Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Randomest things you've seen at street?

Grtxkkyz

A kangaroo hopping down the main street.

I once saw a whole group of them (like 20), just outside my school. Teachers were freaking out so we were forced to stay away from that side of the school. lol

You will not believe this but this happened about half a year ago.

I was walking to School and I suddenly see a dude in only his underwear chasing his dog down the street. I couldn't stop laughing when I seen it.

• Brohoof 2

There was this one time where while driving back home, I spotted a man in the middle of a road. He was drunk as he had a beer bottle in his hand and seemed to be homeless, given by the filthy clothes. Not that I find this funny, but I do find it surprising as that sort of stuff never happens from where I live.

One time I went to the beach for vacation and we were driving to go out to lunch and I saw a old guy with long hair and a beard wearing only a tank top with no pants and socks with no shoes. The old guy was also slightly fat which didn't help the creep factor lol.

About three hundred to five hundred angry clowns marching through the street or riding around in their vehicles. They were blocking off streets and performing clown acts while they marched and protested about being taxed too much by the government. That happened about a month ago.

Edit: Figured it might sound pretty unplausible so I uploaded the only video I had of the protest. It's only the start though so you don't see the HUGE amount of clowns walking behind the banner-holding guys. Here's a direct link to the video because I couldn't find a way to put it on here directly, it's a little loud so be sure to reduce the volume a little before starting the video: https://vid.me/e/JLx0

Edited by Winterbass

Well  there was this one time in Afghanistan .... But that may not be appropriate here...   

On US soil....  Not exactally on the street but..  I was running naked across the beach trying to catch my tent that the wind decided to take away.

ummm...   Downtown Honolulu i was asked if i wanted to buy come Crystal from some stranger on the street.

my friend was pushing his Ferrari with the front bumper of his Porsch.   Nut to butt as they say.

I got alot of those crazy stories.