Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't see anyone's signature.

Flutterstep
Go to solution Solved by 碇 シンジン ,

I've heard a few people having this problem, but I don't think anyone has addressed it yet. In messages or topics, the signatures are not appearing; however, the space where they should be, does appear. I tried sighing in and out, using different devices and looking through my settings, but nothing seems to work. This has been an issue for around two weeks now.

• Brohoof 1

May I ask two questions:

-What you can't see is the image only, or the entirety of the signature? (Mine has both an image and words, for example)

-Could you provide us a pictute of

the issue? I mean, getting a screen capture of someone's post, plus the space where it should appear?

• Brohoof 1

There is a button X on the top corner of the sig area check that if you have accidentally pressed it and ignored all signatures =)

post-28950-0-46889900-1439034654_thumb.png

to reverse this press manage ignore prefs

post-28950-0-02778000-1439034890.png

and uncheck the checkbox

post-28950-0-64326900-1439034906_thumb.png

then press save

• Brohoof 1

There is a button X on the top corner of the sig area check that if you have accidentally pressed it and ignored all signatures =)

attachicon.gifignorsigi.PNG

to reverse this press manage ignore prefs

attachicon.gifignoreprefs.PNG

and uncheck the checkbox

attachicon.gifbutton.PNG

then press save

Thank you!  :fluttershy:  This fixed my problem. I didn't even know there was a X button in the top corner of the signatures. Thanks, ooBrony.  :rarity: 

• Brohoof 1

Problem solved then?

That is a green light to lock this topic, . Have a good day sig-4002684.sig-4001809.sig-3888922.emot

• Brohoof 2