Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

@@Fractured,

This should be the details.

@@Tacoma,

A very flat rock field with a tall circular stone wall parameter... enough room for even 4 big dragons, And of course an open blue sky.
Rock dome instead of open sky if that somehow gives un-acceptable advantages.

Sound simple enough even without an image?....

@@DarkusX,

The battle ground works for me--I'm just gonna make an edit to that... If you don't mind, entirely up to you, but can there be stream in the middle?

And sorry for the delay. As may or may not notiice. I'm a relatively busy person :lol: Productive, not al the time but yeah. I'm generally busy :lol:

@@Tacoma,

A river would be good :L

Edited by DarkusX

Strengths:

• Is good at sword fighting as well as bare-hoof fighting.
  • Does fairly well in the air, as well as most pegasi would be.
  • Oozes with courage and self-confidence.

Weaknesses:

• Can be a little too confident, and overestimates his own abilities a lot.
  • Though he is far from stupid, he is impulsive and often acts before he thinks.
  • He hates surrendering, even when surrendering is in his best interest.

Ah id love to take part with this piece of trash -> https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sacred-wing-r9041

His strengths-

+ - Has rather impressive stamina

+ - Fast

+- Confident in the air

His Weaknesses

- Magic

- extremely reckless

- An utter moron

it seems caliber's started a trend

:sneer:

he'll take y'all both on. double-battle sound good? 2-on-1?

@@J.R.,

Im coming up with lots of new dark arcane magic spells or techniques for Falza  to back-up his dark magic mastery trait, and I especially finally found his long forgotten Fan-Blade's schematics on paper.

(I drew it way before out of free-time inspiration.... even before Falza was an ideal OC)

The schematics shows me his sword's original mechanics, because without it was just too hard XD.

Is it ok if I add them in? :ooh:

Well I did ask a question last time. :wacko:

I'm actually perfectly fine with this; just allow me to get it started... :lol:

Oh I almost forgot... by my own rules to choose only one finisher for Falza before battle.

I pick "Beast Channeling".

The Mane Six are out and about on the streets of Bangcolt. :lol: I personally will be controlling them, along with Trixie, Sunset Shimmer, and the princesses; as special bosses, they cannot decline challenges, though they're slightly more tough than their show counterparts in order to make up for it. That's all; have fun. :P

Hey, is there supposed to be like a front desk where my character can register for the arena, or do I just skip it and imply that he just did it?

If you want to be creative, you can have your character sign up at the desk. Its not really a requirement, though; feel free to just implied that he signed up, and move on from there. :lol:

If you want to be creative, you can have your character sign up at the desk. Its not really a requirement, though; feel free to just implied that he signed up, and move on from there. :lol:

That's cool.  Should my character just hang around and watch the match that's currently going on?

That's cool.  Should my character just hang around and watch the match that's currently going on?

As stated before, you always have the option to challenge someone in the OOC so both characters can fight it out; there can be as many as three different arena matches running at the same time, so you're free to do that. You can also go and talk to one of the many free characters in the Bangcolt RP and start up a conversation. It's also entirely an option to have your character sit and watch the fight as well. Just pick what you want to do. :lol:

As stated before, you always have the option to challenge someone in the OOC so both characters can fight it out; there can be as many as three different arena matches running at the same time, so you're free to do that. You can also go and talk to one of the many free characters in the Bangcolt RP and start up a conversation. It's also entirely an option to have your character sit and watch the fight as well. Just pick what you want to do. :lol:

Ok, thanks! Just clarifying things! I often have a hard time getting started.  :please:  I usually do better once I get used to things.

2-on-1? I don't know...Lightning Blade doesn't believe in giving himself unfair advantages ;)

caliber: "me neither. so on second thought, go ahead and get a third ally for yourselves."  :ph34r:

wow, cocky oc of mine...XD but yeah, if you dont wanna do a 2-on-1, then thats cool

Edited by P-Jay
  • Brohoof 1

caliber: "me neither. so on second thought, go ahead and get a third ally for yourselves."  :ph34r:

wow, cocky oc of mine...XD but yeah, if you dont wanna do a 2-on-1, then thats cool

Lol to be honest, Lightning Blade has a habit of talking himself up.  That's not to say that he's terrible or anything, but he probably couldn't take on an experienced veteran fighter right away. :lol:

• Brohoof 1