Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi......um.... n' stuff

Everfree

Hi what's up random viewer? I gess you can call me Everfree. I found out about this place from a good friend of mine. He has an account here. His name is DarkShadowDash. You should go check out his channel. Anyway, I really don't have a working computer at the time. I'm actually using my 3DS and my Wii to post. Using my 3DS to post is alright, but using my Wii is just painful. The upside of using a 3DS to type is that you get to use a built in dictionary while you type. So I really don't have to worry about spelling errors. So since I'm trying to meet new ponies, why don't you tell me how you become a brony. As for me, one day my friend James, out of the blue, just started talking about My Little Pony and how much I needed to wacth the show. I was a little iffy at first, but after a whole week of James constantly talking about the show I finally gave in. So that Saturday I went over to his house and watched the first three episodes of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. After that I couldn't stop. So that's my story. What's yours?

Edited by everfree0518
  • Brohoof 2

Hello, Everfree ^^ Pleased to meet you, and welcome to this community~

I've always liked ponies, but not until recently when my friend Nexus introduced me to this beautiful new generation, and my beloved introduced me to this wonderful community was that I entered deeper into the topic x3

It's addictive, isn't it o-o?

Ooh, posting from a 3DS? faaaancy.

I stumbled across the show on my own, after seeing a lot of online pictures and memes of it, but it wasn't until I heard it was made by the team behind Powerpuff Girls that I knew I had to sit down and watch it, and the rest is history.

Oh, and welcome!

Welcome man!! 3DS' are surprisingly adept at posting and browsing the web ;)

I became a brony a long time ago, after reading about it online. At first it sounded really lame, but then I watched the first one and it was good (so good I ditched class and watched the rest of them through the entire day lol).

Anyhow, I'm sure you will have a good time here, everyone here is really friendly and nice. B)

Ah, a fellow 3DS user (I'm using it at the moment while my room mate checks his email) Welcome. How I became a brony was my niece, and I've never looked back. It's actually good to kick back and catch an episode when I'm done on the fields. Anyway, welcome to the herd.