Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there.

Xiflelin

(edited)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I just simply searched for them, and here I am!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I just searched the show up to see what all the fuss was about, and, frankly, I'm very glad to have stumbled upon this show. It's brought along many good laughs and awesome fan music pumping through my headphones. The moral of the story is, I love being a part of this community and I feel like I need to be more involved, so I just searched for some forums. I really hope somepony will want to talk to me, as I am very eager!

Well, there really isn't much to tell.

Interests: MLP (of course), Dark Souls 2, Jay Van Esbroek (NSFW artist I really like), and I also hope to become an artist on day.

Well, I hope this enough to get somepony to want to strike up a conversation with me.

Until next time!

-Rhys Sanguine

Edited by Xiflelin
  • Brohoof 12

Hello! Welcome to the forums! :grin2: It's great to have you here and I hope you enjoy being here and making lots of nice friends. :rarity: If you want, you can always message a member here. :D

• Brohoof 10

post-311.png

hey welcome to the fourms! if you have any questions, feel free to ask us! :3 (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:)

• Brohoof 10

Hiya! Welcome to our lovely community for all things ponies! You found the best possible place for it. :lol: It is wonderful to hear about the positive impact the show has had on you, it's been wonderful for so many of us and this fandom is wonderful because of it. :) Also, you're a gamer too? That is neato, I am obsessed with gaming. :P

You seem really nice and easygoing, I think you will have no troubles whatsoever making friends here, we are all a lovely and friendly bunch. :3 We really hope you enjoy it here, I'm sure you will. :)

• Brohoof 10

2 replies already?!

You guys are making me excited!

I can't wait to greet you all!

We tend to do that. :catface: I look forward to chatting with you eventually if you decide to, you seem very nice. :) I find it wonderful seeing friendly new members. :D

Also, have you done any pony art or non pony artalready? If you have, you can share it with the community in the fan art/non pony art areas. :3

• Brohoof 10

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=) of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you have awesome times here in the forum =)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many of teh friends in this happy community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the pony fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any of the questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) YAAAYY =)=)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends    :squee:

sig-3939610.sig-3937271.sig-3935525.2000

• Brohoof 7

(I'm a tad late X3) Welcome to the forums! It's an honor to meet you. I'm Red. :lol:

Hey! You come from Illinois? :D My best friend comes from Illinois!

I don't know... X3 But, uh, anyway. Hope you enjoy your time here and make many new friends. :) :) Have an awesome day.

(PS-- love your avatar! Did you draw it?)

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to show us your art and all, I think it'd be cool to see.

We hope you enjoy your time here, and good luck with the career of being an artist!

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

(I'm a tad late X3) Welcome to the forums! It's an honor to meet you. I'm Red. :lol:

Hey! You come from Illinois? :D My best friend comes from Illinois!

I don't know... X3 But, uh, anyway. Hope you enjoy your time here and make many new friends. :) :) Have an awesome day.

(PS-- love your avatar! Did you draw it?)

Sorry, I didn't draw it. I found it googling rarity and recolored it. But, I did go the extra mile of drawing it on paper irl.

Edited by Xiflelin
  • Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Heya Xiflelin, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 3