Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

@, ERRRR SO PRETTY D:

Even if I was comfortable posting pictures, there's so many gorgeous people here that I'd feel awkward ;_;

• Brohoof 1

@, ERRRR SO PRETTY D:

Even if I was comfortable posting pictures, there's so many gorgeous people here that I'd feel awkward ;_;

I'm getting tired...and slightly irritated. I demand to see a picture of you, you are always here personally teasing me in how would you look like, and you don't post anthing. I encourage you to post the picture and you can be sure that I will brohoof and comment on it.

@, as long as u don't have boobs... go on *grabs popcorn*

• Brohoof 2

@@Motion Spark, Wat.

I'm sorry ;_;

I just don't like there to be any images of me out there, ever. And I think only a grand total of two people online know my actual name.

I just prefer to be a private person :(

I was like, please be the guy in the middle, please be the guy in the middle!!! >_<

then I read your comment, I was like: YESSSSSSSSSS!!!! EPIC WIN!!! :D

...You sound like you just won the lottery Sparky...I don't know whether to feel embarrased :blush: , happy :) or maybe afraid. :blink:
  • Brohoof 2

...You sound like you just won the lottery Sparky...I don't know whether to feel embarrased :blush: , happy :) or maybe afraid. :blink:

a combination of the 3 would do ;) <3

My personality is unique. :P

I never thought you would look like that XD

I agree with akimBrony, are you a missing member of one direction? :o

if you get offended by it, you shouldn't I think they are OK

• Brohoof 1

a combination of the 3 would do <3

Ah...I should have known...maybe I shouldn't post more pics of me. :lol: Although it's not like there's a lot of difference. I've had the same hairstyle and body structure and likes ALL my life. Pure and simple. ^_^ I'm boring on that regard (and probably not that good looking anyway... :blush: )

Ah...I should have known...maybe I shouldn't post more pics of me. :lol: Although it's not like there's a lot of difference. I've had the same hairstyle and body structure and likes ALL my life. Pure and simple. ^_^ I'm boring on that regard (and probably not that good looking anyway... :blush: )

ajgajgfGUASGDAS WAT!?!?

You look better with short hair, I'd say you should trim your hair even shorter, you seem to be tall, you're absolutely not fat but not pencil thin either which is good, you have straight teeth that makes a beautiful smile!!! what are you talking about, yur hella handsome!

ajgajgfGUASGDAS WAT!?!?

You look better with short hair, I'd say you should trim your hair even shorter, you seem to be tall, you're absolutely not fat but not pencil thin either which is good, you have straight teeth that makes a beautiful smile!!! what are you talking about, yur hella handsome!

Meh, I have my hair cut each...what...six months or more? :lol: I'm not even joking. See the pic from August? I probably cut my hair slightly before that...haven't cut it again ever since and probably won't until January, maybe February. ^_^ And I'm 5'9 3/4'' or 1.77 metres (I actually though I was slightly taller...I got slightly disappointed when I measured myself again. :P ). And uh...thanks. :blush: But I never really ask myself "HOW COME THE LADIES (or GENTLEMEN I'm not sure yet) AREN'T AROUND ME!?" nor even joke about it. ^_^ Never really thought I was physically charming or some such...(though my low self-esteem doesn't help that notion...) Hell, forget me dude, why aren't the gentlemen and/or ladies around you!? :o

And Just for you Motion, here:

Posted Image

Remember that friend I was talking about in the GCT? That's him beside me on my right. :) This was for my graduation party last year, almost around this time of the year too. Even though I don't like night clubs, I had a great time. :)

Edited by Arcanel
  • Brohoof 3

And Just for you Motion, here: Spoiler Remember that friend I was talking about in the GCT? That's him beside me on my right. This was for my graduation party last year, almost around this time of the year too. Even though I don't like night clubs, I had a great time.

so! adorable!! <3

was that a costume party?

BRING THE RAIN.

And here be said that Crispy is a glorious looking man, come rain or sun, forever in time, amen.

so! adorable!! <3

was that a costume party?

Thank you! :) And kind of. Only the ones graduating (AKA my class) were dressed up like superheroes, hence why I went as "El Acertijo" (Screw the name in English. :P ).
  • Brohoof 1