Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya Everypony ^_^

SprinkleSparkle

Hey everyone. Pegasister her from MA looking for friends. Everyone thinks my love for MLP is silly <3

Lady in her 20s posting from Massachusetts. I love Fluttershy and Pinkie <3 found this site on google after wishing for some like minded friends <3

How is Everypony?!

• Brohoof 6

Hey, @SprinkleSparkle, and welcome to the MLP forums! It's good to have you here and we'd be glad to help you around here if you'd like. :squee: If you want, you can always message any member here for anything. :kindness: I hope you have a fantastic time while you're here, enjoy the lovely community, and make many wonderful friends. :fluttershy:

To answer your question, I'm doing great today. How about you? :pinkie:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there, SprinkleSparkle, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences. :fluttershy: You came to the right place to find and converse with those who share your interests. I hope our tight-knit community here gives you all you're looking for and more.  ^_^ 

If you have anything on your mind you'd like to ask, feel free to message myself or anyone else here, we'd be only glad to get you sorted. :twi:

And I am doing well, thank you! :lol: I hope your also in good form? :)

Have a great first day with us my friend, and I look forward to seeing more from you soon!

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 4

hello my friend =)<3 its nice to meet you =)=)<3<3<3 welcome here on the happy site of happy MLP Ponies of MLP Forums =)=)<3<3<3 I hope you can have awesome and happy time here with all pony friends meeting many happy ponies here =)=) and enjoying your time =)<3 If you have any questions feel free to ask =)<3

• Brohoof 4

Hi there SprinkleSparkle! ^.^ So happy to have you aboard friend!   :D

post-8308-0-17745600-1440559298_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4049828.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 2