Pucksterv

sig-4079276.trivy_by_djspacer_d9cbsqx_by

So I was a bit bored and I thought... why not? :lol:

Ask away, any question, she will answer

Link for her character page ----> https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/trivi-hecate-r8600

Ask my oc Captain Caramel a question ----> https://mlpforums.com/topic/127725-ask-a-pony-captain-caramel/page-1

Ask me, Pucksterv ----> https://mlpforums.com/topic/125933-ask-a-pony-pucksterv/

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

*suspicion intensifies*

Scarlett: You remind me of somepony

I'm sure you have me confused with someone else :P

Have you met any new friends? :D

Not yet, I'm not really good at making friends. Not that I'm shy or anything, I just don't like to talk much unless I really trust the pony

• Brohoof 2

Because I'm really good at magic I guess. I don't really know why. It still a mystery that I have to discover.

I just remembered who you remind me of. Want to know who?

• Brohoof 1

What do you do for fun!

I like to go to small pubs to hear small bands perform. I love live music, especially jazz. I also liked to go Ice fish but I don't do that anymore since I'm not allowed back in my village...

I like to go to small pubs to hear small bands perform. I love live music, especially jazz. I also liked to go Ice fish but I don't do that anymore since I'm not allowed back in my village...

What happened?

• Brohoof 1

What happened?

Well, I can go back... It just that I don't want to. Many things happened at that village. My father was the mayor, leader of the town. We had many disagreements which I still regret. I can't ever show my face there again. 

Well, I can go back... It just that I don't want to. Many things happened at that village. My father was the mayor, leader of the town. We had many disagreements which I still regret. I can't ever show my face there again. 

Fair enough.

• Brohoof 1

Hi, what magic do you learn? or whatever I say. Do you like Tacos?!

I'm learning all sorts of form of magic. (but I try to stay away from dark magic... not always successful) I bought a first edition of the book 'Magical complexity' written by Starswirl himself. That's the book I mainly use to learn new magic spells. And yes, yes I like Tacos :lol:

Edited by Pucksterv

• 4 months later...

sig-4326776.ezgif_com_gif_maker_by_pucks Trivy is bored, Trivy wants questions to be asked. Trivy is smart. Be like Trivy.

Seriously, ask away. I've got nothing else to do at the moment. 

Trivy looks very bored XD

Anyway Trivy, how have you been? Done anything interesting recently?

• Brohoof 1

Trivy looks very bored XD

Anyway Trivy, how have you been? Done anything interesting recently?

''I've been okay. Bit short on bits but can't really complain otherwise. Only thing interesting I did recently is karaoke at pub... I had a little too much apple booze.''