Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where the HAY is Zecora?

GuyNamedEarl

Is anyone else curious to see a human version of her? It seems like the show doesn't give a crap about her, which is a shame because in season 1 she was a very interesting character. I really hope she makes an appearance in Friendship Games.

• Brohoof 1

I doubt it's a case of them not giving a crap, and more a case of Zecora not being the easiest character to fit in.

I'll give you that, but I still wish she would at least have a humanized form. It just seems like she isn't important in the show anymore. I mean, she's only appeared in season 5 once as a cameo.

My guess is she'll be one of the head representatives from Crystal Prep in EQG3, probably not the principal (I'd like to see discord in THAT role) but head of the student union or something.

Edited by Aner-Dyfan

I think the real question is where the hay are Shining Armor and Cadence? Shouldn't they be in there somewhere? Shining Armor could be the PE Coach/Gym Teacher or something. And Cadence could be the school guidance counselor.

I think the real question is where the hay are Shining Armor and Cadence? Shouldn't they be in there somewhere? Shining Armor could be the PE Coach/Gym Teacher or something. And Cadence could be the school guidance counselor.

In the trailer for FG Cadence is seen working at the school, and she walks into Twilight's closet laboratory thing.

They made a toy version of Human Zecora and yet, she's never shown or mentioned in the films. Look it up.

Lets do that 

Zecora_Equestria_Girls_Ponymania_doll.pn

Oh dear lord what is that?! 

She looks like an Alien valley Girl trying to pull off the emo punk rock look and failing hard at it. 

maybe this means she'll be in friendship games, but hopefully they will do her design better than this monstrosity. 

Zecora doesn't seem like a character who would be in high school.

She could be a teacher or part of the school staff.

It's really a moot point when ponies' roles in the show often don't match their jobs in the EQG series, anyway.