mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

My phone seems to like to post images sideways.

<3

post-3285-0-90267400-1352671673_thumb.jpg

Just taken. ^^ The earbud is for Lindsey Stirling's music. ;)

post-3285-0-83856800-1352671683_thumb.jpg

Taken yesterday before we went into the National Museum of Natural History. ^^

I refuse to believe your age, it's just, it cannot be possible and on top of that you are very handsome >_> buck it! :mellow:

*flips shit*

Warning tons of sexy incoming

These are the only pics I have of myself, just took them today. Just bought the sword today, too.

what sword? I'm digging your hair man! ;)

Dude nice mustache! ^_^

you are such a troll, at least not as big as Fox! he turned me into a centaur :wacko: Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

A sepis tone photo of yours truly! Before I started dying my hair red. :P

Bahahaha Me trying to be a model. >.< These jeans love my butt!

Whoa!

Ma'am, lemme jus' say... You're very beautiful!

• Brohoof 1

I think I love you.

You'd be the first.

Now I have to post an obligatory washed out photo.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

Sig.png

~ Sometimes when it's windy, I stand outside and wait to be carried away ~

Whoa!

Ma'am, lemme jus' say... You're very beautiful!

Aww thanks! ^_^ I may post more tomorrow.... Who knows? I wanna show off my red hair! :P (As if you couldn't tell from the profile photo, lol)

Okay, gonna be a little crazy and post a LOT of photos. LOL Please don't think me too vain or conceited! It's just that these are some of the best ever photos of me ever. My little digital camera does a pretty darn good job! Anyways, enjoy me being a little crazy model. :P I have two tattoos that you may notice, one on my left wrist that says "Just Breathe" in my boyfriend's hand, and a Tree of Life on my left ankle. I love them! <3 Like I said..... Sorry for posting so much of me! I am really not conceited, I just love these particular photos. :P

post-9534-0-44492800-1352700854_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-54676300-1352700865_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-42921000-1352700878_thumb.jpg

post-9534-0-57707800-1352700898_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I love love love Pinkie Pie! But every pony rules! :)

oh hush

youre beautiful :]

D'awww, thanks! >.< But for some reason, despite my good genes, I have just never really been able to carry lipstick well. Heehee!

@@Z Star, you are a combination of Haley Williams from paramore, Lady Gaga and Shantel VanSanten (this unknown actreess for The Final Destination movies) and it is an offense if you don't post more pictures -_-

post-4450-0-65508700-1352690898_thumb.jpg

just me bein awesome

only for the shirt :)

always in the woods. haha, :3

who wears make up in the wood?

oh! Rarity :P

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

@@Z Star, you are a combination of Haley Williams from paramore, Lady Gaga and Shantel VanSanten (this unknown actreess for The Final Destination movies) and it is an offense if you don't post more pictures -_-

Haha I have gotten the Haley Williams one, and Lady Gaga a few times too! I am going to have to look up this Shantel woman! :P I will be posting some RED haired photos tomorrow. ^_^ As always, thank you for the compliments. <3

• Brohoof 1

Haha I have gotten the Haley Williams one, and Lady Gaga a few times too! I am going to have to look up this Shantel woman! :P I will be posting some RED haired photos tomorrow. ^_^ As always, thank you for the compliments. <3

I forgot to add Beyonce, for the butt XD

...hmm in the third pic you have some of Jennifer Lawrence too! *wonders*

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 1

I forgot to add Beyonce, for the butt XD

LOL if only I actually had every aspect of Beyonce's wonderful body! >.< Thanks! XD

• Brohoof 1

can i see your butt plz

I don't even know why in the buck I agreed to do this but here yo go :/

a backstory of my butt XD

My butt is ridiculously big for a male, thanks to my mom and dad. My mom has a very big butt too but my dad doesn't, however, the big butt thing runs on his side of family as well, call it me being black or whatever, but I think that mine is pretty exaggerated XD, but it's ok, I'm content with it now :). It's completelly unproportional from the rest of my body and it stands out more that it should, also, I have a very arched back in a inverted "C" shape which acentuate it even more and give me mild back pains if I'm standing for long periods of time. My torso is short and my legs are long so I may look like an ostrich when I run XD.

I was called many names, and was target of mocks when I was a little kid, I hated it so much, I told my mom I wanted to have a surgery and have it removed, I also told her that I wanted another nose because I'm alergic to pretty much everything, HAHA! how silly can a little boy be? XD

Anyways, I grew out of it, and embrace it and now I love it because I do not have the typical copy/paste male body with flat ass, the thing is that it doesn't matter how much weight I lose, I don't seem to lose any weight there haha XD

pics

I'm not familiar with taking kinda facebook style mirror pics like many people does, because that's not my style, but that was the only way to take a good pic of it XD

I took advantage of my brother's nice mirrors in his house! :D

post-5888-0-08414700-1352744277_thumb.jpg

post-5888-0-35104700-1352744301_thumb.jpg

Imma Rarity! :D

and after this, Rarity will speak on my behalf and say:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm6f8q-r9HM

• Brohoof 1

I don't even know why in the buck I agreed to do this but here yo go :/

a backstory of my butt XD

My butt is ridiculously big for a male, thanks to my mom and dad. My mom has a very big butt too but my dad doesn't, however, the big butt thing runs on his side of family as well, call it me being black or whatever, but I think that mine is pretty exaggerated XD, but it's ok, I'm content with it now :). It's completelly unproportional from the rest of my body and it stands out more that it should, also, I have a very arched back in a inverted "C" shape which acentuate it even more and give me mild back pains if I'm standing for long periods of time. My torso is short and my legs are long so I may look like an ostrich when I run XD.

I was called many names, and was target of mocks when I was a little kid, I hated it so much, I told my mom I wanted to have a surgery and have it removed, I also told her that I wanted another nose because I'm alergic to pretty much everything, HAHA! how silly can a little boy be? XD

Anyways, I grew out of it, and embrace it and now I love it because I do not have the typical copy/paste male body with flat ass, the thing is that it doesn't matter how much weight I lose, I don't seem to lose any weight there haha XD

pics

I'm not familiar with taking kinda facebook style mirror pics like many people does, because that's not my style, but that was the only way to take a good pic of it XD

I took advantage of my brother's nice mirrors in his house! :D

post-5888-0-08414700-1352744277_thumb.jpg

post-5888-0-35104700-1352744301_thumb.jpg

Imma Rarity! :D

and after this, Rarity will speak on my behalf and say:

i already knew about the backstory to your butt xD

it DOES stick out in a noticeable way. in a way i envy your butt, but in another way i do feel sorry for your body's disproportions that can give you back pains. can i touch your butt

and never speak of it again we shall.

• Brohoof 2

KvTw2d6.png

Soundcloud---------Twitter---------Tumblr---------DeviantArt

i already knew about the backstory to your butt xD

it was also for everyone else to read :)

t DOES stick out in a noticeable way. in a way i envy your butt

I've been told that before by girls :3

but in another way i do feel sorry for your body's disproportions that can give you back pains. can i touch your butt

thanks I feel like an alien now :/

and never speak of it again we shall.

it's ok, I'm just embarrassed :3