Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Spaceship designs

TheLegoBrony

so i'm writing a series FanFic called "The Equestrian Chronicles" and for the first story i need two designs for spaceships (the FF is Anthro, and the first lot of events happen in space) i have two ship designs as refrences.

the purple ship (from Transformers Fall of Cybertron) is the Nemesis. i want a ship design like it but not the same.

and the orangey yellow ship (from Transformers Fall of Cybertron) is the Ark. and also with this one i would like a design but not the same.

post-33060-0-53356600-1442588087_thumb.jpg

If you're looking for reference then I really like the Grineer ships from Warframe. There's something about the bobbly, rounded shapes (an aesthetic that I often attribute to Ghost in the Shell) that I find appealing.

sig-4096062.sig-4096046.3de8d8891fbce6e6

sig-4096062.sig-4096046.sean-bigham-006.

Are you looking for, descriptions, sketches, images? Do you want something created or simply something found and reference?

as sketches please plus they have to fit an army in

Edited by Shadtrax Skr

I drew a quick loose sketch for you! :ooh: I don't have any experience drawing vehicles and the like, :wat: but I made something for the sake of there being something, hope you don't mind.:please:

You can use, modify or disregard any aspect of the drawing or itself as a whole.

I hope you figure out what your after! :blink:

post-28996-0-35427300-1442609219_thumb.jpg

:P

Edited by MaybeRepunzel

I drew a quick loose sketch for you! :ooh: I don't have any experience drawing vehicles and the like, :wat: but I made something for the sake of there being something, hope you don't mind. :please:

You can use, modify or disregard any aspect of the drawing or itself as a whole.

I hope you figure out what your after! :blink:

:P

Looks awesome I'll wait to see other designs and i'll announce it as a status update or as a topic