Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Apocalypse/Earthfall

Zalgo

''I got a good name for it...How about a Big Stupid Crazy Zombie Trying to rip our heads off?'' Asked Scar. ''I think its a better name. ''Ram'' is too simple.'' Said Shadow.

(edited)

"Ram Sounds Like a good name to me. We should call the female one a bitch"

Phil thought for a moment.

"....or maybe a witch"

Edited by Zalgo

"so let's see, we have boomers, big bloated guys who barf on you, and their barf attracts the horde. We have Butchers, guys who slash at you with their fore arm bone. Hunters, super agile infected that can jump 40 feet. And then there's witches and rams. That makes 5 mutations."

The radio replays the message about the shelter at the asylum. (the radio is on the roof)

Scar then pulled a sniper rifle out of his bag. ''Yo Jun,I gave you a PS61.Come help me beat these Zombie asses.'' Said Scar before landing a perfect head shot on a Zombie from the window of the area they were in.

Edited by Calirolls

Quiet suddenly, a pool of green acidy goo landed In the middle of the group, that came from this:

Posted Image

"Speak of the devil"

Phil said as he stepped out of the goo, then started shooting at the new mutation.

(I just had to)

''Uh Oh...Better make it 6..'' Said Scar as noticing Mutated Hell Hounds outside of the window.He then pulled a sniper rifle out of his bag. ''Yo Jun,I gave you a PS61.Come help me beat these dogs asses.'' Said Scar before landing a perfect head shot on a hell hound. ''HELL YEAH!'' Shouted Scar.Then he noticed what Jun said,Then he felt heavy breathing on his neck.It was a stripper zombie that spits acid.''OH SHIT!JUN!HELP ME KILL THIS THING!'' Shouted Scar as kicking the 2nd new mutation in the gut.

(you cannot add mutations, please edit your post)

Scar was still in the acid.''Oh hell.It almost burnt my foot off!Thank God you killed it Phil.'' Scar said as walking out of the acid.''This is probably just a skinnier female boomer.'' Said Scar as looking at the dead mutation.

"Oh fuck me!" Jun said, rolling away from the Acid spit, aiming at the new mutations neck, and loosing 3 shots. "Take that you undead spitter!"

((okay, seriously? we need to start coordinating our posts better xD))

Edited by Parties like Pinkie

"I'm not too sure, boomer's barf doesn't have that effect, it feels different too" Phil said, having experienced both.

(also, you cannot say when zombies attack, that's my job. Unless of course, the area your in is already full of zombies.)

Phil climes to the top of the stairs. Okay, let's go down the hall, if there's no one there, were checking the basement"

(Wow, I've missed a lot)

Dylan woke up in a burning building. He was confused and in pain. He saw the fire spreading towards him. He quickly jumped up off the greasy floor and ran into a corridor. The fire was spreading from all directions and he couldn't seem to find a way out. He then noticed a gaping hole in the ceiling, so he (successfully) attempted to climb up through the hole and into an office of some sort. He noticed an M4 Carbine on a desk and an M9 pistol next to it, along with plenty of ammo for both of them. He couldn't remember what was happening, why he was here, but he then remembered the outbreak of the virus, and how he had to kill his own parents, but he couldn't remember how he ended up here. He grabbed the 2 weapons and headed out into a hallway.

Dylan ran across the hallway until he came across a fire exit.

"Just what I need."

He kicked down the door and ran down the stairs, until he came out into an alleyway. He continued to sprint until he came out into the open road. He couldn't see or hear anyone, so he shouted.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

''Got It.'' Said Scar as walking down the hall.''Hell...How far do we have until the asylum?'' Asked Scar while walking down the hall.

After Asking he noticed a voice from outside ''I think that's a survivor.I'm going to go check it out.Jun,I'm going to need some backup just in case its another one of those Ram's.'' Said Scar as handing Jun a Basic Handgun and Shotgun.

((Too Shay...I had no Idea -.-))

''Okay...It was nothing'' Said Scar.''How long left are we staying in here?''

Edited by Calirolls

Dylan heard growling sounds from behind him. He screamed at first at what he saw, then noticed they were about 10 metres away. He pulled out his M9 and shot them. He then heard shouting. The person was shouting 'HELLO?WE CAN HEAR YOU!'' Dylan shouted back, "Yeah, where are you?"

"I'm sure it wil-"

At that moment, 10 loud screams pierced through the air.

"JEESUS! That came from the basement! Maybe it's survivors.... But first we should check out this room"

The screams scared the living life out of Scar.Making his M4A1 go off into a window.The Random Rapid Fire killed all the zombies Dylan was fighting.''Err...Sorry about that.'' Said Scar.''Hey guys...Look out the window,There's a survivor!'' Shouted Scar as tugging everyone to the window.

Phil stepped into the room.

"G-Guys... Check this out"

The room was full of survivors. Dead survivors.

They all had burn marks on their chests and backs.

"...shit"