Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies of Equestria

Dapper Charmer

OOC: https://mlpforums.com/topic/136277-bronies-of-equestria/

Dapper ran through Ponyville. He was in a hurry to get home. "Only five minutes till it starts," he said as he looked at his watch. Dapper got home and breathed a sigh of relief. He was just in time to catch the new episode of his favourite TV show. Dapper sat on the couch, turned on the TV and began to watch, in his opinion, the best show ever. My Little Humans.

Banner dropped her armor off next to Chain and walked to her room "wow, best hello ever" he said as she walked up some stairs "I need like 30 minutes right now, don't come in my room" she entered her room. Thank Celestia no pony knows I watch this she thought turning on the TV and opening her bag revealing a plush human. She set it on the bed with her then injoed the new episode making small comments on it from time to time, hopefully to quiet for his roommate to hear

Castle Everfree

*Bam!*"Yaiyeahh!" shouted Proxy in his usual deep, gravely, distorted voice as he smashed through his own front door, carrying a stack of mail and rifling through it. "Junk mail, junk mail, junk mail, eviction notice? Buck off I own this property! Junk mail, Junk mail, my issue of Metal Hammer magazine, nice, junk mail, my issue of New-type, check, junk mail, a letter from Mom?" he tore open the envelope and read the contents inside. "Hay no! I'm not becoming a queen! You bucked up the changeling race, you gotta go and fix it!" He tossed the letter aside. "And everything else is junk mail, buck it!" He said as he threw the rest of the mail behind him.  

"I've got better things to do!" he said as he marched towards the throne room. He didn't have trouble getting through, as the doors were already unhinged in his dilapidated castle. 'Sup Chuckles!" He said to the timberwolf laying on one end of his giant couch arranged between the celestial thrones, as he jumped down it, and promptly launched the seated timebrwolf off of it and onto the floor. He used his magic to pull down a giant grey screen and flick on a projector, and the theater sized screen was filled with the closing credits to a previous show. 

Magicking over a helmet with holes in it from the fridge, placing two cans of Jones Soda in each slot, he had a wide fanged smile on his face. "It's human time! Let's get things started!" he said as he popped the tabs of the cans, placed them into the slots on the helmet, inserting some tubular straws into the cans, and then placing the helmet on his head, allowing his horns to fit through the holes. 

"Yeeeeeesssssss" 

His pet timberwolf walked back onto the arm of the oversized couch. 

Then the shows opening credits began to roll. 

The show nearly ended when Chain knocked on Banners door "want to go and do something before you have night duty" "sure just need a moment" she answers blocking the door with a chair and looks at the final moments of the episode "man, I love the country girl" she unblocks the door "ok what do you want?" "well I heard that they are having a half off deal at McFillies" "horse shoe fries? count me in" she walks out the door with Chain

Artie walked into his house and looked at the clock on the wall, "Gosh dang it! I missed the episode!" the clock read 2:07.  "Well, I guess I'll watch netflix and chill." he said as somepony face hoofed far far away... Artie got a shiver down his spine, "Well that happened...". Walking into his bedroom he turned his T.v. and console.

Edited by Artimis Whooves

"I guess I'll just catch it on my usual site... I can't believe there was an episode I missed..." The dark grey stallion with the purple outfit stated before shuffling to his next location, laptop in bag, as well as a few other pieces of equipment that would allow him what he needed.

"I wonder where I should stay next... I don't think I did the house down here... Maybe they won't be wise to my schemes..." His curvved, smooth horn that fades to red near the tip glows green, and he becomes shadow, slipping into a nearby home.
"Anypony home?" His voice crawls across the ears, causing nauseated shivers to the weak willed. "Surely SOMEpony remains... Luna's night is growing dark..."

My form becomes solid again, and my eyes glow, the irises scarlet, the scelera green, with purple mist pouring out the sides. A forked tongue slithers across my lightly sharpened fangs.

Edited by MarionEtte136

@@Artimis Whooves,

"uhh" Banner face hoofed as she saw a pony, assumingly, talking about my little human from how he yelled "whats wrong? "nothing, lets just go have food already" she walked to Mcfillies with her friend then sat at a table, ordered and started eating. They left shortly after with stomachs full walking back home when Banner thought of something she did before "why don't you get me my things at the station" "fine, I'm not your lackey though" as soon as he left her sight she bolted to the toy store she knew, in the store she saw quite a few items and special things "you going to buy another thing for your niece?" "what do you want me to do for her? she loves this stuff" she answered the clerk as she went to the my little human toys

@@Dapper Charmer,

*ahem*

Dapper smiled, (what a great episode,) he thought to himself, (only one thing left to do to make this day perfect.) Dapper got up off of the sofa and turned off the TV. He walked down stairs and headed to the toy store.

