mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

8.5/10 Spitfire <3  I like the 3d effect you did with the left spitfire, not sure what the background is exactly  

sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.

Sig made by me, Intenzifier

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

8.5/10 Spitfire <3  I like the 3d effect you did with the left spitfire, not sure what the background is exactly  

It's all based on this painting I have.

post-24966-0-00325400-1393366899_thumb.jpg

8/10 once again, above me.

spitfiresiggymlpforums2_zps2f3d09cf.png

Enjoy metal music? Come check out this Facebook page, Pegadeth.

"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."

It's all based on this painting I have.

8/10 once again, above me.

Ah okay I see now, btw the lettering is pretty neat.

8.5/10

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

6/10

Another show I need to watch eventually... 

Edited by HunterTSN

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

Ah okay I see now, btw the lettering is pretty neat.

8.5/10

<3 Iron Maiden. That's what the whole poster is a reference to. Aces High, a song about a squadron of Supermarine Spitfires.

Siggy above get a 7.5/10

Edited by tehAgg
  • Brohoof 1

spitfiresiggymlpforums2_zps2f3d09cf.png

Enjoy metal music? Come check out this Facebook page, Pegadeth.

"He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still."

Not bad, I would make the Spitfires a little bigger, also I think you could do a little more with the background than just a straight orange with random splotches of varying shades of pale-brown....

6/10

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

<3 Iron Maiden. That's what the whole poster is a reference to. Aces High, a song about a squadron of Supermarine Spitfires.

Siggy above get a 7.5/10

Right over my head how did I miss that, haven't listened to Iron Maiden in little while but now I got the urge to.  ^_^

8/10 looking sharp in that suit.  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

DeviantArt profile.