Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Apocalypse/Earthfall

Zalgo

(edited)

" We went into the asylum because we were promised food and supplies... We've found supplies, but no other survivors. Are you from the safe house in the Asylum?"

Edited by Zalgo

"No, I'm not from the safehouse. I woke up in a burning office back in the city, and I found my way here. My car ran out of petrol just outside of here and I heard gunshots, so I came up and found you guys. Maybe I could help you look for supplies?"

"I don't really want to go to the source of the screams anymore, I'll look outside to see how many infected there is"

Phil looked outside. There was alot of infected. Hundreds.

"weeeeeeeeeell, I guess we won't be going out the front door. We have no choice but to see if there is a way out in the basement"

(super fast forward powers, activate!)

"Well, here's the door to the basement" Phil said, then opened the door "power's out, turn on your flashlights"

"Yes, thank you Jun"

Phil shuddered as he remembered their encounter with the witch.

He stepped down the stairs and into the basement.

"bad news guys, it's partially flooded"

Phil continued walking through the ankle deep water.

((This will be my last post for the next 2-3 hours.dont do too much without me!))

''I don't just hate water,I hate floods'' Said Scar with Disappointment.

"we should start splashing in the water and waving our arms around, flashlight in hand"

"yeah that sounds like a good idea"

"we should start splashing in the water and waving our arms around, flashlight in hand"

((You forgot to add "like giddy little school girls"))

"Alright, so, we have a flooded basement, multiple pillars, and this leaked photo of the next mutation from the OOC post it looks to be an all around shitty time in there. The sound of the sloshing of our feet WILL attract unwanted attention if we're not careful. Any flammables or munitions, should be above the water level at all times, otherwise they will be useless upon exiting. keep your weapon's barrel above the water, to prevent malfunctions. Try to move as silently as possible. If we do get in a situation with infected, use silencers only if possible. If there aren't that many, me and Scar can take them out silently. If there are zombies down here that won't go down with a couple head shots, then go loud. We will not be able to run fast in that water, so go loud IF AND ONLY IF we are about to die. Any questions?"

• Brohoof 1

"I don't have any questions, I'm ready" Phil said as he quietly stepped into the water, then continued to walk into the darkness.

"Sounds like a plan. I'm ready."

Dylan continued into the dark basement. He didn't have a flashlight, so he had to rely on light from his newly found squad mates.

The survivors walked deeper and deeper into the basement.

"guys, there's some dry land on this hallway, come on"