Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello!

Partialgeek514

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: I followed a link on EQD and eventually I found my way here.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My brother and sister started watching the show a bit over a year ago. After a week or so of exposure to MLP, I lost the strength to resist. Since then, I've been getting more and more into the fandom.

Hi everyone! I just joined the mlp forums today and I'm excited to get to know you all. I've been a brony for over a year but getting into the fandom has been a very gradual process for me. Luckily, I've been overcoming my embaressment. I guess another few things about me is that I'm canadian, my favourite colour is orange, and I'm going into Grade 12 this year.

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4061778.sig-4061686.sig-4060797.sig-

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of friendly ponies! :squee: I hope you have a wonderful time while you're here and get to make some great friends. :fluttershy: You can always meesage any member here at any time, if you'd like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 9

hello my friend =)=) its nice to meet you =) welcome to this happy pony land of happy ponies and happy pony people of MLP Forums =)=) I hope you can enjoy and have happy time here with all ponies meeting many friends =)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)!

• Brohoof 8

Well hello there, Partialgeek514, and welcome welcome to our forums of all things Pony! :squee: Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences!

When everyone else is watching, it's kind of difficult to keep the curiosity away isn't it? Just sort of sucks you in and then you're here. ;) Not to worry though, you're in the right place to share your interests with an awesome and friendly community. :D I'm sure you'll be discussing in no time. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send myself or any other member here a message, we'd be only glad to help you out! :fluttershy:

Have a great first day with us, and I look forward to seeing you out there!

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the Forums, Friend! I hope you have plenty of Fun, and meet tons of great friends while you're here! If you need anything, I'm sure myself or one of these other awesome people can help you out with anything you need! Don't be shy to ask questions, we don't bite!

• Brohoof 7

hey there! welcome to the forums! if ya has any questions, feel free to ask us~! (and don't be shy, and PM some of us too? :fluttershy: )  i hope you have a great time here :3

• Brohoof 5

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here! This place is cool, I'm sure you'll get to know plenty of members and meet sweet new friends  :squee: Orange is a cool colour by the way. I like the colour teal a lot though! We've had a lot of Flutteshy fans joining the forums lately! Fluttershy is awesome, so adorable  :kindness:

• Brohoof 5

Hi there PartialGeek! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend!  :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 4