Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

Twilight Sparkle: The text is hard to read, but everything else looks amazing. 9/10

The Mane 6: The colors are a bit off, and I'm not a fan of the font. 8/10

Cheerilee: 8/10

Apple Bloom: Really good, even if I don't understand what it says. 10/10

8/10, it's really pretty and there's never a bad time for a pony with an inspirational quote! Luna looks very cute in this as well, but in a more grown up way.

2 points off, it's not Twilight Sparkle.

(Kinda Kidding!)

It's just kinda plain and ordinary, spice it up a little bit! ^^

8/10, it's really pretty and there's never a bad time for a pony with an inspirational quote! Luna looks very cute in this as well, but in a more grown up way.

It's one of my favorite vectors of Luna :3

2 points off, it's not Twilight Sparkle.   (Kinda Kidding!)

I tried searching for a nice Twilight vector, but I couldn't find a suitable one anywhere. So I went for the current one instead.

It's just kinda plain and ordinary, spice it up a little bit! ^^

I had tried to look for a different background, but nothing looked good. (I currently have around 30+ new backgrounds in my downloads folder actually :P ). So I got frustrated and went with this one.

And now for the review of your signature.

8.5/10

I think it would've looked even better with a semi-transparent border. 

Also, the font color makes the text nearly unnoticeable.

It might've looked better if there were more lights and things like that as well, but I'm not so sure.

Good signature overall c:

Edited by LittleRawr
  • Brohoof 1

9/10 Very nice. The colors are beautiful and the line is great.

Twilight Sparkle: The text is hard to read, but everything else looks amazing. 9/10

The Mane 6: The colors are a bit off, and I'm not a fan of the font. 8/10

Cheerilee: 8/10

Apple Bloom: Really good, even if I don't understand what it says. 10/10

The Twilight one is a bit hard to read, yes, but the feel the lyrics fit perfectly for Twi getting used to her new wings. That and Foo Fighters.

The Mane 6 one is kinda my favorite with the lyric. I can understand the issues you have though.

And Applebloom's is my personal favorite (and the first one mi amigo made). The lyrics are in Icelandinc and it translates to "We'll try better next time/This was a good beginning." It's from a Sigur Ros song, and really reflected now I felt when I first joined the forums (it was such a warm and welcoming environment).

Sorry, kinda went off there.

Poster below me please tell me which siggy you rate, as it rotates

This one is Applebloom! ^^

I like your signature! Not too much advertising, easy to read, handy links for interest!

And the signature bar is sooooo cute! I love Applebloom! ^^

The colors are nice, they go with her color. ^^

But...I can't read this...language? (lol)

9/10! (1 pt off for not being Twilight Sparkle...kidding! I can't read what the signature bar says. ^^")

• Brohoof 1

8/10 The more I look at it, the more I want to check the series out xD

This one is Applebloom! ^^

I like your signature! Not too much advertising, easy to read, handy links for interest!

And the signature bar is sooooo cute! I love Applebloom! ^^

The colors are nice, they go with her color. ^^

But...I can't read this...language? (lol)

9/10! (1 pt off for not being Twilight Sparkle...kidding! I can't read what the signature bar says. ^^")

The lyric in the Applebloom siggy is from this song from Sigur Ros:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax3EFTFdApE

The language is Icelandic, and it translates to "We'll try better next time/This was a good beginning". It's a band that not only plays beautiful music, but also really means a lot to me.

Also I do have a Twilight siggy in rotation.

Poster below me please tell me which siggy you rate, as it rotates

Edited by CloserToTheSun

4/10 It could be improved in many ways but it's still nice nonetheless. 

The rating is based on the best of the best I've seen throughout the Internet so my expectations are extremely high since it's not a pony signature.

4/10 It could be improved in many ways but it's still nice nonetheless. 

The rating is based on the best of the best I've seen throughout the Internet so my expectations are extremely high since it's not a pony signature.

What do you think I could improve?

Lol, if you want a rating based on the best I've seen, every one of yours would be 4-5/10, but I try to limit judging based on the skill level in this site alone (almost everyrone's -including yours- style is the same, smudge in a direction, add sparkles and stars, maybe an overlay, then call it good). DeviantArt's signature section, and multiple forums dedicated to this have people way better than you and I.

But out of curiosity, what are the best you've seen? PM me with a reply if someones already rated below.

Also, sorry if I sound like an asshole

Edited by The Pulse

What do you think I could improve?

Lol, if you want a rating based on the best I've seen, every one of yours would be 4-5/10, but I try to limit judging based on the skill level in this site alone. DeviantArt's signature section, and multiple forums dedicated to this have people way better than you and I. But out of curiosity, what are the best you've seen? PM me with a reply if someones already rated below.

The reason why my signatures aren't filled with flashy effects is because I use ponies and anime characters for my signatures.

Anyway, I found a few signatures I've seen before.

borderlands_2_smudge_by_the35thchamber-d

connor_aciii_by_angrod991-d73c6k6.png

Well I can't be bothered to look for them, but yeah, you get the point.

The reason why my signatures aren't filled with flashy effects is because I use ponies and anime characters for my signatures.

Anyway, I found a few signatures I've seen before.

img-2430690-1-borderlands_2_smudge_by_th

img-2430690-2-connor_aciii_by_angrod991-

Well I can't be bothered to look for them, but yeah, you get the point.

Yeah, I've seen both of them before. The top one started out with a smudge base, and then used a splatter clipping mask to create some of the distortion effects. The lighting is done well and coming from just over the left of his head.

I don't see why using pony's and anime prevents flashy effects, you just have to utilize them more effectively.

Edited by The Pulse

Yeah, I've seen both of them before. The top one started out with a smudge base, and then used a splatter clipping mask to create some of the distortion effects. The lighting is done well and coming from just over the left of his head.

I don't see why using pony's and anime prevents flashy effects, you just have to utilize them more effectively.

The fact that C4Ds and ponies proves my point.

Didn't say you needed to use c4d's for the flashy effects, there's plenty of other stuff you can do. But yeah, agree on the c4d point.

That's a nice attempt of smudging. I like it.

8/10 based on MLPForums standards.

I like your signature!

Lion King is an amazing movie!

At least, that's what I think it's referencing. ^^"

Also, looks like some cool lyrics to a song I actually wouldn't mind hearing sometime. ^^

And a nice little link of your "ask me" topic being advertised, nice touch! Nothing too flashy. ^^

9/10

8/10

I like your signature!

Lion King is an amazing movie!

At least, that's what I think it's referencing. ^^"

Also, looks like some cool lyrics to a song I actually wouldn't mind hearing sometime. ^^

And a nice little link of your "ask me" topic being advertised, nice touch! Nothing too flashy. ^^

9/10

Well, it's not directly referencing the Lion King, but I do also love that movie.

Well, it's not directly referencing the Lion King, but I do also love that movie.

There's a Lion, then the "The Lion Sleeps Tonight", sorry! My bad completely! ^^"