Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony new to site hoping to meet other bronies

Lonesome Brony

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Watching Netflix and came across the series. Never knew about the fandom.

Shy, 17 year old male. Hoping to meet other bronies.I live in Auburn, Washington

Edited by Sir Lonesome
  • Brohoof 10

Hello and welcome to the forums, . It's great to have you here in this lovely community. :squee: I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful time, making lots of nice brony friends. :fluttershy: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Hello Sir Lonesome and welcome to MLP forum :D If you have a question or just want to talk, send anypony here a PM, we all love to talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of Pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song

2604__safe_twilight+sparkle_rainbow+dash

• Brohoof 8

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: FluttershyHow did you find MLP Forums?: GoogleHow you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Watching Netflix and came across the series. Never knew about the fandom.Shy, 17 year old male. Hoping to meet other bronies.I live in Auburn, Washington

Headed to oregon soon! Maybe well bump heads!

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:

sig-3937271.sig-3935525.2000_follower_ce

• Brohoof 7

hi my friend welcome :):):) here on THIS HAPPY site of PONIES i hope you can enjoy here in forum meeting the friends and all HAPPY PONIES in THIS community:):):) and enjoy the fun pony times YAY

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Heya Lonesome Brony, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

Hey Lonesome! Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here. :) :)

I hope you meet friends here that you can chat and have fun with. :lol:

Any questions about the site, and you can pretty much contact anyone. Most people are very willing to help. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Hi Lonesome Brony, and welcome to the forums!  :yay: 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :squee: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  ;) 

*Hugs*  :blush: 

sleeping_fluttershy_by_nadyad-d5jmkx3.pn

• Brohoof 3