Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

havent trick or treated this year (saturday) but these are last years... first one was trick or treating (with kids)

other was a halloween party.

hawt c:

Happy Halloween MLPF.

Posted Image

i like your costume, specially the mask

post-4594-0-80060700-1351852643_thumb.jpg

Here is me 5 minutes after waking up.

it should be illegal to look THIS good waking up x)
  • Brohoof 2

this is what I want you to wear when you get bought... x)

hehe sure thing xD ._. My sister is being all scary at the moment though she got tickets to Lana Del Rey so she is going around like a crazed fan girl haha I think the way to buy her is to get her to meet Lana Del Rey xD haha
  • Brohoof 1

hehe sure thing xD ._. My sister is being all scary at the moment though she got tickets to Lana Del Rey so she is going around like a crazed fan girl haha I think the way to buy her is to get her to meet Lana Del Rey xD haha

I'll try to get my contacts
  • Brohoof 1

Lana Del who???

also, thanks fer helping me with the scrolling banner in my sig! i wub it! :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I just made this! If you look under Scootaloo I attempted to add a shadow, does it look any good?

post-8426-0-09271200-1351874674_thumb.jpg

Me and Scootaloo hanging out! Rainbow Dash is pissed off I accidentally hit her while doing that kickflip lol

Lana del Rey, a very depressed singer :P

OMG I tell Megan that all the time and she is like No she isn't depressing x'D Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)
  • Brohoof 4

The funny thing is, I was litteraly looking for a different avatar that i searched for in google:3

Meh, I mght as well use this one:3

do ya mind?

this avatar got old:/

Nah, go for it.

• Brohoof 1

This is my most recent picture. It was from tonight at the Knife Party concert at the Fox Theater in Oakland, CA. I'm the guy on the right.

Posted Image

Knife Party? That's sounds like it was awesome/fun. I've never been to a concert. ;_;
  • Brohoof 1

Knife Party? That's sounds like it was awesome/fun. I've never been to a concert. ;_;

Actually still really stunned by how awesome it was. They had quite a few people go up before KP, but it was really worth having stunned ears for the past hour lol. If you get one near you in the future, and you like bass, then I'd recommend it lol

• Brohoof 1

I have this weird habit of taking a pic of myself, everytime I wake up. I lost a bet and had to put this up. INB4LOLISTHISAGIRL? This was this morning. BREAKFAST

Posted Image

In other news a younger (bronyless) pic of me:

Posted Image

i love your hair