Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Amethyst Glaze's Pony Art

AmethystGlaze

Some are commissions I did a long time ago! newer stuff coming soon! 

PS. Please clicky on the pics for better image ^o^ 

Commissions

Zygen's OC

post-35076-0-26284600-1439672102_thumb.jpg

Winterbass's OC

post-35076-0-95994400-1439672098_thumb.jpg

Rainbow Dash and Rainbow Dashey's OC

post-35076-0-38549800-1439672100_thumb.jpg

My Own Pony OC's

Amethyst Glaze my Ponysona :3 (on my pc her hair shows up as black and purple, on my chromebook it shoes up as black and blue... It is supposed to be black and purple! >.<!)

post-35076-0-45780400-1440117904_thumb.jpg

Kerriodoxa Elegans

post-35076-0-50840500-1440117552_thumb.jpg

Edited by AmethystGlaze
  • Brohoof 9

xD Haha Not sure as of yet! I still have to figure out a cutie mark for Kerriodoxa and still gotta draw Amethyst Glaze (already got her cutie mark done) :'3 

Why would you like something done? XD

Fair enough. XD 

Well your work has impressed me so far, so I thought, "why not?" I'm sure others here will agree. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Haha Thanks :3 I Also have some ceramics pieces to make too for the end of September e-e and they take a while to do...especially because the customer wants a certain Disney theme -_- ....Annnnddddd I also have some other art pieces to finish for a craft fair soon... ARGH SO MUCH TO DO I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE! ...*cough* I am calm... <.< >.>

• Brohoof 1

Haha Thanks :3 I Also have some ceramics pieces to make too for the end of September e-e and they take a while to do...especially because the customer wants a certain Disney theme -_- ....Annnnddddd I also have some other art pieces to finish for a craft fair soon... ARGH SO MUCH TO DO I DIDN'T EVEN REALISE! ...*cough* I am calm... <.< >.>

Well well, you have your work cut out for you. That's great; means so many love your work. :D Alright, I'm a patient man, I can wait. :) 

• Brohoof 1