Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Minimalistic Cutie Mark Wallpapers

Talemage

Hey.

I started making simple wallpapers with the cutie marks of the mane six. I'm putting them up here for anyone to use however they want. Just don't claim it as your own, though. :(

Twilight:

post-1561-0-05469000-1334566183_thumb.png

Rarity:

post-1561-0-71607000-1334651070_thumb.png

Applejack:

post-1561-0-52479000-1334568678_thumb.png

Rainbow Dash:

post-1561-0-49333500-1334568861_thumb.png

Fluttershy:

post-1561-0-94792900-1334568964_thumb.png

Pinkie Pie:

post-1561-0-82138300-1334569152_thumb.png

I arranged the order of the wallpapers to show who is best pony,according to me.

(Twilight is best pony, followed by Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, then Pinkie Pie)

I might make other wallpapers using the cutie marks of OCs, but that will only be if some people ask.

Edited by Luca
  • Brohoof 1

Wallpapers with to much detail have a possibility of slowing down a computers processors (a minimal ammount mind you) but even still, i prefer this over my current wall paper.

And yes...im a HARDCORE Resident Evil fan. ( i cant contain all my excitement about RE 6 releasing this year)

Posted Image

Edited by Fear Moonscar
  • Brohoof 1

Wallpapers with to much detail have a possibility of slowing down a computers processors (a minimal ammount mind you) but even still, i prefer this over my current wall paper.

And yes...im a HARDCORE Resident Evil fan. ( i cant contain all my excitement about RE 6 releasing this year)

Posted Image

Totally just saved that! :wub:

Hey.

I created this wallpaper yesterday while I was tired, and I'll admit, it's not the best wallpaper ever, but I was trying to create a simple wallpaper with a radial fade(gets darker as it gets further away from the center, you should know that).

I only made it for me, but if anyone sort of likes the simplicity(I doubt that), then I'll make more wallpapers using the cutie marks of the mane six.

Sometimes I enjoy a simple, clean wallpaper on my desktop. Very nice. :)

IN ALL HONESTY! when i said " I prefer this (meaning YOUR Desktop background) over my current one (the Resident Evil one) im actually wanting to ask if you could do Rarity's for me :) PRETTY PLEASE WITH APPLES ON TOP?? Ill soo hook you up with some more awesome RE Wallpapers ^_^ I promise

IN ALL HONESTY! when i said " I prefer this (meaning YOUR Desktop background) over my current one (the Resident Evil one) im actually wanting to ask if you could do Rarity's for me :) PRETTY PLEASE WITH APPLES ON TOP?? Ill soo hook you up with some more awesome RE Wallpapers ^_^ I promise

Okay, sure!

What's your screen resolution?

(edited)

Hm.

I forgot how to check for that in Windows(assuming you have it), so just take a screenshot and check the size of that. It should be the same size of your screen.

That's the only way I know how to find out. ^_^

Edited by Luca

(edited)

Or I could just create the normal size that I use, which is 2000x1300.

I'll make the default wallpaper size I use, and you can see if you can use it.

If not, I'll change it to your monitor size.

I guess I better go and change this topic to 'Minimalistic cutie mark wallpapers.'

And work on the other wallpapers for the rest of the mane six.

Edited by Luca