Players

-Zalgo (characters: Phil)

-pinkiedashy (Characters:)

-Supahsnail (characters: Alpha)

-DylanKLJ (Characters:)

-Rolle (Characters: Leo Rollerbrick)

-Calirolls (characters: Scar)

Intro

The end of the world didn't happen in 2012... But in 2016 something that no one would ever expect happened. 

A virus started spreading, one that would turn those infected into... Zombies. But the virus is evolving... Constantly changing. Sometimes it's airborne, other times it's spread through a bite. It adapts to the environment... And adapts to fit potential hosts.

Those infected were killed before they turned... And in the occurrence of an outbreak... Sometimes entire cities or villages would be bombed.

Right now, the virus is changing those infected... They're gaining new abilities... Becoming stronger... Faster... Even animals are starting to become infected.

Where are you in all this?

You are in what used to be Arborline city. The entire city was quarantined during an outbreak. (and the surrounding forest) No one gets in... And no one gets out. Your stuck with limited supplies.

Find survivors and find shelter, it's the only way to stay alive.

(you either start roaming around, or with the group, decide which one in your first post. If you are with the group, you start on the roof of the mall, with the final evacuations leaving. If you are by yourself, you can start in the construction site a mile from the mall, in the mall, in one of the nearby buildings or in the nearby museum.

Go to the OOC thread (http://mlpforums.com/topic/12810-apocalypseearthfall/) or the official blog (http://earthfallofficial.blogspot.ca/)to stay up to date with the new infected and items that enter the game.

-------

Best time to RP: On weekdays, 7:00pm-10:00pm (Atlantic).

On weekends: 7:00pm-1:00am (Atlantic)

--------

Phil looked at the helicopters leave the city. They were his final hope at escaping. That was the last group of evacuations.

"God damn it!!!!" Phil yelled out to the helicopters... Of course, they couldn't hear him. "We fought our way from downtown to the mall roof, just to have them leave us behind!" Phil started slamming his fists on the ground, then when he calmed down he got up. "I'm going to sit by myself for a minute, I'll figure out what we can do... If we can do anything. Just talk or something t'ill I get back.

Edited by Zalgo

Alpha sat perched at the top of the apartment complex two blocks from the mall. He ha spent the last minute lining up a perfect shot with his M107. One of the undead's head sat perfectly in his sights. The zombie turned toward the building... *BLAM* its head head was cracked open from the rifle shot.

"Ha-ha! Suck me Zom-bitch!" Alpha called. He was more than capable of being discreet, but right then he was trying to get noticed. He had a plan: stock up on food, go to the top of a tall building, blow up the staircase, and draw the attention of every dead-head in the city. The more he got to surround the building, the less there were to hurt the other survivors. It wasn't a smart plan, but it was selfless and heroic all the same.

Jun was sitting on a brace beam in the construction lot, checking a map he had found on the ground. According to it, he was only one mile from the nearest Mall.

Malls meant evacuation centers, but also people. And where there were people, there would be infected.

He made his decision. Jun would be going to the Mall. He got up, and checked his surroundings. Not a zombie in sight.

Still, he moved off the road, not wanting to take chances. The less he was visible, the greater chance of getting to the mall in one piece. Not to mention alive.

However, before Jun had taken 10 steps, he heard a loud, resounding gunshot. He realized it was from a M107 .50 caliber Barrett sniper rifle. Judging the sound, he imagined it to be in the same direction as the mall, and began to head there once more.

'Only another survivor could fire a gun like that.' He thought. 'or at least, I hope only a survivor could.'

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

(edited)

Growling noises can be heard from behind Alpha. Three commons jumped up the broken stairs and are heading towards alpha. (Warning: a new mutation is starting to form, zombies with increased acrobatic skills)

(Notice: At some points in the game, Something like this will happen to those that aren't with the group. They serve as a warning for attacks. It's simple what to do, kill them or run)

Edited by Zalgo

Alpha pulled out his Desert Eagle. "damn!"

He shot one in the head and grabbed his backpack, pulling out a remote button. "Bite this you undead fuckers!" He pressed the button, triggering an explosion (and using his last pack of military grade C4). the zombies were blown clear off the roof. a hole was caved on the roof. "Damn, more are going to come!" He picked up his rifle and readied himself. "Come on you dumbass biters! I got plenty!"

Jun was just over half a mile from the mall when he heard an explosion, and saw a cloud of dust rise from a building about 9 blocks ahead, on his right. He quickened his pace, also noticing that the amount of infected was increasing with relation to his distance from the Mall.

"This is going to be harder than I thought." he said, under his breath.

Jun was just over half a mile from the mall when he heard an explosion, and saw a cloud of dust rise from a building about 9 blocks ahead, on his right. He quickened his pace, also noticing that the amount of infected was increasing with relation to his distance from the Mall.

"This is going to be harder than I thought." he said, under his breath.

Suddenly, a trail of barf lands on Jun. It came from a Boomer. The one right behind him.

(WARNING: Boomer bile attracts the horde!)

a single zombies jumped up ou of the hole... A new mutation.

Posted Image

One of them lunged at Alpha, and started clawing at his stomach.

(Tip: SHOOT IT IN THE HEAD!)

"Oh, you have GOT to be kidding!" Jun screamed, turning and kicking away the boomer. He sprinted away from it, kicked in the door to the nearest building, and dropped a pipe bomb at the door.

