Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm new here :D

Alexio

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I found it while searching for a few questions on mlp myself.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I just watched a few episodes on TV, thought it wasa nice, ended up watching season 1 and the first half of season 2 (That was out at the time)

I'm normally calm, and rather nice. Sadly, i'm not a brony with an original character. Which sorta saddens me, since i really want one. I can make one, but i can never get the name, Backstory, personality, look, or anything down. I'm an OK writer, and i don't..really wanna use ponycreator, but i can't draw. I might have to try and make one, anyone have tips? I'd love to hear'em! :D

• Brohoof 9

Welcome welcome welcome welcome fellow writer! I hope you enjoy your time here and befriend many of our amazing members. It's fine that you've yet to create your own OC, there's no rush nor are we expecting it, just have fun and explore what we have to offer! :) 

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the MLP forums, @Alexio! It's great to have you here in this awesome forum full of amazing ponies! :squee: I hope you have a fantastic time while you're here and get to make some lovely friends and enjoy being here. :icwudt: If you want, feel free to message a member here at any time. :kindness:

I might have a few tips on how you can create an original character (OC). What I see people do is create a character that is a lot like themselves, but with a few changes to better suit their pony forms. Also, I see people create an OC that is someone they want to be. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

Hi there Alexio! ^.^      :) Happy to have you aboard! Your avatar is super cute. :3

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!     :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.     ;)

• Brohoof 7

Hey there, Alexio.

If you would like some help coming up with an original character, feel free to message me! I have more ideas than I can use, and I would love to see someone take advantage of them.

As for drawing and the like, I don't really have any tips (not being an artist myself), but if you have some idea of what you want, the Requests Guild is a good place to look(though it seems you've already figured that out).

See you on the forums!

• Brohoof 6

hi its so nice to meet you =) welcome here in the happy pony forum of many friends and many ponies =)=) I hope you can hvae awesome stay here with lot of us ponies and having happy times here with the happy community =) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)<3

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum Alexio, really cute avatar :)

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4136564.sig-4133965.sig-4132637.sig-

• Brohoof 3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: ApplejackHow did you find MLP Forums?: I found it while searching for a few questions on mlp myself.How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I just watched a few episodes on TV, thought it wasa nice, ended up watching season 1 and the first half of season 2 (That was out at the time)I'm normally calm, and rather nice. Sadly, i'm not a brony with an original character. Which sorta saddens me, since i really want one. I can make one, but i can never get the name, Backstory, personality, look, or anything down. I'm an OK writer, and i don't..really wanna use ponycreator, but i can't draw. I might have to try and make one, anyone have tips? I'd love to hear'em! :D

Hellow, with my moisth i welcome you here, with my hearth i must say trust yourself, trust your ideea, trust your own soul your own creation it's just a matter of experessing, if you want help with your OC i'll be more than gladly to help you out, i'm calm and i can stay hours and hours by till you will find your powerfull or shy, your bold or calculated your own and true OC, :3 PM me and a bunny will respond to you ASAP. :)

• Brohoof 2