Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

OBJECTION

This contradicts the avatar there is no pinkie pie there only pinkamena clearly in full control yet you claim they are just fixing RD'S eye

.......*slams desk then points*

THE EYE PROBABLY SHE HERSELF POPED OUT and the smile in RD's face that she forced. It's clearly obvious that it's not just a frienfly eye fixing

8/10

Edited by Leoc

OBJECTION

This contradicts the avatar there is no pinkie pie there only pinkamena clearly in full control yet you claim they are just fixing RD'S eye

.......*slams desk then points*

THE EYE PROBABLY SHE HERSELF POPED OUT and the smile in RD's face that she forced. It's clearly obvious that it's not just a frienfly eye fixing

8/10

NOT SO FAST, you foalish foal. The avatar and the signature are NOT CONNECTED IN ANY WAY.

10/10 solely for the Pinkie face.

NOT SO FAST, you foalish foal. The avatar and the signature are NOT CONNECTED IN ANY WAY.

10/10 solely for the Pinkie face.

*Gahh*

OBJECTION

That's... objectionable I mean... pinkie and pinkamina break the fourth wall and screw physics all pics relating them are the same ...it's the same pinkie/pinkamina after all Both being in the same person strenghtens the bond...It makes sense I make sense It;s legit

8/10

Edited by Leoc

7/10 (I don't like sonic)

YES! I have made me a new animated signature and I love it.

*Does a Fluttershy yey*

Edited by Jokuc