He ran up the stairs, taking them two at at time, stopped to listen for sounds of infected in the building. Hearing nothing, he waited for the pipe bomb to blow.

When it did, he aimed at the door, his finger priming the trigger, waiting for the Boomer.

Infected started to come through the door, and as Jun mowed them down, he saw the Boomer try to squeeze through.

Putting the last 3 shots of his clip into the Boomer's gut, he reloaded. The sound of the Boomer exploding was his cue. Jun ran down the stairs, shoving the infected back with the but of his gun, and sprinted down the street, towards the Mall.

He risked a look back, and saw his plan had worked. The Boomer had exploded, hitting the nearest infected with his bile, which were now the main focus of the rest of the undead. Turning down an alleyway, Jun immediately began to scrape his back against the wall, trying to get the remaining bile off before more infected could smell it.

• Brohoof 1

One of the new mutations looked down at Jun. The hunter.

Clung to the wall, it prepared to leap.

The hunter screamed as it jumped onto Jun, and started clawing at his stomach.

Scar is Fighting for life inside a Walmart with a M4A1 and 3 grenades. ''I need to get out of here QUICK'' thought Scar as bashing out the door. ''I need to find some survivors...'' Thought Scar.He heard Screaming and Screeching coming from a alleyway.''Oh god!That guy is being attacked!I need to help him!'' Thought Scar as Readying His M4A1.He shot the New Mutation trying to kill Jun.

Edited by Calirolls

Alpha pulled out his desert eagle while keeping a hand on the zombies neck. He pressed the barrel to it's forehead and pulled the trigger. A mass of brain and skull exploded from it's skull. Alpha push it off an jumped toward the next roof. He barely made the nine foot jump, hitting his legs on the side of the wall. "Okay, next time I'll throw the backpack first..."

Jun looked over at the man who took the shot, got up, and called out.

"Thanks."

He picked up his weapon, which had been dropped on impact.

"There's another survivor in a building across the street, I was heading there when I got attacked, but I think we should stick together for now."

A group of five worker infected, three riot infected and one butcher approach the small group. The butcher charges at Jun, it's bladelike forearm bones flailing in the air, ready to cut flesh.

Throwing a Grenade.

(Grenades only kill zombies if the shrapnel hits the brain, very, very low chance to happen.)

Alpha jumped to the office complex next to the mall. This time he threw his backpack first.

((Then Me and Jun are in a Pickle Right now O_O))

''The grenade didn't kill them!Time to fight fire...WITH FIRE!'' Scar said as his M4A1 was ablaze.''Lets get the **** out of here!''

((seeing as technically nothing has said the Butcher has reached me yet...))

Jun sidesteps the butcher, placing a lit Molotov securely in his belt line, then turned and ran towards the end of the alley with Scar.

Once at the end of the alleyway, Jun spins around, crouches, and aims for the Molotov, letting lose one shot.

The bullet hit its mark, as the butcher and nearby infected are lit ablaze. Jun then high tails it after Scar.

• Brohoof 1

''Get in here and barricade with whatever is in here!'' screamed Scar as running into the mall,Tugging Jun with him.He Got at least 25 barrels and barricaded the door. ''That should hold them off for a while.'' Said Scar. ''We need to look for survivors,I go one way,you go the other.Take this just in case you need backup.'' Scar then handed him a Small Walkie Talkie.He went to the left of the Mall.''Nothing here but a Bar,A gun shop,a clothes sho-wait GUN SHOP?! What a lucky find!I can grab Weapons for me and Jun.'' Thought Scar as walking into the Gun Shop. ''No ones here,Better take everything.'' Thought Scar as stuffing all the weapons and Ammo into his Supply Bag.

Edited by Calirolls

''Huh?I think that's another Human.'' Thought Scar as hearing Foot Steps in the mall as grabbing supplies in the gun shop. ''Jun,I'm hearing footsteps in the downstairs of the mall.I'm going to go check it out.'' Spoke Scar into his walkie Talkie.

Leo slowly walked into the mall hearing gun shots from nearly everywhere he noticed some big hole in a buildning.

!WARNING!: a butcher approaches

''Woah it is another human,how did a butcher get in here?I knew it was too good to be true.I'm taking this thing down to help that guy.'' Thought Shadow as Aiming at the Butcher's head with a Sniper Rifle.A single click kills the butcher..''I don't want to alert this guy,I'm sticking with Jun for now.'' Thought Shadow as walking back to the left of the mall.

Edited by Calirolls

Alpha made his last jump to the roof of the mall. Hearing the firefight bellow, he picked up his m107 and began to dispatch a few zombie assailants. "Come on you dumbass biters! Come get me! That's right, leve them alone, I'm the one you want!"

(edited)

On the roof of the mall, Max looked at Alex "shhhhh.... Do you hear that?"

"what?"

"I hear gunfire"

"should we check it out?"

"yeah, we have to get Phil first"

"SHIT! Hel- agh!" a voice called out from Phil's direction.

"PHIL!" Max ran towards Phil and found a butcher slashing at his stomach. Right away, he shot it in the face.

"Th-thanks" Phil said weakly.

"No problem... Come on, follow me. I heard gunshots in the building"

The trio walked into the building, and as soon as they stepped off the stairs, the power went out in the entire mall.

"...great, just great" Phil said.

!WARNING!: Night is near

Edited by Zalgo