Steve Piranha

sig-4135579.sig-4135579.sig-4135579.781a

That seems to be a chibi new line for EG. I don't expect it to be used in another movie, but I would consider buying one if not so God ass ugly like the current dolls  :lol:

Stay tuned to New York Comic Con, as you'll see what it really is soon  ;)

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/10/possible-chibi-equestria-girls-thing-on.html

UPDATE: Yep, chibi EG toys, and while they don't resemble the movies as much as I' expected, they are far more appealing than the standard line of toys, cute even  :wub: . I have to decide between Dashie, Twi, Pinks, or Rarity 

Capture.PNG

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2015/10/equestria-girls-mini-revealed-equestria.html

That does look closer to the cartoon movies.

• 2 weeks later...

No joke, when I saw these I thought we were getting MLP amiibo a second there :P

You know what else we need? A pony videogame, and not a farmville with poneh now that you mention amiibos 

• Brohoof 1

Fresh picture, everypony!

sig-4219652.HSB4903Alg.jpg

I have just few minor nitpicks. Aside from that they look GREAT!

The more pictures I see, the more I want an AJ and Fluttershy!

I really hope they sell these in maintstream toy stores like wal-mart and toys R us.. They're so nice looking that it'll be a shame if they try to keep them relegated to places like hot topic and internet shops/.

You know what else we need? A pony videogame, and not a farmville with poneh now that you mention amiibos 

Hah, so true XD >.<

unfortunately, I doubt hasbro will do anything like that anytime soon. Profit margins and all that, its cheaper to make a really crappy game at no cost than to make a high class game, even if the high class game sells better, the low cost and low risk make option 1 more lucrative to a corporation.

I really hope they sell these in maintstream toy stores like wal-mart and toys R us.. They're so nice looking that it'll be a shame if they try to keep them relegated to places like hot topic and internet shops/.

Hah, so true XD >.<

unfortunately, I doubt hasbro will do anything like that anytime soon. Profit margins and all that, its cheaper to make a really crappy game at no cost than to make a high class game, even if the high class game sells better, the low cost and low risk make option 1 more lucrative to a corporation.

Yeah, true. I don;t care which genre, even visual novel, as long as it's good, and entertaining. And if the price fits with the length also helps :dash: 

We got a promo, and it seems we'll get one per girl. Pinks is first :grin2:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god yes. But, where the hell is SUNSET?! ;-; These are a waist of my time if they don't have Sunset or the sirens. -.-

I agree with you there, but it's very likely Sunset will appear in the line eventually. If they announced Adagio and Celestia already, I'm sure she's not too far behind.

I'd love to see Trixie and Derpy too :)