mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Two can play at this game, Dashey.

WIN_20131211_195017.JPG

One of these days Im just going to brake into your house and rob you of all your pony merchandise.... one of these days Daring...one of these days... :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 2

One of these days Im just going to brake into your house and rob you of all your pony merchandise.... one of these days Daring...one of these days... :okiedokielokie:

Buy it yer frickin' self.

Behold, my ugly self !

Because yeah, I can't get any better than a poor quality webcam pic at the moment, which doesn't really help to make me look decent. I'm going to regret this..

.. Nono I mean it's fine, really ! I'm just going to roll around in my bed and hide under my blanket for the next 5 hours or so. Sounds reasonable.

What are you talking about? You're not even close to mediocre, much less ugly! You're gorgeous.

Made a not-so-good apple swan.

attachicon.gifAppleSwan.jpg

That is pretty awesome. I've tried making cool things out of food and usually fail miserably.

Girls, you don't need to fight over me, I love you all the same  :(

This was taken at about 3am  :lol: 

Hahah, that's sweet. I'm guessing that there's a perspective trick going on here though, or do you actually have lifesize ponies?

Look guys, I found a hat. hue hue hue

You are so beautiful! I love your hat and hair.

Feet Selfie... I do not know what I am doing...

I giggled. You're doin' it right.

Well this is me! My face has been posted here before but I wasn't expecting it to be from somepony to do so without my say :(

Anyways this is me and FYI Rose Shimmer, an Vanylla Sweetsu are me too, there my other accounts.

http://instagram.com/p/fB73LGEbYk/

:)

Aw you are gorgeous!

Winter has come.

Not a huge fan of how I look in this but it's recent so whatever.

Your beard is the bomb bro.

And now, my face and our munchkin tree that makes me look tall! Pardon the poor image quality.

d2493e145ea311e3a14612d24ed1fd89_8.jpg

• Brohoof 10

Uploaded from my GoPro minutes ago, Pinkie Pie, gettin' my mind read. Winter Wrap up, Winter Wrap Up, get the hell out of my head. Goin' round and round, never stoppin', just like Vinyl Scratch when base is hoppin'. Something that came to me on the spot, might turn it into a full song cause I like the Cadence a lot.

post-12999-0-67666300-1386816929_thumb.jpg

post-12999-0-95308600-1386817100_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

And now, my face and our munchkin tree that makes me look tall! Pardon the poor image quality.

Is that also you in that avatar? Damn I'm jelly.

Everyone else, it'll take time to check out the latest few pages. In the meantime, have a Feather Wookie.

RARRRR

post-156-0-47395900-1386859588_thumb.png

h8rs gun h8

Decided to take a decent photo (still bad quality due to crap phone) for a change :P

OH WOW YES HELLO MISTER JAILBAIT CAN I STALK YOU

Winter has come.

So have I upon seeing this *ahem* I mean, you look really nice there.

If You take a picture of You smiling I will post a picture of me in my sleepwear!

2012-12-19-ive-got-to-go-away.png

hue hue hue

tumblr_mk0je2IYhy1qj0ouyo1_1280.jpg

player's ball me n my pops lol im jokin but this was formal night on a cruise earlier this year.

You are now declared formally adorable. Or formaldorable, if you will.

Anyways this is me and FYI Rose Shimmer, an Vanylla Sweetsu are me too, there my other accounts.

Pwetty eyes and nose. IDK why I like the nose so much, I just do.

BTW you should take that business proposition that is totally legitimate and not an irrelevant scamming troll message at all.

Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1

What are you talking about? You're not even close to mediocre, much less ugly! You're gorgeous.

That is pretty awesome. I've tried making cool things out of food and usually fail miserably.

Hahah, that's sweet. I'm guessing that there's a perspective trick going on here though, or do you actually have lifesize ponies?

You are so beautiful! I love your hat and hair.

I giggled. You're doin' it right.

Aw you are gorgeous!

Your beard is the bomb bro.

img-2102411-2-d2493e145ea311e3a14612d24e

Thanks! :D You look very pretty yourself ^^

Ok, so I come into my culinary class today, and as usual, I went to get dressed in my kitchen attire, but when I go to get my hat, I'm instead given this...

Aren't I just the sexiest elf you've ever seen? Lol happy holidays everypony!

post-14511-0-59348300-1386947458_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Is that also you in that avatar? Damn I'm jelly.

Everyone else, it'll take time to check out the latest few pages. In the meantime, have a Feather Wookie.

RARRRR

attachicon.gifSuratsiz.png

h8rs gun h8

Hahah yep, thank you. (:

And you're Cousin It!

Been awhile since I've been on this thread!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Just stopping in. :)

You're beautiful!  May I ask what your tattoo says?