When Dapper reached the store he was almost bursting with excitement. He really hoped that had some new toys. Dapper walked straight to the end of the My Little Human isle, that was where the really great looking vinyl figures were kept. Dapper scanned the self and found what he was looking for. It was a detailed figurine of one of the shows main characters, Purple Tart {Pinkie Pie}. As Dapper was heading to the counter he was busy looking at his toy and accidentally bumped into somepony. "I'm so sorry," said Dapper to the pony, I wasn't looking where I was going."

@Dapper Charmer

"Don't worry about it." Artie said as he picked up the dropped toy and handed it back to him. "Ya know, I have all 72 of the vinyl figure series, but then again I do own the toy store after all..." Artie laughed and and walked behind the counter "8 bits please".

Banner got a special vinyl figure of Orange Daniels {applejack} and went to the register to see two full grown stallions in front of her. One she had seen around the shop since he was the owner but the other made her cringe, she tried to ignore them and placed her figure on the counter hoping no pony would say anything about her but she knew her excuse for defense. 

"​So, buying the a new figurine for your niece again? She must really like you.." Artie said with a laugh. "If you're interested, I have the newest set in, but I haven't put them on shelves yet." Artie offered, "And since you come in here every time we get new stock I'll sell it to you for what I paid, so that's 5 bits instead of 8"  He said as he finished talking.

@@Artimis Whooves,

"I bet she would love the set, yeah just love it" she said trying to to seem like she wanted it herself "I'll buy it for that price, though I still wonder why she even likes that show, must be a little fillies thing" she looked to her side "no offense but I would never watch something like that, I'm a guard and have no time for that sort of thing" she felt lying was getting to her a little but the fear of being made fun of, as a guard, scared her to no end as she would not even know what to do.

Edited by Yoshikupo

(edited)

@Dapper Charmer

"Don't worry about it." Artie said as he picked up the dropped toy and handed it back to him. "Ya know, I have all 72 of the vinyl figure series, but then again I do own the toy store after all..." Artie laughed and and walked behind the counter "8 bits please".

Dapper smiled and gave the owner the money. He began to leave when he noticed a adult mare also buying an MLH figurine {My Little Human} He walked back over to the counter just in time to here the end of the owners conversation.

"​So, buying the a new figurine for your niece again? She must really like you.." Artie said with a laugh. "If you're interested, I have the newest set in, but I haven't put them on shelves yet." Artie offered, "And since you come in here every time we get new stock I'll sell it to you for what I paid, so that's 5 bits instead of 8"  He said as he finished talking.

@@Yoshikupo,

"That's a great deal," said Dapper happily, I think you should take it." Dapper looked at the figure the mare was buying, "I see you're getting Orange Daniels. I've already got it at home. However I myself prefer Purple Tart," he said holding up his own figurine.

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@@Yoshikupo,

"That's a great deal," said Dapper happily, I think you should take it." Dapper looked at the figure the mare was buying, "I see you're getting Orange Daniels. I've already got it at home. However I myself prefer Purple Tart," he said holding up his own figurine.

"My favourite is Pumpkin spice!" Artie said while pointing at a poster on display. "Nice choice Dapper" Artie said grinning."So do you want a paper or plastic bag?" Artie asked, putting the money in the register.

{Pumpkin spice = just a random background human}

"Its for my niece, she loves this stuff and I buy it for her, end of story." she wanted the conversation to be over with "also Orange Daniels is her favorite, she likes that country style life" she responded then heard Artie "oh right, I'll take paper" she placed her bits on the counter

Proxy jetted his way out of the Everfree and into Ponyville proper, with a full grown Timberwolf slung over his shoulder.  He stopped on the Edge of town, and dropped chuckles on the ground, a thick chain around it's neck. He needed to walk Chuckles anyways. And walk Chuckles Proxy did. Large headphones covered his ears, Life Burns by Apocalypticolt blaring out.  Proxy was well aware of the stares he was getting. How many changeling centaurs walk Timeberwolves into town? Of course ponies would be impressed enough to stare. Who wouldn't want to look at such a fine beast such as himself?

He finally reached his destination:  Figurines R' You. His one stop shop for all things Otaku. He found a  lamp post and chained Chuckles to it. "Staaaayyy." He told the Timberwolf. Chuckles just sat down. He ducked into the entryway of the store so his horns wouldn't hit the frame, again. 

