Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Apocalypse/Earthfall

Zalgo

"Uhm.... Alright. Uh... Let's go left"

Phil said, then ran towards the right as he called for the others to follow.

The survivors continued to run for 30 minutes, and arrived at a gas station near the side of the road.

"...should we go in?"

(lol I thought it said 200 characters maximum and I was like wth? D:

Also, sorry for my massive absence, some relatives were over for most of the summer and I didn't have time to go on the forums)

Leo stayed silent and just gave him a nod and then readied his weapons to anything possible being in there zombies Crawlers other humans and everything else possible like food water zombie flesh zombiefied water pools

(REVIVAL FTW!)

"Let's do it," Dylan said, cocking back his weapon. He checked his ammunition in his weapons. While checking his weapons, he noticed a cut on his arm.

"Uh, guys, I'm not sure what this is, come look at it."

((wait, is this RP picking up again? :D))

Jun walked over to Dylan, and began looking over the cut. "I've got good news and bad news, Dylan," he said, "good news is that it's not zombie inflicted. Bad news is that unless we patch it up soon, it'll become infected."

Jun pulled a med-kit out of his bag, and pulled out disinfectant, a piece of cloth, and gauze wrap. "Somebody watch my back."

He quickly began to doctor Dylan's wound.

(edited)

(i have to go to my cottage for two days. of course right when I revive it, I have to go somewhere -_- But when I get back, I should be free for the rest of the summer)

"Leo, can you make sure Jun and Dylan aren't

murdered? I really want to see what's in there"

Without waiting for a response, Phil walked up to the building.

He checked the door, it was locked.

However, the door was made of wood and it was rotting.

Phil just kicked it down, making some noise in the process. He moved back and listened.

No sound came from the gas station. He stepped in, and searched everywhere he could. Nothing living or undead was in there.

Edited by Zalgo

Leo who heard Phils request just ignored to answer and got into battle stance to defence Dylan and Jun from any harm (i really hope this gets back was a good rp if you dont consider that it stopped in a park)

(edited)

(im back, a little later than expected)

Phil stepped back out. "It's all clear. Nothing moving is in there, we should move Dylan inside. I'll look for supplies" Phil stepped back in and checked for infected again just to make sure.

Edited by Zalgo

Scar Rolled his eyes. ''Where did my pipe bomb go? I swear to god I had one..'' Scar said. He began searching through his pockets and other areas. ''Well.. My pipe bomb is gone.'' Scar said. He sighed.

"You said your pipe bomb is gone?" Phil yelled out from the building. "Well I have good news for you! There's tons of weapons, including pipe bombs, inside this closet."

Phil picked up a shot gun, and put it on his back. He found a sword in a sheath, then attached it to his belt.

Jun finished doctoring Dylan's leg, and put the remaining items from the medkit back in his bag.

"Come on, let's get inside." He said, and began to walk towards the door.

When Jun was inside, he went to the weapons locker and refilled his explosives and ammunition. "There's some silencers here too. I suggest we grab them. Wouldn't want to shoot one and bring a thousand."

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

• 4 weeks later...

( anyone can say when a normal zombie is killed, because they're relatively weak. Same goes with Boomers, Spitters and Hunters.

All others, I have to give the thumbs up)

Phil grabbed one of the silencers and put it in his pocket.

"Hey guys... Am I the only one that is absolutely freaking starving? Maybe there is some good food in this building. When I say good I mean safe to eat" Phil started searching for food, and found eight gas masks. Phil sighed. They weren't food, but they were useful. He put one on, put another in his backpack and passed the remaining ones to the rest of the group.

Edited by Zalgo

¨i dont need it¨ Leo said putting it away then he walked around in the building to find spots where they could escape if it was neccessary he didnt find the best of ways out but he made a corner place where they could be and have a conversation talk about past life stuff like that.

• 2 weeks later...

After searching around more, Phil found a container of vitamin C, and a box full of packaged loaves of bread. He comes back to where the others are, and asks: "uh, do you think this stuff would be safe to eat? Because I'm really, really hungry"

He places the box on the ground, then opens it up.

¨i dont know it kinda smells weird...it smells infested¨ Leo said while he concentrated to make low noises but enough for them to hear ¨so are we gonna uhhh tell stories whatya guys think?¨ Leo poked out to ease the emotions around the team also to know more about the guys hes gonna be with from now on.