my uncle once partied with Anthony Kiedis on a beach in Cali.

• Brohoof 2

RHCP is awesome. I love By the Way, Around the World, Give It Away, Easily, Especially in Michigan, Otherside

Here's a "cool story bro" story, my uncle once partied with Anthony Kiedis on a beach in Cali.

OMG Really? Thats so awesome! Now you can say: This one time my uncle partied with Anthony Kiedis on a beach in California

Ah, I love them! "Scar Tissue" is probably my favorite though. My Dad's seen them play live twice and this is back when they used to preform naked except for a sock covering their *ahems*. Pretty cool!

• Brohoof 1

The only member I know who has played completely naked is Flea, but the rest of them had played on stage with socks covering their you know what.

RHCP are wicked sick, I heard recently they did a concert completely naked. does anyone know if this is true or not? :huh: Seems very weird...

My favorite songs are Scar Tissue and The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie :)

The only member I know who has played completely naked is Flea, but the rest of them had played on stage with socks covering their you know what.

Ah, that's still awesome, seems like it would take some courage to do that.

I love RHCP. They're one of my favorite bands. .

In fact, Californication played a part in getting me accepted into university.

My favorite songs by RHCP include; Hard to Concentrate, Fight Like a Brave, Look around, The Zephyr Song, Hump de Bump and Charlie.

Also, although I do like Josh Klinghoffer, John Frusciante is one of my favorite guitarists and I'm gonna miss seeing him in the band :(

That is, if he doesn't come back this time.

• Brohoof 2