mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

Skipper! Been along time since I've seen those penguins. Kowalski's my fave,though.

I have a thing for genius types!

7/10

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

6/10 It's nice,but why's it so stretched?

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

4/10 due to quality (7/10 for goofiest mlp characters)

GKMk0B6.jpg

"What are you trying to accomplish, putting yourselves in danger like that? Trying to see "justice" done? Is that really justice, though? Aren't you just doing this because you want a little spice in your boring lives? What's the difference between that and a criminal who gets his kicks by murdering people?You see what I'm getting at? There's still a lot of time left. Give it some thought."

If you can read this and have a problem with me...take it up with my lawyer

I don't really understand it, but you made it yourself and the quality isn't horrible despite the strange filter. 

6-7/10

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!

I don't really understand it, but you made it yourself and the quality isn't horrible despite the strange filter. 

6-7/10

how has no one heard of dangan ronpa?...

GKMk0B6.jpg

"What are you trying to accomplish, putting yourselves in danger like that? Trying to see "justice" done? Is that really justice, though? Aren't you just doing this because you want a little spice in your boring lives? What's the difference between that and a criminal who gets his kicks by murdering people?You see what I'm getting at? There's still a lot of time left. Give it some thought."

If you can read this and have a problem with me...take it up with my lawyer

classic/10

• Brohoof 1

22d5c314-72de-42b0-842a-46e4dcf5ea37.jpg

Your very own Victorian-styling, airship-flying, super-sizing, brass-lining, quick-drying, detoxifying, low-pricing, newbie-knifing, over-driving, sometimes-hiding, unsurprising, ninja-fighting, perfect-timing, always-smiling, never-lying, best at writing, also rhyming automaton!