Howdy!

Koinonia

Howdy!

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Applejack!

How I found MLP Forums

Google search.

How I became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Well, Ive got a motorcycle riding buddy, who has a Brony lanyard for his keys. He suggested checking it out, so I did. Hooked now!

Some thigs I enjoy, are Shadetree mechanic-ing, drawing, reading, and riding motorcycles! Currently working on a friends '78 Chevy truck, so thats taking up free time. Its fun stuff!

I was going to post earlier, but I had to run to work. Now that im here and it has quieted down,(as well as a kind comment sent to me), Ive jumped onto my phone to post! Hope I can get along. :D

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Koinonia! ^.^     :) Happy to have you aboard! 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!    :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.    ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4125623.sig-4124003.sig-4122923.sig-

• Brohoof 5

hello =) im happy meeting you =)=)=) welcome here in the pony forums of happy ponies and friends of ponies =)=)=) I hope your day today can be happy =)=)=)=) and your time here can be happy too =)=)=)=) meeting all ponies and friend sYAAYYAY =)=)=) if you haeva ny questions feelf ree to ask YAYA =)

• Brohoof 6

Welcome to the forum Koinonia, glad you could stop by to comment :)

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 3

Hey hey! Appreciate the welcome, yall!

I ride a couple!  Mine is a 2003 BMW K1200RS. I regularly ride a 2010 Moto Guzzi Griso, though! It is definitely fun to do.

• Brohoof 4

Hey my friend! Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here, thanks for joining, and I hope you enjoy it here making plenty of awesome new friends! I'm certain you will :) And if ever you need anything or just want to chat, then shoot me PM or a profile comment :squee:

• Brohoof 3