(edited)

"Its for my niece, she loves this stuff and I buy it for her, end of story." she wanted the conversation to be over with "also Orange Daniels is her favorite, she likes that country style life" she responded then heard Artie "oh right, I'll take paper" she placed her bits on the counter

"Well," he said to the pony, "you're niece is one lucky filly." Dapper began to walk away when he thought of something. He turned around to the shop owner.

@@Artimis Whooves,

"Wait. You have a favourite human? That mean you watch the show right?" he asked with a smile, "well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Hey, did you catch the new episode that was on today?"

Edited by Dapper Charmer

@@Dapper Charmer, @@Denim&Venom, @@Artimis Whooves,

She both wanted to stay out of the conversation and get out of there but there was a very extremely important question she wanted answered. What in the world was Proxy there?! she knew that he was a weird centaur, changeling, thing that she was in charge of spying on for a few times as the guards were a bit afraid of what he could do. She tried to play it cool and got her bag passing the Proxy hoping nothing more happened here, she was already cringing so hard at Proxy she swears she could feel her face about to scrunch up.

@Yoshikupo@Dapper Charmer@Artimis Whooves

Proxy walked into the store lobby with a confident swagger. He casually browsed passed the clothing isle, hoodies adorned with either the rainbow haired Samantha Skye, the shades wearing DJ D0wn Play AKA Jessica Vinel, or off the adorable ditz, Darcy Baker, or as the fans know her, Derpy. He didn't need any fo that though. None of it came in his size, or build. Sure, he's no giant, but still. 

He got bored and took a turn to the shelves for the MLH merch. He saw somehting that suprised him enough to slowly take off his headphones. "Huh, Orbsah really stepped up the quality of their Equestria Mares dolls for the new movie. They actually appear shwo accurate. These might even surpass Monster Acedemy." He inquired. 

@@Dapper Charmer "Yes, I do. Why else would I have all 72 of the of the vinyl figures?" Artie said laughing loudly.

@@Denim&Venom "Ahh, this time you remembered to duck, yay!" Artie said in a sarcastic tone "Still do ballet Proxy?" Artie ask, trying his hardest not to grin as he closed the bit register."By the way, The new set of Monster academy collector's cards are here.​" Artie said as he remembered Proxy's last visit.

"GOOD; NO PONY'S HOME... TIME TO SET UP FOR THE NIGHT..." The shadow thing stated, solidifying into changeling with a cutie mark, and a horn much like the late King Sombra's. It tears open a whole in reality, allowing access to a small pocket dimension. From it, he levitated out a set up for his laptop, and a bottle of some kind of liquid.

"Good thing no pony's looking after this pla-" I stop, stunned, by the sight of a little foal at the top of the stair case.

Swiftly, and dash out of the house, forgetting to close the Rift, much less grabbing my laptop.

Banner exited hearing all the talk of little fillies thing from grown stallions and centaur changeling thing. She made a big exhale as she went to her post, thank Celestia no pony knows...I would be the laughing stock of the guards if anypony knew, she thought entering the post seeing Chain drop the bag "hey, I left that useless plushy in the trash, what was that thing anyway?" "it...it was for my niece, I need to send it" "when did you have a niece?" "seriously, I told you this tons of times before and you just ignored it" she acted angry to try and make it authentic "I'll get it and send it to her then, whats her address?" "no I'll do it my self when I go home, just get out so I can put on my armor" "fine" Chain leaves Banner to be alone how it hoping this never happens again

@Dapper Charmer  @Artimis Whooves,

"Pfft, ballet? Oh come on dude. We both know that exotic is more my thing." He remembered his fond days at the club. Standing invitation should he choose to go back. "Blah, I'll pass. The game is pretty broke at this point, and they nerfed so many good cards. They should really think ahead on that sort of thing. Although the MLH game is starting to go that way."

He said as he passed the guards mare on her way out.  He took a brief look back, before looking ahead. "She is totally a closet. Anyways yeah, the MLH game is going south. Players have figured out how to brake it. And pink decks are no fun to play against. But, there is hope for the Brony gaming industry. Ever heard of Sasha Spark's Secret Shipfic Folder?"

@Denim&Venom "Yea I know, but there's still Po-ny-oh! I always played Po-ny-oh! more, and I know she's a closet. Its hilarious she thinks nopony knows" Artie said jovially. "What is Sasha sparkle's secret shipfic folder?" Artie asked with a raised eyebrow. "Is that some fan project or something? Artie asked as well. The bell on the door ringed as it closed.

Dapper watched as the shop door closed with a ding and turned to the shop owner. "you know it's a same that the MLH card game is starting to go down hill." said Dapper, "I only found out about it a couple of weeks ago." Dapper smiled and made sure he had his figurine, "well you have a pleasant morning Mr...." Dapper stopped mid sentence, "you know I don't believe I caught your name."