Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I drew Crank Shift!

VladmireV.S.(Crank)

Oooh~

Is this the first time you drew him? He's adorable! What color is he?

The eyes are huge and endearing ^v^ Though it makes him look younger than I suppose he is o-o Not that it's a problem, I wish my eyes were as big!

his mane is light purple(mabye magenta?) and his coat is a dark purple(mabye....dark purple?). his profile is in roleplay if you want to know more.

Oooh~

Is this the first time you drew him? He's adorable! What color is he?

The eyes are huge and endearing ^v^ Though it makes him look younger than I suppose he is o-o Not that it's a problem, I wish my eyes were as big!

his eyes are the only thing i regret coloring in. they were ALOT smaller before.(idk why)
  • Brohoof 1

his mane is light purple(mabye magenta?) and his coat is a dark purple(mabye....dark purple?). his profile is in roleplay if you want to know more.

his eyes are the only thing i regret coloring in. they were ALOT smaller before.(idk why)

Oh lol

Well, you have lots of time to practice the eyes :3 I think you're starting off well.

• Brohoof 1

what do you mean by definition?

For example, make the legs where they join into the body slightly thinner than they are at the hooves, or try moving the front legs back just a tad. It will help with slimming the body if you do that too. :)

For example, make the legs where they join into the body slightly thinner than they are at the hooves, or try moving the front legs back just a tad. It will help with slimming the body if you do that too. :)

ah! thanks!every part counts. and wouldnt that somewhat fall into anatomy?

ah! thanks!every part counts. and wouldnt that somewhat fall into anatomy?

Yes it does, lol. I meant definition as in when you comment on how a lady has nice definition to her body. It describes the detailed curves and angles of the body. :)

Seriously though, keep at it! You've got talent!