Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! ^.^

Silvy

Hi! Im Silvy, an artist from dA (Im silvy-draws on there...... silvy was already taken ^.^') I draw mlp...... trying to expand to warriors and anime............................ not going so hot xD. That brings up my next thing: I am a huge anime fan...... especially Puella Magi Madoka Magica.... An anime that rips the "magical girl" genre apart......... yeah........... There is almost no happy ending for anyone in this. (Spoilers. Skip quote if you dont want any)

Either they fall into despair, or sacrifice themselves to end their cruel fates, thus becoming a god and forever alone, or they get their heads chomped off (Hey mami! Dont lose your head! Horable person, that I am..... I feel soo bad now xD

Soooooo yeah! Dont be afraid to check me out on dA! Infact, I'll leave a link! ^.^ I do really cheep commissions, and wont ever be afraid to talk to anyone, be it on dA or not!

http://silvy-draws.deviantart.com/

Edited by Silvy
  • Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4004864.sig-4004523.2000_follower_ce

• Brohoof 6

Posted moments ago My Favourite Mane 6 Pony Rarity

YAY!!!!!! Rarity is my favorite too =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=))=)=)=)=)=)!!! Welcome here on the happy land of happy ponies of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) i hope you can have awesome pony time here meeting all the pony friends in this community and having happy pony time YAAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions ffel free to ask =)=)=) YAAAAAAAY )==)=)=)=)=)=)¨¨

rarity_says_hello__by_pinkiceygirl-d4u15 

• Brohoof 6

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my friend! Please enjoy your time whilst befriending many of our entire community of friendly, helpful and amazing members. Have fun and explore what we have to offer; topics to make and partake in, blogs to create and an artwork section for you to share your work in! :D 

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4005069.sig-4004864.sig-4004523.2000

That pinkie gif tho xD

YAY!!!!!! Rarity is my favorite too =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=))=)=)=)=)=)!!! Welcome here on the happy land of happy ponies of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) i hope you can have awesome pony time here meeting all the pony friends in this community and having happy pony time YAAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions ffel free to ask =)=)=) YAAAAAAAY )==)=)=)=)=)=)¨¨

sig-4005073.rarity_says_hello__by_pinkic

Rarity ftw! :D

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my friend! Please enjoy your time whilst befriending many of our entire community of friendly, helpful and amazing members. Have fun and explore what we have to offer; topics to make and partake in, blogs to create and an artwork section for you to share your work in! :D

I noticed! ^.^ I hope we can be friends as well! (What am I saying? Of course we are xD)

Ooooh c: I also like Madoka! Welcome to the forums, I hope you'll like it here ^^

Madoka magica is the best magical girl anime ever. Maybe we should roleplay sometime! ^.^

• Brohoof 6

Madoka magica is the best magical girl anime ever. Maybe we should roleplay sometime! ^.^

I don't role play, sorry ^^ I'm sure you can find someone else though :)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there, Silvy, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here, making new friends and having great experiences along the way. Always great to see creative Ponies join us, I'd love to see more art from you in the future. :squee: Should you have any questions, feel free to ask. Always happy to lend a hoof. :)

Have a great first few days with us settling in, and I look forward to hearing more from you. See you out there! ^_^

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 5

Hello there, Silvy, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here, making new friends and having great experiences along the way. Always great to see creative Ponies join us, I'd love to see more art from you in the future. :squee: Should you have any questions, feel free to ask. Always happy to lend a hoof. :)

Have a great first few days with us settling in, and I look forward to hearing more from you. See you out there! ^_^

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

Thanks! Always nice with some cider! :D

I don't role play, sorry ^^ I'm sure you can find someone else though :)

Its alright! not everyone is into roleplay! ^.^

• Brohoof 6

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of awesome ponies. :D If yoy want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :grin2: I hope you have an amazing time while you're here and get to have lots of fun. :rarity:

• Brohoof 4

Hey! Welcome to the forums!  :pinkie:

I'm impressed with your DA work, however disappointed in the distinct lack of best pony (hint, its AJ ;):huh:

• Brohoof 5

Hey! Welcome to the forums!  :pinkie:

I'm impressed with your DA work, however disappointed in the distinct lack of best pony (hint, its AJ ;):huh:

Thanks! Whats wrong with Rarity? I only put Rarity as my best pony because there was no Luna xD I can relate to Rarity and RD the most out of the mane six xD

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of awesome ponies. :D If yoy want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :grin2: I hope you have an amazing time while you're here and get to have lots of fun. :rarity:

Welcome to the site and all.

Thanks!

• Brohoof 6

Thanks! Whats wrong with Rarity? I only put Rarity as my best pony because there was no Luna xD I can relate to Rarity and RD the most out of the mane six xD

Not a big fan of Rarity myself (dont tell ooBrony  :please: )

Luna is best princess though  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 5

Not a big fan of Rarity myself (dont tell ooBrony  :please: )

Luna is best princess though  :comeatus:

I sew and all, and then RD is more my personality xD.................. Im not really a bigshot though

And yasss! LUNAR EMPIRE FTW!!!! xD

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-73881200-1420426576_thumb.png

Hiya Silvy, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! sig-4007311.mlp-grouphug.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to ask if you need or anything, or say hi to anyone if they interest you (looking around and commenting in status updates could be good, IMO ;3)! :squee:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77yh90mHTcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugfCkqXdBok

sig-4007311.medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 2