Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello folks

Swifty

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

by Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Bridle Gossip

I'm here for a longer time and i decided to join, because i have nothing better to do ;)

Hello, folks.

• Brohoof 12

Hello, @Swifty and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you here and I hope you enjoy and have a wonderful time while you're here, making lots of nice friends. :squee: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 8

Hello friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome to the forums of MLP Forums community of ponies and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome times here with the pony people =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and all the friend ponies here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having the most happy pony time here =)=)=)=)=) with all the ponies =)=)=)=) and wnjoying the fun with ponies =)=)=) YAY !

• Brohoof 8

Hello @Swifty and welcome to this awesome forum filled with awesome ponies :D If you have a question or just want to talk you can sen a PM to any pony here :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here     :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends     :squee:

sig-3946002.sig-3939610.sig-3937271.sig-

• Brohoof 8

Hello there Swifty, and welcome to our humble abode. ;) Hope you have a wonderful time and make lots of new friends along the way, and that your experiences here only strengthen your love for the fandom. :D Feel free to ask any questions if you need help settling in or even just want somepony to talk too, I'd be only happy to oblige. ^_^ See you out there!

img-3690893-1-main_six___welcome_to_the_

• Brohoof 9

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Heya Swifty, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 4