Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If a pony had a crush on you

Grtxkkyz

If I were a pony, and I felt the same way towards the pony, sure, I'd return her nuzzle (I heard that ponies nuzzle, not kiss). But if it were some random pony, that'd definitely ruin the chances of any future relationship (random kiss from a random person you don't like like that, ew :( ).

But if I were a human, I'd love any affection from a pony, especially a nuzzle. :D

Edited by Tteok

You guys should know how i believe Pinkie Pie is best pony.. That being said, i love her in a TOTALLY platonic way ;)

Anyway, I would really want that pony to be this luna:

Posted Image

cuz i think she's....kinda cute..... :blush: Then I'd basically pursue a further relationship with her....

Saying this is awkward, cuz for some reason, i find this luna to be 'most attractive pony' :blink:

Don't tell my girlfriend I said this haha.

If it were Twilight:

I'd hold her tight as I return the kiss as tears stream down our faces, lost in our burning desire. I'd tell her that I'd love her too and that I've always had. I'd tell her I've dreamed forever for this day to come, as I kiss her again. Later we whisk over to her house where our passionate lip-lock continues, then she'll invite me into her bedroom and tell me to wait there. I'd wait anxious for her,as she enters wearing a lingerie saddle. I'd gaze at her infinite beauty and tell her that she is the most beautiful pony in all of Equestia. Then we'd make love all night until the morning light and as we laid there side by side looking in each other eyes, as I ran my hoof through her mane.,I'd tell her that I'd never leave her side and that I'll always love her. That no one would love her like I do. I'd spoon her as we slept all day together. It wouldn't matter that it was already morning as long as we were in each other arms, there was no other place we'd rather be.

You know...if I were a pony too... :blush:

Posted Image

Are you one who also happens to read the romance FiMfics, by chance?

• Brohoof 3

Posted Image

Are you one who also happens to read the romance FiMfics, by chance?

Oh no, I'm just a very romantic, loving guy and when it comes to the woman I love I can get a bit mushy...

I'd like to, but I have NO IDEA where to find them.

Oh no, I'm just a very romantic, loving guy and when it comes to the woman I love I can get a bit mushy...

I go to fimfiction.net , I'm currently reading "Broken Thunder" and I'm trying to find one I read a while back that's pretty good (having hard time finding it >.< ).

GRAGH! *table flip*

Can't find it, I should create an account on there so that this doesn't happen again.

Edited by Draw Toonz
  • Brohoof 1

I go to fimfiction.net , I'm currently reading "Broken Thunder" and I'm trying to find one I read a while back that's pretty good (having hard time finding it >.< ).

GRAGH! *table flip*

Can't find it, I should create an account on there so that this doesn't happen again.

lol. I've been to that site, but not for MLP. I'll check it out, thanks!

You and I are on the same boat! I'm a sucker for all things romantic, haha.

Edited by Devin Dash McCourty
  • Brohoof 2

If it was Luna, Twilight, or Rarity, I would return the kiss with a passion and begin dating immediately. then after a couple dates, well, ;)

Aren't horses like 7,8 to 9 feet tall?Not only would i be scared but shocked, then i'll have some weird candy colored horse following me for sex and i'll have to buy a fire arm.Worse if it's Pinkie Pie, she'll never let me sleep. -___-

She'll be like "kissing,sex,kissing,sex,kissing,sex i never tried sex,kissing is like the bestest thing i ever tried since cupcakes.What are we talking about?Did u ever try sex?I never did sex only kissing, is it like eating cupcakes or kissing?" To no end.

post-3630-0-98322800-1334778069.jpg

Edited by ELRealBoredmario64
  • Brohoof 1

If it were Twilight:

I'd hold her tight as I return the kiss as tears stream down our faces, lost in our burning desire. I'd tell her that I'd love her too and that I've always had. I'd tell her I've dreamed forever for this day to come, as I kiss her again. Later we whisk over to her house where our passionate lip-lock continues, then she'll invite me into her bedroom and tell me to wait there. I'd wait anxious for her,as she enters wearing a lingerie saddle. I'd gaze at her infinite beauty and tell her that she is the most beautiful pony in all of Equestia. Then we'd make love all night until the morning light and as we laid there side by side looking in each other eyes, as I ran my hoof through her mane.,I'd tell her that I'd never leave her side and that I'll always love her. That no one would love her like I do. I'd spoon her as we slept all day together. It wouldn't matter that it was already morning as long as we were in each other arms, there was no other place we'd rather be.

You know...if I were a pony too... :blush:

You are officially banned from writing fanfic, brah ;)
  • Brohoof 2

Just imagine this scenario.You are a pony and another pony has a crush on you.One day,you're standing idlily and staring at the horizon.Sudenly the pony that loves you walks to your side.He/she tells you his/her feelings towards you.Then he/she kisses you deeply in the cheek or in the mouth.How would you react?What would you do?

It can be anypony you want

O.O HELL YEAH!

I'd stare them in the eyes with tiny pupils and an insane grin, if it scares them off they wouldn't have survived 5 mins with me, if they stay.... <3

Edited by Crazy Misty