What's your car

Evan_1

I'm asking this because I'm a major car fan, and I just want to know what cars do you have, and if you can, please have it with picture. Thx a lot you guys

• Brohoof 2

Hi Evan_1, I have two cars at the moment, a 2006 Ford Mustang V6 with the Pony Package (chuckle chuckle :lol:) and my 1979 AMC Pacer D/L Wagon which I'm in the process of restoring. Next year I'll be buying a car to have in the import scene here in Kansas City, I'm a pretty big fan of the VIP look so I'm thing along the lines of Lexus GS300, BMW E30, Mercedes 190E, and Infiniti Q45.

If you ever want to talk cars, feel free to shoot me a PM! :squee:

post-33250-0-60299600-1438092428_thumb.jpg

post-33250-0-36775900-1438092762_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I don't have pics of my car at the moment, but it is a white 2008 Pontiac Matiz G2. Even though I hated it at the beginning, I've developed some enormous love for this car in the past year  :wub:

pontiac-matiz-2006-2009.jpg

Just imagine this guy in white :please: 

• Brohoof 2

I don't have pics of my car at the moment, but it is a white 2008 Pontiac Matiz G2. Even though I hated it at the beginning, I've developed some enormous love for this car in the past year  :wub:

sig-3977573.pontiac-matiz-2006-2009.jpg

Just imagine this guy in white :please: 

This car's also called as :

Daewoo Matiz

Chevrolet Matiz

FSO Matiz

Baojun Lechi (China)

And some other names as well

I have a 2010 HHR SS Panel. It may be small but it has some power to it.

I pretty hate this car to admit, but for me it's quite cool because it's The SS Version, which is just plain awesome to me

• Brohoof 2

I have seriously the most "swagalicious" ride. x3

It's a 2010 Honda Civic. :lol:

honda-new-civic-lxl-2010-rodas.png

Lol, but it's one of my favorite cars, along side with some Muscle cars, 4X4's, and sedans

• Brohoof 1

We have a 2002 Ford Focus, a 1991 Ford Transit van, 1958 Land Rover and the 1972 Range Rover that we cut up to make a buggy called 'the beast'.

S1Aug2012.jpg

March2011rebuild4low.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Here's my 2001 Ford F-150:

0c00fdabfa.jpg

And, here's my (well, my parents'/my) 1989 Chevy Camaro RS:

021ade95f5.JPG

I definitely would never make an acceleration video...
0841cdafe7.gif

It's only the 305 TBI V8.  It's not the big brother 350, or the big sister 305 TPI.  (TBI = Throttle Body Injection, TPI = Tuned Port Injection).  But, for what it is, it's not too shabby.

~ Miles

This actually used to belong to my mom, I am in the process of getting my drivers license and it will be my car once I get it. it is a 1994 Lexus LS400. It is an old car that has really been put through its paces but it handles great after a few key fixes.

lexus_ls400_a1253332802b3037989.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My other car is a spaceship.

LOL, but seriously what's your car?

Here's my 2001 Ford F-150:sig-3979694.0c00fdabfa.jpg

And, here's my (well, my parents'/my) 1989 Chevy Camaro RS:021ade95f5.JPG

I definitely would never make an acceleration video...sig-3979694.0841cdafe7.gif

It's only the 305 TBI V8.  It's not the big brother 350, or the big sister 305 TPI.  (TBI = Throttle Body Injection, TPI = Tuned Port Injection).  But, for what it is, it's not too shabby.

~ Miles

Sorry, but your parents cars is better than yours, your parents have a muscle car, and you have a big, simple, handy, truck which for me is better than a muscle car for working terms

This actually used to belong to my mom, I am in the process of getting my drivers license and it will be my car once I get it. it is a 1994 Lexus LS400. It is an old car that has really been put through its paces but it handles great after a few key fixes.

sig-3979718.lexus_ls400_a1253332802b3037

You should see this car's commercial,

It's called Champagne glasses on you tube

I drive my parents car:

It's a grey Mazda 2 Sport, 1.5, Manual transmission, electric windows all round, air con, cruise control, MP3 input, automatic healights and wipers.

Carscoop_Mazda2_0.jpg

It's pretty fun to chuck around

• Brohoof 1

Fotor01021163835.jpg
IMG_0620.JPG

Top car is my lady love, 2007 Scion TC. Bought her brand new. She's going to be 10 next year. They grow up so fast. *sniff* Because of my joint problems, I sometimes can't drive her because she's a stick shift, so enters...
The truck is my husband's vehicle, but when I'm not feeling too well, I use it.

Also, a reminder, if you post pictures of your car, blur the license plates! This is a publicly viewable forum, and while if someone really wants to stalk you, there are better ways, don't make it easier for people to do so.
  • Brohoof 2

I drive my parents car:

It's a grey Mazda 2 Sport, 1.5, Manual transmission, electric windows all round, air con, cruise control, MP3 input, automatic healights and wipers.

sig-3980599.Carscoop_Mazda2_0.jpg

It's pretty fun to chuck around

Ikr, small hatchbacks are fun to drive, steer, and basically take corners there and there

Top car is my lady love, 2007 Scion TC. Bought her brand new. She's going to be 10 next year. They grow up so fast. *sniff* Because of my joint problems, I sometimes can't drive her because she's a stick shift, so enters...

The truck is my husband's vehicle, but when I'm not feeling too well, I use it.

Also, a reminder, if you post pictures of your car, blur the license plates! This is a publicly viewable forum, and while if someone really wants to stalk you, there are better ways, don't make it easier for people to do so.

Sonic TC are a pretty good car, likes it's styling, and just for your knowledge if don't know, your husband's car's a Honda Ridgeline, pretty good pickup, new model coming this year, YAY!

• Brohoof 1