How difficult is the activity named above?

gamecubeguy214

4/10. 2/10 if it's a musical. I was a choir kid, I can be on stage to perform rather easily.
Just don't ask me to get on stage and talk. Past panels have shown I panic in that scenario. :crackle:

Accept the hand you've been dealt.

1-infinity/10 ... 

I'm a pretty passive person most of the time, so I likely wouldn't complain, but there are some hands I would never accept laying down. 

Being the centre of the crowd? 

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

5/10

I've never really had a superior I would consider an idiot...every superior I've had is my superior for a reason and I'd usually fear respect that . It'd probably be a pet peeve at best. 

watching a new anime series for one season on Japanese dub without subtitles. 

9/10

I share fandoms with a lot of the active folks on this Forum...So avoiding spoilers is nigh impossible....luckily I haven't seen the Lapidot fusion yet...and I don't intend to o_o

Being productive?

Are you asking me to scam people or how difficult it would be for people to scam me?

If it's the former , 5/10 My acting skills are ameteur at best but I think I could pull it off if I absolutely have to. 

If it's the latter 9/10, I've been scammed enough times for me not to be scammed by low and mid tier scammers.

Stop browsing the forums right now, and begin studying or cleaning your room? 

• Brohoof 1

8/10 I am forum addicted, but I also have to study for algebra honors, so IDK?

Surviving a year without electronics?

img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-37231-1-img-

'Make me your Queen'

Sig by Wheatley

10/10. My life is based mostly on electronics.

If you mean actually surviving, then 0/10.

Jumping thirty feet (you decide how).

Edited by LHfunk

5/10

A bit hard to deal with but all in all I think I could do it, I've done worse for bets before >o_o> 

*remembers tattoo* *shivers* =_=

Having to end all your sentences in all forms of text with ;)  for a week....and you can't tell anyone why o_o

Easy. 1/10. The hard part would be remembering to do that though. ;)

7/10, because I also have to communicate in official business emails and that would get really weird.

Memorizing the lyrics to the national anthem of Indonesia, Indonesia Raya.

Edited by PacificGreen

"Why should the Bill of Rights be in the official time capsule, but this painting of my dog is in time capsule 7?"

-Parks and Recreation, Time Capsule

-----
Visit my deviantART HERETwitter HERE.  My comic-ish strip HERE  ASK ME STUFF HERE

8/10: I'm not great with remembering lyrics that are in English, much less Indonesian. xD

Reciting the alphabet in backwards order.

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

Depends on what mode I'm playing, which character I've selected, whether or not I'm facing human opponents, and how good a human opponent is with a character / what level the CPU is set to.  There are a bunch of factors, so I'll just say 5/10.

Hot dog eating contest.

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

That would be easy. If I didn't have such bad and sensitive teeth. 6/10

Being thrown off of a 22 ft steel cage into an announcer's table and surviving.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Ouch... Very difficult...

Making an Age of Empires campaign...

IfHFwmj.png

"Umbrella cannot stop the rain, but make us stand in the rain. Confidence may not bring success, but gives power to face any challenges in life" ~YBJ
#WeAreStardust
Avatar and signature made by Blue Vexillographer. Hey! That's me!

• 3 weeks later...

4/10

RKO. (Look it up.)

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif