Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Apocalypse/Earthfall

Zalgo

((did someone kill the butcher?

Leo checked the shops fast as lightning then stopping to take a look at a nearby clotheing shop.

(the power is out btw, and yes, the butcher is dead)

Once the lights were out, Jun quickly pulled Scar into a nearby store, checking for infected before finally closing and barricading the doors. He then began to search for anything usable.

"Lights are out, night's approaching, we're dead if we don't hunker down for the night. Now shut up, and get in the far corner. Do not use any kind of light, and do not make a sound. This cover is useless if they hear or see us." He said.

Edited by Parties like Pinkie
  • Brohoof 1

"well dayum, we better go try and turn the power on... It's almost night" Max said.

"What about the survivors we heard?" Alex said.

"if we don't hurry up and turn the power on, there won't be any survivors"

"...Okay"

And with that, the trio start running towards the generator.

(edited)

"generator's this way, in the maintenance room"

Phil said to his group.

"Shit, I see a group of infected"

"just leave them alone and stay quiet" Phil said lowering his voice.

When they arrived to the maintenance room, Phil slowly opened the door and looked around. No infected.

"Phew, cost is clear."

Alex and Max walked in, then turned on their flashlights.

"Damn this thing Is big. It looks like it's going to make a lot of noise" Max said.

"Crap, this is bad. That thing will attract every infected in the building when it turns on" Alex said.

"Everyone get ready, when I give turn it on, all he'll will break loose"

Edited by Zalgo

Leo heard voices and unbarricades the door and the infected follows the sound to the clotheing store. Leo dashed out with no sound heard from his steps.

(edited)

"were ready"

"Okay..."

Phil said as he turned on the generator.

Quite suddenly, the lights turned on... And all of the shop alarms went off.

And hordes of infected followed the sources.

Edited by Zalgo

Jun nearly jumped at the sound of the Alarm going off. "Son of a bitch!" he yelled.

Knowing that using the main door was suicide, he began to search the ceiling. Finding an air vent, he built a small, sporadic staircase to the vent, pushing Scar up, before coming up himself.

When at the top, jun kicked aside the makeshift staircase, and closed the vent. The vent was only just wide enough for a man Jun's size to shoot a small weapon. Luckily he still had his pistol, and decided to cover the rear as they went along.

Scar, on the other hand, was just small enough to be able to use his primary weapon, an M4A1.

"Scar, put this on your gun," Jun said, detaching his silencer and giving it to Scar. "It'd be best if we stayed stealthy as long as possible."

After just barely fighting their way Through a wave of infected, Phil, Max and Alex make it back to the roof of the mall.

"oh shit, it's night time... And it's a living hell down there"

"not to mention around the mall"

"Guys... What are we going to do?"

"Maybe we can... I got nothing"

After a moment of silence, something caught Phil's attention.

"hey, guys it's a radio!"

Phil picked it up and turned it on the local station.

The announcer said "Where ever you are, try and make it to the asylum. We have plenty of food and weapons. There's plenty of room"

"holy shit, guys we have to go there!"

"What about the survivors?"

"we can send a message through the loud speakers"

"...okay. We have to be quiet on the way, of course"

After Noticing someone talking on the Radio Near the Cash Register at the shop below,He heard the same message as Alex,Phil,And Max. ''Jun.Do you know where the Asylum is?That's where were heading.'' Scar said as very silently crawling through the vents.

Edited by Calirolls

-----------

They arrived, and Phil spoke into the loud speaker

"If anyone is still alive in here, there's weapons and food at the Asylum a mile from here. We hope we meet you there"

Phil shut it off, then the group ran like hell back to the roof.

''Ya hear that Jun?Lets get the hell out of here and get our asses to the Asylum.I picked these up at a Gun Shop.'' Said Scar as handing Jun a Sniper Rifle with a Giant Silencer.''Come on.We still have time.'' Said Scar as Continuing to crawl.

Edited by Calirolls

(I need to go for 2-3 hours, don't post until I get back :P)

Max grabbed a board of wood on the roof, and made a bridge to a nearby building. They found a car in the back of the building.

"let's see if we can get this thing going..."

(I'm back)

The car engine roared to life.

"hell yeah! Let's get the fuck out of here"

Phil climed into the driver seat and Alex and Max went into the passengers.

Phil pushed the gas and drove away from the mall, running over any infected in the way.

''Well I'm getting to the Asylum.Lets split up,See you there.'' Said Scar as leaving the mall through the vent.He Rushed to the Asylum.Seeing the Car Phil,Max,and Alex were in. ''They must be going the same way.Maybe I can hitch a ride.'' Thought Scar.He shot a bullet in the air to get their attention.He ran up to the car. ''Can I get a Ride to the Asylum?'' Asked Scar when the car stopped.

''We Split Up...We were both going to the Asylum.I told him I would meet him there.He hasn't been talking for a while.I don't think he even tried to leave the Mall we were trapped in.'' Said Scar as opening the back door of the car. ''He's a Professional Hunter.Whatever he can handle when hunting,He can handle these Zom-bitches.'' Said Scar.

(sorry, I fell asleep >.< )

"come on in, we'd love to have a marine with us.a valuable, skilled ally" Phil said , then prepared to start driving.

"but hurry up and get in, we're attracting infected"